Feed and Grow Fish

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Feed and Grow Fish

Post by Sigan »

Here's my table for Feed and Grow Fish. Couldn't get Infinite Health to inject in the same script, so it's separate.
Main Script is Purple.
The Blue Scripts are toggles to activate the specific option in the main scripts.
Green is the pointer that the Main Script finds.
Black are all pointers that can be changed. (Careful changing them as they can have drastic effects in small changes. Most pointers are floats with 1 = 100%, 0.5 = 50%, etc.)

Scripts included are:
  • Infinite Health
  • Infinite Stamina
  • Zero Active Ability Cooldown (Instantly use repeatedly)
  • Set Speed Stat
  • Set Attack Stat
  • Set Damage Stat
  • Set Tenacity (Floor Movement Speed, from what I can tell)
  • Infinite Passive Ability Charge
  • Fast Eating
  • Eat Everything (Sets EatModifier to 5 - can be set as high as necessary for a cuttlefish to devour a Great White Shark)
  • As well as a list of pointers that might be of interest
Standard disclaimer: I'm not responsible in any way for the consequences through use of this cheat table or the program running it. It works for my purposes, and I'm hoping it works for yours.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Feed and Grow.CT
(16.79 KiB) Downloaded 3078 times
Last edited by Sigan on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Feed and Grow Fish

Post by killerkrok555 »

is there any chance you can explain to me how did you find the pointers? because i'm trying to create a cheat table for the cracked version but i can't find a static address or a static pointer.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Feed and Grow Fish

Post by killerkrok555 »

ok it seems i was able to find the health stamina and yellow coins pointers but can you please if you have the time ,explain to me how to find the damage, attack speed, and ability addresses?

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Feed and Grow Fish

Post by killerkrok555 »

update: i found the ability pointer but can you still help me to find attack speed and damage?

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Feed and Grow Fish

Post by Sigan »

Ookaay, here we go. I'm going to try to explain this in text, but you'll find videos much more helpful - as I did. In fact, the videos that Stephen Chapman (SneakyMofo) posted on YouTube are all you really need. He teaches how to use Break and Trace techniques, cruise through the mono features, and write codes that enable based on mono features directly so that you can avoid AOBs, and the long delay that activating those requires. Anyway, here's a link to his YouTube channel: [URL]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqfqH-wq12WOm4QG4KiRisw[/URL]. Watch the videos on Terraria, as it is based on the same engine, and will follow the same technique.

Now... As for finding the Damage Stat, it was actually pretty easy. For some reason, Health is in a completely separate method from everything else. However, if you've found Stamina, then you can turn on Mono features and find everything else. On the top bar of Cheat Engine, where it says, "File," "Edit," ... etc., it also says, "Mono." Click that, then click, "Activate Mono Features." Then, open that menu again and click, "Dissect Mono." The two locations we care about are, "Assembly CSharp," and the other by the same name with, "firstpass," next to it. In this game, all you need is the first one. Now, you've found the address that stores stamina and you can modify or freeze it, yes? Great. The hardest part is over.

You could right click the address, find out what writes to this address, and it'll pull up a register with an offset of 280. That's the correct offset, but not in the correct section. You might want to perform a break and trace on that disassembled location, though. Eventually, you should come to a point in the process that points you to the method(?) Assets.Code:LivingEntity. Within the LivingEntity section in the Mono features, you just have to find a good place to inject the value you want into that address. I chose the Update function (specifically, Update+269). I had to do some manual interpretation of the code to find a good place to inject, and I needed to figure out (based on offsets listed in the Mono features) if I was even calling on the right register in the first place. It was more detective work for me than anything. To make it even easier for me, the people that coded the game even labeled that offset, "DamageStat." They labeled others similarly, and you can see all this once you've learned the Mono features. I'm still amateur, but I learned everything about all this from those videos I pointed out. Once you understand the Mono features a little bit, you'll be able to find all kinds of codes that others wouldn't bother to put in their tables.

Sorry my explanation isn't step by step or very clear, but I'd rather you learn how to do this from the expert that taught me.
Last edited by Sigan on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Feed and Grow Fish

Post by killerkrok555 »

[QUOTE="Sigan, post: 55049, member: 6119"]Ookaay, here we go. I'm going to try to explain this in text, but you'll find videos much more helpful - as I did. In fact, the videos that Stephen Chapman (SneakyMofo) posted on YouTube are all you really need. He teaches how to use Break and Trace techniques, cruise through the mono features, and write codes that enable based on mono features directly so that you can avoid AOBs, and the long delay that activating those requires. Anyway, here's a link to his YouTube channel: [URL]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqfqH-wq12WOm4QG4KiRisw[/URL]. Watch the videos on Terraria, as it is based on the same engine, and will follow the same technique.

