Novice Cheater

Transistor

Post by DwarfWarden »

[media=youtube]pJmtn6JP7Ug[/media]

[b]Game Name:[/b] Transistor

[b]Game Engine:[/b] MonoGame

[b]Game Version:[/b] 1.49815 (Steam)

[b]Options Required:[/b] Health, Stamina

[b]Game/Steam Website:[/b] [URL]https://store.steampowered.com/app/237930/Transistor/[/URL]

[b]Other Info:[/b] Two other tables exist on this site but are either outdated or for some reason do not work with the latest Steam version. Ideally looking for some sort of health-lock cheat to prevent health loss and/or a stamina cheat to be able to abuse the time-stop planning to use as many attacks as desired. Table preferred, not willing to pay (sorry).

Slade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Transistor

Post by Slade »

Here's an update to the table made by [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/transisitor-gog-v2-1-0-2-game-v0-10109.5554/#post-27203']Cake-san[/URL].

All I did was find a new base address and change a line or two of the base ASM. The rest of it stays the same.

This is for the 64bit version only. I freshly downloaded the steam version today, being May 7th, 2018. The file just says v1.0.0.0 and is only 373kb... So I don't think that's the main exe, but I can't be bothered looking for the main one.

edit: Max Stamina offsets were borked. It should work now. Should....

edit 2: Removed / replaced the fixed file. The stamina offset was still wrong. This one works much better now !
Last edited by Slade on Mon May 07, 2018 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DwarfWarden
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Transistor

Post by DwarfWarden »

Table still doesn't work but I'm not entirely sure whether I'm running the 64-bit version. I'm on Windows 8.1 64-bit and I see that I have two executables in the Transistor folders under steamapps-->common but neither of those run Transistor with the Steam overlay and both of those start at the beginning instead of where I left off, and I have no idea whether the generic Steam shortcut launches 64-bit or not.
Last edited by DwarfWarden on Tue May 08, 2018 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Slade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Transistor

Post by Slade »

Odd that it doesn't work. I couldn't work out if I'm definitely running the 64bit variety, except for the addressing space (well above the usual 32bit application). I checked task manager, just then, under "details" and if I right click -> properties, it shows the 64bit program is the one that's launched.

Try this:

Run the game (I always run in a window to make things easier)

Attach Cheat Engine / load the table.

Be in a game level, I started a new game as I finished the game the other day

Set value type to Array of Bytes - make sure Hex is ticked (it should auto select)

Paste this in: 00 8B 10 F3 0F 10 40 14

Click First Scan.

You should get 1 result.

If it does, then at least the base script is working. If not, then I'd guess you're running an older version or not the 64bit version. Or one of our computers is being a bit weird !

DwarfWarden
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Transistor

Post by DwarfWarden »

Just confirmed I am running the 64 bit version through the Steam shortcut, and I know I'm running the latest Steam version cuz I just reinstalled the day I posted this topic. I started Cheat Engine, loaded Transistor, attached CE to Transistor and loaded the table, then left the 'beach' area where all the tests are just to be sure I can run around and use functions. I set CE to search for an array of bytes (hex was auto-selected), then searched for that string you posted (copy-pasted for extra accuracy) and upon clicking 'new scan' it came up with no results.

Not sure what could be different. I'm on Windows 8.1 64-bit, I'm running 64-bit Transistor, I have the latest Cheat Engine (6.7), and for some reason I've also been having trouble with another game that recently got a table update on this site (The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth). I'm thinking it might be me doing something wrong but I am more than capable of using Cheat Engine on simple things like searching for simple values like gold values in Torchlight and freezing them/changing them, so I'm pretty sure CE's running fine.

Slade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Transistor

Post by Slade »

Are you using the 64 bit version of Cheat Engine ? That's the only other thing I can think of.

DwarfWarden
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Transistor

Post by DwarfWarden »

I...actually can't tell?

