Valdis story: Abyssal City +8 (v1.0.0.23)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Valdis story: Abyssal City +8 (v1.0.0.23)

Post by STN »

Made by Cielos
EDIT14:
new characters finally...
updated the table to work on v1.0.0.23.
the event puzzle timer hasn't been updated yet, as I haven't been to these places again yet. may update it later.
the scripts for v1.0.0.20 can still be found in the table.

EDIT13:
updated the script, now with Puzzle Timer Control activated, when you stop chanting during activating a mana device, the mana device won't become unusable until changing room.

EDIT12:
added the Puzzle Timer - Event pointer and the Level pointer.
finished the game, probably won't update with new options anymore.
gonna play again with another character, will fix the table if something not working properly.

EDIT11:
fixed some rookie mistakes in the 2 simple call function implemented in the script. added Moon Jump script, and a pointer to Air Jump Flag.

EDIT10:
turns out the puzzle timers started by floor button are different from those started by mana device, and Puzzle Timer Control didn't cover that, now fixed.
changed Skill Cancel Instant Cooldown to Inf. Skill Cancel.
and added Assist Instant Cooldown.

EDIT9:
just started with another character, and found that one of the check in the script actually makes it unstable. removed the check and it works in different character/save slot now.

EDIT8:
wooooo update again....
added Skill Cancel Instant Cooldown~ you can use No Combo Reset without worry now.

EDIT7:
added Puzzle Timer Control.
also, the No Combo Reset seems doing things to the Skill Cancel timer, I need to investigate more first.

EDIT6:
a quick update again, just added the rest of the equipment pointers.

EDIT5:
updated the table to 1.2....
first of all, there are 2 tiny mistakes in the previous table, which should have messed up the FPU registers real bad, but somehow my game is working fine... anyway, the new table has this fixed.
another bug is that some of the inventory pointers are off, and the offsets may change from time to time. the new table uses a loop to handle the pointer assignment and avoided this problem. that means the inventory pointers should all works properly now.
oh, and I've completed the inventory pointers list too.
also, I added a new script No Combo Reset as well as the pointer to the Combo. not sure if the script would let the Xp bonus stay intact as well, at least combo would stay on screen always with the script on.

EDIT4:
updated the table to 1.1, added a bunch of pointers, and slightly edited the script to have it work better (i.e. have the effects kick in right away when the conditions are met, rather than waiting for the next time the addresses are being written).

EDIT3:
added 3 scripts: Undead, Inf. Mp and Game Time Control.

EDIT2:
another quick note:
if you can't activate the "Enable" script, try to change the 3rd line of the script:
Code:
aobscan(somereadAOB,DD 45 08 C7 46 04 00 00 00 00 DD 5E 08 5E 5D C3 CC CC 56)

to this:
Code:
aobscan(somereadAOB,DD 45 08 C7 46 04 00 00 00 00)

and see if it helps.

EDIT1:
forgot to mention, if some of the values are showing ??, enter and exit the Menu once, or go into another room once and they would show up.

///

- Undead
you won't be killed.
minimum Hp allowed can be set via the table
default: 1

- Inf. Mp
minimum Mp allowed can be set via the table
default: 50

- Assist Instant Cooldown
as the name suggested.

- Inf. Skill Cancel
as the name suggested.
minimum Skill Cancel allowed can be set via the table
default: 1
if you use No Combo Reset, you should use this script too.

- No Combo Reset
as the name suggested.
if you want to reset, press numpad*. to set the Combo pointer to zero.
note that when the combo is greater than zero, the Skill Cancel won't be ready once used. so you should use Skill Cancel Instant Cooldown together with this.

- Inf. Double Jump
it was Moon Jump originally. but as the game mechanic has changed, it seems the air thunder spell is no longer air jump, while a new character has a double jump from the start of the game already.
so,
for v1.0.0.20 (must use the old Enable instead):
equip the lightning air spell, then press and hold the spell casting key to moon jump.
of course you need to learn the lightning magic first. you can add them by editing the level of Spell 5 via the table if you don't wanna wait till you learn it normally in-game.
for v1.0.0.23:
Gilda can double jump continuously.

- Puzzle Timer Control
the timer would still do the count down, but it won't close the gate even when it reaches zero.
works on multiple timers if you activate more than one timer in the same room.

- Game Time Control
max Hours allowed can be set via the table, as I heard
default: 4

- pointers to Status including:
-- current Hp & Mp
press numpad *- to toggle freeze
-- current Focus and its Max, Focus sec. (for v1.0.0.20 only) and Focus Timer
press Shift D to set Focus to its Max. (I've remapped the game key-config so that pressing Shift is the magic key, that's why I chose Shift D to be the hot-key for maxing the Focus. you can always change it as you see fit.)
for v1.0.0.20, the Focus sec. would only show the correct value when you're in the Stats Menu, otherwise it'd show the current Focus instead.
-- Combo
press numpad*. to set zero.
-- Xp, Level, Status Points and Skill Points.

- pointers to Equipments including:
-- Equipped Weapon, Equipped Armor, Equipped Accessory, Equipped Assist and Equipped Finisher
you don't need to obtain the equipment first before you can equip it.
the values range varied depends on how many equipment you can get for the category.
dropdown list are prepared for them except Equipped Weapon, as the weapon list varied among different characters.

