STEALTH EDIT plugin not working with CE 6.8.1 - bug: AddCloakedSection Failed ??? What does it mean?

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

STEALTH EDIT plugin not working with CE 6.8.1 - bug: AddCloakedSection Failed ??? What does it mean?

Post by marek1957 »

Hello,

I have Cheat Engine 6.8.1 installed and I am using x64 version. I added STEALTH EDIT plugin 64-bit version to Cheat Engine 6.8.1 x64. I put the all files of the plugin to C:/ceplugin.

When I am trying to activate script with my plugin or when I am trying to activate STEALTH EDIT plugin in Memory Viewer, I always get this message:

What is happening?

My script:
script

[ENABLE]

stealtheditex(one,"Asphalt9_w10_x86_rtl.exe"+329B6C,1)

alloc(newmem,2048)

label(returnhere)

label(originalcode)

label(store)

label(exit)

registersymbol(newmem)

registersymbol(store)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access

//place your code here

originalcode:

mov [esi+000000C5],#3131898669

exit:

jmp returnhere

one:

store:

jmp newmem

nop

returnhere:

[DISABLE]

//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat

dealloc(newmem)

store:

xor eax,[esi+000000C5]

//Alt: db 33 86 C5 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(newmem)

unregistersymbol(store)

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

STEALTH EDIT plugin not working with CE 8.1 - bug: AddCloakedSection Failed ??? What does it mean?

Post by marek1957 »

Someone can help me?

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

STEALTH EDIT plugin not working with CE 8.1 - bug: AddCloakedSection Failed ??? What does it mean?

Post by marek1957 »

Ok, i fixed this by myself. But now I have new bug. When I am making copy by STEALTH EDIT plugin, the game is crashing. How to prevent that?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

The Cool thing to do is explain how you fixed it so someone else doesn't need to ask the same question again.

Might be like a karma thing; the more help you give, the more help you get. Just a thought.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

Check Application logs in Event viewer when the game crashes. It might give the reason for the crash...

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

STEALTH EDIT plugin is working perfectly on other games, but if you try to use STEALTH EDIT plugin in this game, GAME is automatically CRASHING so I think this game is know about STEALTH EDIT plugin - can someone make a new version of STEALTH EDIT plugin which it will be undetectable in Asphalt 9 game?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

So Socrates was pretty cool, did you know the big thing he did wasn't so much a single moral or philosophical idea. It was more that every man has the ability to understand all things, they just need to ask the right questions. He was the inventor of what he called "rational questioning". He showed us that you just had to break things down into smaller, easier to answer, questions; and this would lead you to the answers you really wanted. He showed that one should really question their own question, and to ask why you even have this question; that sometimes just understanding why a question is asked can reveal a lot about the answer.

Einstein was cool too, did you know that he actually sucked at math; he even told people this all the time. The big thing he did was to have a way to just break down problems into simple "thought experiments". Instead of asking "what is time and matter"; he asked "what would happen if lightning struck at the same time at different distances from me", "what would happen if I shined a light while moving at the speed of light". Then he would spend weeks, months, years even; just thinking about simple things like that until he began to understand the bigger answers.

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

I think we need to update new version of stealth edit plugin because game is detecting this plugin.

can someone do that? update stealth edit plugin to 6.8.1 cheat engine?
Last edited by marek1957 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Why are you so unwilling to try and solve this yourself?
Last edited by TimFun13 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

Because I dont know how to solve it!

I checked this game very carefully and very precisely. On WINDOWS PC VERSION of Asphalt 9 game - if you change ANYTHING in memory, ANY BYTE the game will detect that by game anti-cheat implemented and then you will be automatically send to CHEATER BOARD! Send to CHEATER BOARD means that YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO EARN ANY CLUB REPUTATION POINTS OR SEASONS POINTS and YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO FIND ANY MULTIPLAYER OPPONENTS!

So I checked STEALTH EDIT Plugin v2.4 which is working with Cheat Engine 6.8.1. When you activate STEALTH EDIT plugin in Asphalt 9 game, the implemented anticheat in game will detect STEALTH EDIT plugin and then anticheat in game will crash the game!! I don't know how to bypass this anticheat! Do you know how to bypass this problem to can activate STEALTH EDIT plugin in the game???

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

[QUOTE="marek1957, post: 55040, member: 11389"]Because I dont know how to solve it!

I checked this game very carefully and very precisely. On WINDOWS PC VERSION of Asphalt 9 game - if you change ANYTHING in memory, ANY BYTE the game will detect that by game anti-cheat implemented and then you will be automatically send to CHEATER BOARD! Send to CHEATER BOARD means that YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO EARN ANY CLUB REPUTATION POINTS OR SEASONS POINTS and YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO FIND ANY MULTIPLAYER OPPONENTS!

So I checked STEALTH EDIT Plugin v2.4 which is working with Cheat Engine 6.8.1. When you activate STEALTH EDIT plugin in Asphalt 9 game, the implemented anticheat in game will detect STEALTH EDIT plugin and then anticheat in game will crash the game!! I don't know how to bypass this anticheat! Do you know how to bypass this problem to can activate STEALTH EDIT plugin in the game???[/QUOTE]

Your asking for an update of a [B]public [/B]tool, to bypass online anti-cheat.

And the fact that it detects the previous iteration of this [B]public [/B]tool; is what, meaningless to you. Do the words "pattern scanning" mean anything to you.

But, now you've said it for online, so good luck with that.

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

The game is online but not fully. I don't want to hack this game online, i want to hack this game only for SINGLEPLAYER to end career mode to get all cars. AI is super hard in this game. I don't know what you mean about PATTERN SCANNING - can you explain me better? And I know that this game is detecting plugin by SIGNATURE - if someone update GERI plugin, it will be undetectable once again - I would do it but I don't know to update plugin..... Please, help me.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

[USER=11389]@marek1957[/USER] definitely one of the game thread is scanning for these things. If you kill or pause the correct thread you might be able to avoid game crashing... I counted 93 threads in my setup though :(

Similar thing has been done here. [URL]http://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/resident-evil-7-biohazard-anti-cheat-bypasser.7406/[/URL]

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

Hey koder, thank you for answer. I am little noob in CE, I don't how to find these threads which are checking the bytes in the game. Can you teach me or show me some tuts to learn this? and last question -can you make a bypass for this game?

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

[QUOTE="marek1957, post: 53877, member: 11389"]33 86 C5 00 00 00[/QUOTE]

I'm confused. Why do you need a Stealth Edit Plugin? Just downloaded the game for testing. I've made a code Injection at the spot you given in your Post. Nothing is crashing

[IMG]https://puu.sh/Bdymi/ecad80e7fc.png[/IMG]