No Mans Sky (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rexurioz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Rexurioz »

REQ: Teleport to mark or Speed

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ravess
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Ravess »

[USER=240]@Squall8[/USER] Never thought of that! Thanks.

sephirotu
Cheater
Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by sephirotu »

[QUOTE="Empress_Ravenna, post: 53302, member: 9202"]I think, we dont need that script to unlock all, as people can just use the Save Editor from nomansskymods.com or the github which is kept updated to latest game version, its how i grabbed all tech, glyphs and such and reseeded my ship to get a new design :) as with the scripts you can just build the tech u get.. also for those asking bout 1 hit kills, just edit your multi tool with script to increase it by 20k or w/e or use save editor..[/QUOTE]

can you pls send me the link for the save editor?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Idlehands88 »

[QUOTE="sephirotu, post: 53322, member: 13946"]can you pls send me the link for the save editor?[/QUOTE]

[URL]https://nomansskymods.com/mods/no-mans-sky-save-editor/[/URL]

japzone
Noobzor
Noobzor

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by japzone »

[QUOTE="sephirotu, post: 53322, member: 13946"]can you pls send me the link for the save editor?[/QUOTE]

[URL]https://nomansskymods.com/mods/no-mans-sky-save-editor/[/URL]

You can easily unlock anything you want, add any item/tech you want, or even make your inventories bigger.

Another fun site is: [URL]https://www.nmseeds.club/[/URL]

You can copy the "seed" codes you find there into your Ships, Freighter, Multitool, or NPCs found in the Save Editor to change their appearance. It's purely cosmetic though.
Last edited by japzone on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

official Github for updates: [URL]https://github.com/goatfungus/NMSSaveEditor/[/URL]

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Sauce »

^Thanks that will work a lot better than trying to work in the JSON or N++.

derivativegaming
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by derivativegaming »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 97, member: 240"][spoiler="No Man's Sky (Up to 1.38)"]

Working table for latest Steam update (Atlas Rises)

Features

[B]Inf Health

Inf Sprint

Inf Jetpack

Inf Scanner

Inf Life Support

Inf Ammo

Inf Grenades

Inf Mining Beam

Inf Terrain Mapper

Inf Hazard Protection

No Overheat

No Ship Overheat

Inf Hyperdrive

Inf Phase Beam

Inf Launch Thrusters

Inf Pulse Engine

Inf Deflector Shield

Inf Exocraft Boost

Inf Fusion Engine

Inf Exocraft Mining Laser

Inf Exocraft Cannon

Summon Exocraft Anywhere

Money Pointer/Multiplier

Element Gathering Multiplier

Stack Modifiers

Bypass Locks

Aquire All Glyphs

Unlock All Technology Recipes

Unlock All Product Recipes (Broken)

Ignore Crafting Requirements

Inf Items

Build Anywhere

Always Have Conversation Item

Time Of Day(Hotkeys)

-TOD(PAGEUP=Back One Hour/PAGEDOWN=Ahead One Hour)

Current Inventory Stats Pointer

Highlighted Item Pointer W/Full Dropdown List

Journey Pointers

ShipTransfer

Kill All Pirates

Always Summon Freighter Battle (Broken)

Wanted Level

-No Sentinels

-Wanted Level Pointer

Blink[/B]

Blink Notes: This script is still pretty buggy. Its very easy to clip underground so its best used with Inf Jetpack. Also make sure you have a Plasma Launcher so you can get back through the ground. My comparison isn't that great either so on occasion you may see an animal go flying! Due to how the game handles coordinates I wont really be working to improve this. But its still pretty fun to use.

[B]>>Scripts From an Older Table(Credits go to their respective creators)

Universal Translator(Decode Words)

Inventory Slot Pointers

Laser Color

Mouseover Object Pointer

One Hit Kill

Anti-Profanity Filter[/B]

Credits:

[B]Unlock All Technology/Product Recipes[/B] - Credit goes to their respective owners. I took the script and just updated the AOB and added the new content to get it working for the foundation update.

[B]Highlighted Item Pointer[/B] - Thanks to [B]cedricvdg[/B] who taught me how to do this one.

