Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Asphalt 9: Legends (TRAINER REQUEST)

Post by marek1957 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xti1oCyMGc

Game Name: Asphalt 9: Legends
Game Engine: JET ENGINE
Game Version: 1.0.1a
Options Required: No Wreck, Safe Wreck (means you will instantly respawn without watching crashing animation), Unlimited Speed, Nitro Ratio (ratio means that I will be able to write for example 15% to use 15% ratio of Nitro), Unlimited Nitro, Acceleration Hack (something like this --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfF0XhOnHOo), Wallhack (going through walls and every object in the game), Fly Hack (like this in 1:36 --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkP1x2N2Ozk), Jump Hack, Air Time Hack (to bypass airtime limit, limit is 10 seconds and you are automatically respawning to the ground after 10 seconds passed - i need to bypass it to fly through the map), Possibility to change the AMOUNT OF LAPS and AMOUNT OF RACERS, Damaged Cars Effect (like this in 2:17 --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkP1x2N2Ozk), Maybe Teleport Hack to respawn at the end of the map, Instant End Race on 1 place (means when you start the race, you will end automatically the race before its even start and you will end race on 1 place), all cars stop (means enemies cars driving by computer will stop nearby your car)
Game/Steam Website: This game is FREE game from Gameloft and you can download it by WINDOWS GAME STORE
Other Info: MONEY IS NOT A PROBLEM!!! I will pay as much as you want to everyone who will make a trainer like I wrote above.

Can someone do that for me?

I don't want to use trainer in MULTIPLAYER - I just want to use the trainer in SINGLE PLAYER mode because SINGLE PLAYER is SO HARD and I cannot win.. I will pay for any help!
Thank you and I am waiting.

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

Can someone do this? I will pay as much as you want for Your work. I am not a kid. I am 61 Years old guy and I AM very serious about IT. Money is not a problem for me.
Last edited by marek1957 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

Just downloaded the game. I'll try to do it.. :)

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

ok, i am waiting.

MercyYGG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MercyYGG »

Hey, just wanted to let you know that the game was updated today and original unlimited nitro cheat table doesn't work anymore, the game will crash, can you make a new one ? Somehow overrun this problem ? Thanks

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

Try the attached table. I've used AOB scan.

Attach to Asphalt9_w10_x86_rtl.CT.exe from second tab.

[url=https://ibb.co/hER4Lp][img]https://image.ibb.co/kpkLt9/Asphalt_Process_List.jpg[/img][/url]
Last edited by koderkrazy on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MercyYGG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MercyYGG »

[QUOTE="koderkrazy, post: 54423, member: 18664"]Try the attached table. I've used AOB scan.

Attach to Asphalt9_w10_x86_rtl.CT.exe from second tab.

[URL='https://ibb.co/hER4Lp'][IMG]https://image.ibb.co/kpkLt9/Asphalt_Process_List.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/QUOTE]

You're a living salvation dude ! Thank you very much

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

Thanks guys. Can you hack also NO CRASH or SAFE CRASH?

And I wrote about STEALTH EDIT plugin for Cheat Engine. STEALTH EDIT plugin is working perfectly on other games, but if you try to use STEALTH EDIT plugin in this game, GAME is automatically CRASHING so I think this game is know about STEALTH EDIT plugin - can someone make a new version of STEALTH EDIT plugin which it will be undetectable in Asphalt 9 game?

MercyYGG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MercyYGG »

I also want to ask if there is a chance to add anti-drag to this script ? (not loosing speed when hitting walls) and make it earn club points ? (NoFear did it on Android)

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

I've added hot key to the cheat. see attached table.

To get [B]perfect nitro/shockwave[/B] just do this simple thing:

[LIST=1]

[*]Start the race

[*]Press Numpad +. It'll fill the nitro bar.

[*]Press Numpad + again to detactivate the cheat.

[*]Double tap space bar to get perfect nitro.

[*]Press Numpad+ again to keep unlimited nitro.

[/LIST]

Note: If you want to change hot key then right click on the cheat and select 'SetChange Hotkeys'.
Last edited by koderkrazy on Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MercyYGG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MercyYGG »

[QUOTE="koderkrazy, post: 54927, member: 18664"]I've added hot key to the cheat. see attached table.

To get perfect nitro just do this simple thing:

[LIST=1]

[*]Start the race

[/LIST]

Note: If you want to change hot key then right click on the cheat and select 'SetChange Hotkeys'.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this one ! I'm wondering will this earn club points ? when I only enable it at the start ? Or can you do it just do refill it faster ? Because I'm aware of that you can earn club points like that, when it's just refilling fast

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

[QUOTE="koderkrazy, post: 54927, member: 18664"]I've added hot key to the cheat. see attached table.

To get [B]perfect nitro/shockwave[/B] just do this simple thing:

[LIST=1]

[*]Start the race

[/LIST]

Note: If you want to change hot key then right click on the cheat and select 'SetChange Hotkeys'.[/QUOTE]

What about NO CRASH option or ACCELERATION hack or UNLIMITED SPEED hack????

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

Can you make hack like this ????? ---> [MEDIA=facebook]525773994509806[/MEDIA]

MercyYGG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MercyYGG »

[QUOTE="marek1957, post: 55023, member: 11389"]Can you make hack like this ????? ---> [MEDIA=facebook]525773994509806[/MEDIA][/QUOTE]

What's the point of this actually ? I don't really understand

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

this is very good hack because it is auto-respawning all the time, so when you land on your back, you will never be damaged because you are constantly respawning!!!!!!!!!

I checked this game very carefully and very precisely. On WINDOWS PC VERSION of Asphalt 9 game - if you change ANYTHING in memory, ANY BYTE the game will detect that by game anti-cheat implemented and then you will be automatically send to CHEATER BOARD! Send to CHEATER BOARD means that YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO EARN ANY CLUB REPUTATION POINTS OR SEASONS POINTS and YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO FIND ANY MULTIPLAYER OPPONENTS!

So I checked STEALTH EDIT Plugin v2.4 which is working with Cheat Engine 6.8.1. When you activate STEALTH EDIT plugin in Asphalt 9 game, the implemented anticheat in game will detect STEALTH EDIT plugin and then anticheat in game will crash the game!! I don't know how to bypass this anticheat! Do you know how to bypass this problem to can activate STEALTH EDIT plugin in the game???
Last edited by marek1957 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.