State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DiegoAmorim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DiegoAmorim »

[QUOTE="pigsarelikem, post: 53863, member: 19270"]can u change an ammo to an assult rifle?[/QUOTE]

Well.. I changed a supressor to a granade yesterday and it worked... u could try, but I think there is a high chance to crash

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

snewildbill
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by snewildbill »

win you have cheats on even unlimited car heath on the cars get missed up and you can not fix them but if you start a new game with cheats off you can fix them...

what i mean buy new game is restart game with out cheats on.. i have the last cheat u put out| State of Decay 2 - v1.3199.77.2 | - Cheat Table V6.5.3 is there a fix for this or is it being fixed or am i the first one to bring this to light?

ldsdrive
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ldsdrive »

Thank you so much! Update just hit so this needs to be updated to work again.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

@[B][USER=20280]snewildbill[/USER][/B]

All you have to do is disable Easy Crafting and Instant Creation/Upgrades. This has been mentioned before. Those scripts edit timers to make things instant. So when they are on and you try to fix vehicle it is too fast for the animation and does not work. So just disable them and fix car and enable them again.

@[B][USER=17924]ldsdrive[/USER][/B]

Waiting for my game to update, MS store sucks so had to reinstall.

HEYDRICH
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HEYDRICH »

Would someone be so kind as to indicate the link to download the cheat that works best? thank you very much

jelat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jelat »

I'm running into issues with some of the checkboxes not working especially the subitems. It seemed intermittent at first and now is fairly constant.

I'm wondering if it is my game version (1.3232.55.2). Some of the items that quit working include Easy Crafting, Instant Upgrades, Unlimited Resources/Influence.

I'm using the latest (6.5.3) CT and CE 6.8.1. Any suggestions? I can work on a full list of what seems to work (toggle) and what doesn't if that would be helpful.

Zorebird
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zorebird »

[QUOTE="jelat, post: 54961, member: 20521"]I'm running into issues with some of the checkboxes not working especially the subitems. It seemed intermittent at first and now is fairly constant.

I'm wondering if it is my game version (1.3232.55.2). Some of the items that quit working include Easy Crafting, Instant Upgrades, Unlimited Resources/Influence.

I'm using the latest (6.5.3) CT and CE 6.8.1. Any suggestions? I can work on a full list of what seems to work (toggle) and what doesn't if that would be helpful.[/QUOTE]

It's your version, not to worry. The Cheat Tables aren't updated yet so give them time. Until then you could play a different community and see how well you do (I did). Cheers mate!
Last edited by Zorebird on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[URL='http://fearlessrevolution.com/attachments/stateofdecay2-uwp64-shipping-ct.12052/'][B]-- Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2 (1.3232.55.2) -- [/B][/URL]

[B][U]V6.6.1 - Current[/U][/B][U]:[/U]

[B]Fixed:[/B] Easy Crafting.

[B]Fixed:[/B] Instant Creation/Upgrades.

[B]Fixed:[/B] Unlimited Ammo.

[B]Fixed:[/B] Unlimited Resources/Influence. - (They changed the way Influence etc is called so now activate script and open your base menu to see change.)

[B]Fixed: [/B]Item ID Pointers.

[B]Fixed:[/B] Lua error on startup. My apologies.

[B]Added:[/B] Minimum Items - Highlight the item you want to be x1 then reopen inventory. (For all those people who salvage high durability weapons.)

[B]Still To Come: [/B]Teleport to Way-point. - (For now use the regular teleport save/load/undo script.)
Last edited by JDimensional on Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zorebird
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zorebird »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 55326, member: 13492"][URL='http://fearlessrevolution.com/attachments/stateofdecay2-uwp64-shipping-ct.12028/'][B]-- Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2 (1.3232.55.2) -- [/B][/URL]

[B][U]V6.6.0 - Current[/U][/B][U]:[/U]

[B]Fixed:[/B] Easy Crafting.

[B]Fixed:[/B] Instant Creation/Upgrades.

[B]Fixed:[/B] Unlimited Ammo.

[B]Fixed:[/B] Unlimited Resources/Influence. - (They changed the way Influence etc is called so now activate script and open your base menu to see change.)

[B]Fixed:[/B] Item ID Pointers.

[B]Still To Come: [/B]Teleport to Way-point. - (For now use the regular teleport save/load/undo script.)[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much, really thank you. You don't have to do this for we idiots who can't do it ourselves, but you choose to so, "All hail JDimension!" Cheers mate!

Zorebird
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zorebird »

LOL I forgot the -al in JDimensional. Well, that just proves I'm an idiot. Let's try this again:

"All hail JDimensional!" ~Good grief Charlie Brown.

I'm getting a weird error: "[string "--Auto Attach..."]:50 attempt to index a nil value
Last edited by Zorebird on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="Zorebird, post: 55449, member: 20534"]LOL I forgot the -al in JDimensional. Well, that just proves I'm an idiot. Let's try this again:

"All hail JDimensional!" ~Good grief Charlie Brown.

I'm getting a weird error: "[string "--Auto Attach..."]:50 attempt to index a nil value[/QUOTE]

Fixed, re-download. That was my bad. Forgot to update the string for new version of table.
Last edited by JDimensional on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

k8tiie18
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by k8tiie18 »

for some reason this site changed for me its a white page and i can see the posts but i cant download any files anymore can somebody help me?

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

-- Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2 (1.3232.55.2) --

V6.6.3 - Current:
Fixed: Easy Crafting.
Fixed: Instant Creation/Upgrades.
Fixed: Unlimited Ammo.
Fixed: Unlimited Resources/Influence. - (They changed the way Influence etc is called so now activate script and open your base menu to see change.)
Fixed: Item ID Pointers.
Fixed: Lua error on startup. My apologies.
Added: Minimum Items - Highlight the item you want to be x1 then reopen inventory.
Added: Remove Parts (For People Who Salvaged High Durability Weapons) - Activate script then open your supply locker once then disable script. To see the fixed stacks you will have to reload your save.
Fixed: Teleport to way-point. (Player & Vehicle)

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

k8tiie18 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:31 am
for some reason this site changed for me its a white page and i can see the posts but i cant download any files anymore can somebody help me?
Yeah they converted the site. I lost all my rep etc as well. Practically at noob level again lol

k8tiie18
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by k8tiie18 »

oh feelsbad i just saw they have some info about it on the front page, but they can fix it i think.