[B]Build Anywhere[/B] - Credit goes to [B]mausi125[/B]. Script [URL='http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=54#p1598']Here[/URL]

[B]Element Stack 1[/B] - Credit goes to [B]sbryzl[/B]. Script [URL='http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=54&start=15#p2724']Here[/URL]

[B]Product Stack 1[/B] - Credit goes to [B]sbryzl[/B]. Script [URL='http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=54&start=30#p2837']Here[/URL]

[B]Ship Transfer[/B] - Credit goes to [B]cedricvdg[/B]. Table [URL='http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=54&start=90#p18144']Here[/URL]. Will be added next update.

[B]Always Summon Freighter Battle/Kill All Pirates[/B] - Credit goes to [B]cedricvdg[/B]. Table [URL='http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=54&start=90#p18524']Here[/URL]. Will also be added next update.

[B]Update 1[/B] - Added [B]Inf Exocraft Boost[/B] and [B]Inf Fusion Engine[/B].

Added a few new things to the DDL.

[B]Update 2[/B] - Added [B]Bypass Locks[/B] and added more stuff to the DDL.

[B]Update 3[/B] - Added [B]Inf Items (Crafting/Selling)[/B] and [B]Ignore Crafting Requirements.[/B] Ignore Crafting Requirements is only working on Technology recipes at the moment.

[B]Update 4[/B] - [B]Ignore Crafting Requirements[/B] should be working for everything now including Base Building items! Let me know if anyone has an issue with this.

[B]Update 5[/B] - Added [B]Always Have Conversation Item[/B].

[B]Update 6[/B] - Fixed [B]Money Pointer[/B]. Should be able to change amount now.

[B]Update 7[/B] - Added new things to the DDL and cleaned it up a bit. Should be complete but if something is missing let me know.

EDIT - I lied.. Still missing a lot.

[B]Update 8[/B] - Added more stuff to the DDL. I know I'm missing the Positron Ejector for sure so if anyone has come across it can you post the array. None of the geks want to sell me one.

[B]Update 9[/B] - DDL should now be complete.

[B]Update 10[/B] - Added [B]Unlock All Product Recipes[/B]. Still working on Technology and possibly base building items.

[B]Update 11[/B] - Added [B]Unlock All Technology Recipes[/B].

[B]Update 12[/B] - Added [B]Time Of Day[/B]!

[B]Update 13[/B] - Added [B]Force FOV[/B].

[B]Update 14[/B] - Added [B]Summon Exocraft Anywhere[/B].

[B]Update 15[/B] - Updated for the 1.22 update. Removed [B]Summon Exocraft Anywhere[/B], its apparently not needed anymore

[B]Update 16[/B] - Added [B]Inf Exocraft Mining Laser[/B] and [B]Inf Exocraft Cannon[/B].

[B]Update 17[/B] - Readded [B]Summon Exocraft Anywhere[/B].

[B]Update 18[/B] - Added [B]Build Anywhere[/B]. I haven't tested this since I modified a game file to do the same thing.

[B]Update 19[/B] - Added [B]Current Inventory Stats Pointer[/B]! Let me know if there are any issues with this one.

[B]Update 20[/B] - Added [B]Game Speed[/B].

[B]Update 21[/B] - Updated for 1.23.

[B]Update 22[/B] - Fixed [B]Always Have Conversation Item[/B].

[B]Update 23[/B] - Fixed [B]Ignore Crafting Requirements[/B]. Should work across all game modes now.

[B]Update 24[/B] - Added Multitool Technology to [B]Unlock All Technology Recipes[/B].

[B]Update 25[/B] - Added a [B]Money Multiplier, Element Gathering Multiplier[/B] and [B]Stack Modifiers[/B]. First one belongs to [B]sbryzl[/B]. Second one is mine. Ill make a product one in a bit.

[B]Update 26[/B] - Added Stack Mod for Products.

[B]Update 27[/B] - Updated for 1.24. Added [B]sbryzl[/B]'s script for product stack.

[B]Update 28[/B] - Added a table that should work for both Steam and GOG. Added a [B]Blink[/B] script to the Steam/GOG table.