I go to task manager then the properties of Cheat Engine and it says...Cheat Engine x86_64. Sooo....is it 64 bit or not? Stuff that runs in x86 is basically 32 bit AFAIK and there's no specific download for a 64 bit or 32 bit CE...and there's only two executables in the Cheat Engine folder and the other one doesn't say one way or the other if it's 64 bit.

EDIT: I tried running either executable (specifying Run As Administrator jut in case) and neither seems to operate differently. Tried using the table and it still doesn't work.

I've had this happen with multiple games where I try to click on the box to the left of something and it just doesn't respond. Why is that? I mean it doesn't even give a 'failure' message, it just doesn't do anything.
Last edited by DwarfWarden on Thu May 10, 2018 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Transistor

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="DwarfWarden, post: 45456, member: 7679"]I...actually can't tell?

I go to task manager then the properties of Cheat Engine and it says...Cheat Engine x86_64. Sooo....is it 64 bit or not? Stuff that runs in x86 is basically 32 bit AFAIK and there's no specific download for a 64 bit or 32 bit CE...and there's only two executables in the Cheat Engine folder and the other one doesn't say one way or the other if it's 64 bit.

EDIT: I tried running either executable (specifying Run As Administrator jut in case) and neither seems to operate differently. Tried using the table and it still doesn't work.

I've had this happen with multiple games where I try to click on the box to the left of something and it just doesn't respond. Why is that? I mean it doesn't even give a 'failure' message, it just doesn't do anything.[/QUOTE]

Here about 32bit and 64bit of Cheat Engine ;)

[IMG]https://image.ibb.co/kqnN6J/CE.png[/IMG]

DwarfWarden
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Transistor

Post by DwarfWarden »

Just tried launching the 64 bit version (or at least guaranteeing the 64 bit version was launched), nothing changes. Addresses under the table still show question marks.

zany25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Transistor

Post by zany25 »

the cheat engine seems to... stall if I try to click on any of the scripts in the table. Like if I click on the first script in the table it will stop responding for a few moments and then nothing will happen. I've checked on all the tips posted earlier in this topic, but there's a section of the game that's really been kicking my tail and I would love for this to work...

SomeDbag
Noobzor
Noobzor

Transistor

Post by SomeDbag »

Yeah, the table no longer works. It only finds the player unit address. An update would be much appreciated.
Last edited by SomeDbag on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

okok044041
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Transistor

Post by okok044041 »

[QUOTE="SomeDbag, post: 53658, member: 14067"]Yeah, the table no longer works. It only finds the player unit address. An update would be much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

x64 steam version try this, I try to update the code and work for me.

maxmesser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Transistor

Post by maxmesser »

[QUOTE="okok044041, post: 54143, member: 3103"]x64 steam version try this, I try to update the code and work for me.[/QUOTE]

How you did so it would work ?

I am trying it here with the new version and it barely finds the player unit address.

Please, tell me that i'm doing something wrong or that you have a sollution. ;-;

okok044041
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Transistor

Post by okok044041 »

[QUOTE="maxmesser, post: 54359, member: 20285"]How you did so it would work ?

I am trying it here with the new version and it barely finds the player unit address.

Please, tell me that i'm doing something wrong or that you have a sollution. ;-;[/QUOTE]

..sorry for my poor english...

First,I find the health address

Then use "find out what accesses this address"

you will see a lots of codes and address

i find one address is look like old script.

[TABLE][TR][TD]

Old:

[/TD][TD]

New:

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[TABLE][TR][TD]

mov rax,[rsi+00000418]

[/TD]

[TD]

mov rax,[ris+00000418]

[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]

mov edx,[rax]

[/TD]

[TD]

mov edx,[rax]

[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]movss xmm0,[rax+14][/COLOR]

[/TD]

[TD]

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]vmovss xmm0,[rax+14] [/COLOR]

[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]

mov rax,[rax+70]

[/TD]

[TD]

mov rax,[rax+70]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

It is lucky for me..

then i changed code....
Last edited by okok044041 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.