- pointers to all item slots in your Inventory
don't know all the item names, feel free to add them in yourself.
note that you can't actually alter the values of the items you have never obtained one yet.
if the values are showing ??, access the Item menu.

- Spells Levels to all 6 spells.
unlearnt spell has value of 0, just change it to any value larger than 0 to learn it.

- Air Jump Flag
1 == used air jump once for the current jump session, 0 == haven't used air jump yet.
for v1.0.0.20:
press Shift & Up to have unlimited Air Jump (set 0).
I've remapped the game key-config so that pressing Shift is the spell-casting key, that's why I chose Shift & Up to be the hot-key. you can always change it as you see fit.
for v1.0.0.23:
use Inf. Double Jump instead.

- Puzzle Timer - Event pointer (not yet updated for v1.0.0.23)
there are two places that a timer that's not a gate timer would occur. once the timer started, you can press numpad* and PageUp to freeze the timer, and press numpad* and PageDown to un-freeze.
you should unfreeze it before you leave the area the timer is affecting.

- some Game Time pointers including
-- Total Game Time, it's just for show only, you can't change it at all.
-- Hours, Minutes - Tens Digit, Minutes - Ones Digit, and Seconds.

///

table made and tested on game v1.0.0.20 / v1.0.0.23.
the script uses AOB scan.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Valdis_Story_AC.CT
(184.28 KiB) Downloaded 601 times

Gin
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Valdis story: Abyssal City +8 (v1.0.0.23)

Post by Gin »

hey please, can you make this table work for v1.0.0.25?

NBmad
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NBmad »

steam achievements pop up with these?

ZootedInc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZootedInc »

hey i cant seem to get it to work. i even tried to change the items inventory myself but couldnt i dont know if its because i have version v1.0.0.25 or what but ive been able to just keep scanning till i get to my item but for some reason i cant seem to do that with this game.

is there anyway someone can help me, i just want to have 10 tamahagane at all times. its the item in the first row third column. but cant seem to do it

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

update pls

shadowfang82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shadowfang82 »

table need updated for v1.0.0.25 thanks

YFeyn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YFeyn »

Can some please update this to 1.0.0.25? I can't do it myself sadly. Pretty please

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

OUTDATED,UPDATE PLS

NotABot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NotABot »

Oh hey, I remember this little gem. I even have a table left over for 1.0.0.25. Credit goes to Cielos.

Let me know if there are any issues and I'll do my best to help out.
Attachments
Valdis_Story_AC 1.0.0.25 (semi-final update).CT
1.0.0.25 table
(83.12 KiB) Downloaded 285 times

kemenner
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kemenner »

I have a question. What's the difference between:

Code: Select all

Enable:
label(name)
registersymbol(name)
name:
dd 0

Disable:
unregistersymbol(name)
and:

Code: Select all

Enable:
alloc(name,4)
registersymbol(name)
Disable:
unregistersymbol(name)
dealloc(name,4)
I'm asking this because I tried to add pointers for the four stats (Str, Int, Agi, Luck) using the first format (which is the one used in this table) and the script always crashes the game. I can add pointers for anything using this format, except the stats. However, if I use the second format (with alloc) the game doesn't crash.

kemenner
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kemenner »

I modified the table made by Cielos, provided by NotABot, to include some extra pointers and update some of the existing ones.

- Pointers for combo rank, combo XP multiplier and combo rank down timer. It turns out that there're 2 different timers for the combo, one is for the actual combo to disappear and the second one is for lowering your combo rank. The current combo cheat ignores the rank down timer, which causes some weird behavior with the ranking system. For example, the displayed rank could say God Slayer, but in reality, your rank would be Novice, and since you think is God Slayer you don't pay much attention to it. However, you'll start noticing that your style rank in boss fights won't increase like it should if your rank were God Slayer and that the experience earned is no multiplied like it should. With my update your Combo Rank won’t decrease, enjoy seeing that sweet style percentage increase.
- A pointer for multiplying your character speed. Noticed how a high dark affinity increases your speed, well it turns out that’s because it increases a speed multiplier. With the pointer to this multiplier you can achieve double speed (or more, didn't test other numbers), which is more than what the dark affinity bonus gives.
- Pointer for the focus super. If you freeze the timer once you activate the focus mode and then freeze the super pointer, then you can spam the super continuously.
- Pointers for Strength, Intelligence, Agility, and Luck. Modify your stats directly without the need to spend a Stat Point. The max I tried was 999 for each, which makes you OP.
- Retries pointer. You have to die once and then retry, this way the pointer updates. Change it to zero just before the final fight to enjoy that sweet perfect rank.
Attachments
Valdis_Story_AC.CT
(370.19 KiB) Downloaded 380 times

Cramour
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cramour »

Can someone please add table/script for S ranking bosses ? It's so hard to get S rank there because there are a lot of things to punish your ranks such as getting hit or taking too long.

Cramour
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cramour »

The "pause time" cheat doesn't really help with ranking by the way, since there are many factors into rank calculation.