Now... As for finding the Damage Stat, it was actually pretty easy. For some reason, Health is in a completely separate method from everything else. However, if you've found Stamina, then you can turn on Mono features and find everything else. On the top bar of Cheat Engine, where it says, "File," "Edit," ... etc., it also says, "Mono." Click that, then click, "Activate Mono Features." Then, open that menu again and click, "Dissect Mono." The two locations we care about are, "Assembly CSharp," and the other by the same name with, "firstpass," next to it. In this game, all you need is the first one. Now, you've found the address that stores stamina and you can modify or freeze it, yes? Great. The hardest part is over.

You could right click the address, find out what writes to this address, and it'll pull up a register with an offset of 280. That's the correct offset, but not in the correct section. You might want to perform a break and trace on that disassembled location, though. Eventually, you should come to a point in the process that points you to the method(?) Assets.Code:LivingEntity. Within the LivingEntity section in the Mono features, you just have to find a good place to inject the value you want into that address. I chose the Update function (specifically, Update+269). I had to do some manual interpretation of the code to find a good place to inject, and I needed to figure out (based on offsets listed in the Mono features) if I was even calling on the right register in the first place. It was more detective work for me than anything. To make it even easier for me, the people that coded the game even labeled that offset, "DamageStat." They labeled others similarly, and you can see all this once you've learned the Mono features. I'm still amateur, but I learned everything about all this from those videos I pointed out. Once you understand the Mono features a little bit, you'll be able to find all kinds of codes that others wouldn't bother to put in their tables.

Sorry my explanation isn't step by step or very clear, but I'd rather you learn how to do this from the expert that taught me.[/QUOTE]

thank you so much

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Feed and Grow Fish

Post by Sigan »

I hope that was helpful. You're welcome.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Feed and Grow Fish

Post by killerkrok555 »

Sigan, post: 55606, member: 6119 wrote:I hope that was helpful. You're welcome.
it seems im using a version which is more latest then your ,altho i'll still try to create my cheat table and keep watching chapman can you please update it to version 0.9.1?
Last edited by killerkrok555 on Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Feed and Grow Fish

Post by killerkrok555 »

Sigan wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm
ok so it seems your cheat table works for v0.9.0 of the game so i found out because of it how to find the damageStat.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:51 am
Sigan wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm
ok so it seems your cheat table works for v0.9.0 of the game so i found out because of it how to find the damageStat.
I don't really play it much anymore, so, I don't plan on updating my table. It's important to watch those SneakyMofo videos over and over if you haven't quite understood it yet. He hacked Terraria and Cuphead and both are using the same Mono features that will help you find every code you'd ever need. As well, he's probably on these forums somewhere, because he was definitely on the old ones. You might message him, either on here or on his YouTube channel if you need further explanation. Again, I'm no expert, but he certainly seems to be.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

I know that the game version v0.9.3 has been released but here I'll post some fun scripts I made for my 'never has been posted' table (v0.9.2). :D

SteamStatsAndAchievements (Unlock_Fish)

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048,SteamStatsAndAchievements:IsAchieved+c1)
alloc(requiredAchievement,8)
registersymbol(requiredAchievement)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem:
mov [requiredAchievement],rax
//mov byte ptr [rax+2C],1  //you can allow this if you do not want to bother with each fish manualy unlocking [YES|NO]
originalcode:
movzx eax,byte ptr [rax+2C]
leave 

exit:
jmp returnhere

SteamStatsAndAchievements:IsAchieved+c1:
jmp newmem
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
dealloc(requiredAchievement)
unregistersymbol(requiredAchievement)
SteamStatsAndAchievements:IsAchieved+c1:
movzx eax,byte ptr [rax+2C]
leave 
//Alt: db 0F B6 40 2C C9
FishSelectFilterButton (Free_Fish)

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048,Assets.Code.UI.Extensions:FishSelectFilterButton:RefreshDetails+6a1)
alloc(fishSelect,8)
registersymbol(fishSelect)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem:
mov [fishSelect],rdi
//mov [rdi+000002D4],0
originalcode:
movsxd  rax,dword ptr [rdi+000002D4]  // currentFishSelectCostValue

exit:
jmp returnhere

Assets.Code.UI.Extensions:FishSelectFilterButton:RefreshDetails+6a1:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
dealloc(fishSelect)
unregistersymbol(fishSelect)
Assets.Code.UI.Extensions:FishSelectFilterButton:RefreshDetails+6a1:
movsxd  rax,dword ptr [rdi+000002D4]
//Alt: db 48 63 87 D4 02 00 00

WEg34tsd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WEg34tsd »

How do I even use the value modifiers?

johan01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by johan01 »

please update table

razanon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by razanon »

Please, can anyone update cheat and include all achivements cheat? my kid will be grateful