[B]Update 29[/B] - Got a few more scripts working. Added a few entries to the DDL.

[B]Update 30[/B] - Fixed a couple scripts and added more to the DDL.

[B]Update 31[/B] - Fixed [B]Unlock All Tech Recipes[/B]. Pretty sure there is still missing recipes.

[B]Update 32[/B] - Added some more tech blueprints. Added items to the DDL

[B]Update 33[/B] - Added [B]Inf Terrain Mapper[/B]. [B]Ignore Crafting Requirements[/B] is fixed! Edit - Nevermind it keeps breaking.. Edit 2 - Ok. Should be fixed now!

[B]Update 34[/B] - Fixed [B]Inf Launch Thrusters[/B] and [B]Always Have Conversation Item[/B]. The instruction for the Product Table is completely eluding me at the moment. But I'll keep looking.

It seems best to make a new save when using this table. TOD and Inventory Slot Pointers work properly on a fresh start.

[B]Update 35[/B] - Fixed [B]Always Have Conversation Item[/B].

[B]Update 36[/B] - Fixed [B]Always Have Conversation Item[/B] again... Added a new function to [B]Highlighted Item Pointer[/B] to make life a little easier.

Numpad 1 - Set Max Quantity Of Item

Numpad 2 - Restores Damaged Item

Also changed the hotkey for [B]Blink[/B].

[B]Update 37[/B] - Completed and reorganized the DDL.

[B]Update 38[/B] - Updated for 1.33

[B]Update 39[/B] - Updated for 1.34

[B]Update 40[/B] - Updated for 1.35

[B]Update 41[/B] - Updated for 1.37. I will only update the Blink script if there are requests for it. I just didn't feel like doing the work right now lol..

[B]Update 42[/B] - Updated for 1.38.

[B]Update 43[/B] - [B]Inf Items[/B] should work for refueling now. Rewrote [B]Inf Launch Thrusters[/B]. Fixed an issue with [B]Universal Translator[/B].

[B]Update 44[/B] - Updated [B]Inf Items[/B].

[B]Update 45[/B] - Fixed an issue with [B]Inf Launch Thrusters[/B].

[B]Update 46[/B] - Added [B]Aquire All Glyphs[/B] and [B]Journey Pointers[/B].

[/spoiler]

Working Table for No Man's Sky (Next Update)

Features

[B]Inf Health

Inf Sprint

Inf Jetpack

Jetpack Power Surge

Inf Scanner

Inf Life Support

Inf Ammo

Inf Grenades

Inf Mining Beam

Inf Blaze Javelin

Inf Terrain Mapper

Inf Hazard Protection

No Overheat

No Ship Overheat

No Rocket Launcher Overheat

Inf Hyperdrive

Inf Launch Thrusters

Inf Pulse Engine

Inf Deflector Shield

Inf Exocraft Boost

Inf Fusion Engine

Inf Exocraft Mining Laser

Inf Exocraft Cannon

Summon Exocraft Anywhere

Stack Modifiers

Bypass Locks

Ignore Crafting Requirements

Ignore Materials For Damaged Components

Always Have Conversation Item

Galactic Map Speed

[B]Journey Pointers

[B][B]Wanted Level

Inventory Slot Pointers

[B]Money Pointers[/B]

Current Inventory Stats Pointer

Highlighted Item Pointer[/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B]Cretits[/B]:

[B]cedricvdg[/B] - For finding a way to implement mouse-over on elements and products.

[B]MojoW[/B] - For finding the location of stack instructions.

[B]NMS Next Updates[/B]:

[B]Update 47 [/B]- Fixed some of the basic cheats, but I still have a LOT of work to do. So much has changed with this update I have to start over from scratch.. I'll have more done later tonight.

[B]Update 48 [/B]- Updated with a few more cheats, such as [B]Ignore Crafting Requirements(Tech/Prod Only)[/B], [B]Bypass Locks[/B], and some more Inf stuff. Added pointers to Nanites and Quicksilver, they seem to be treating currency a bit differently now! Fixed a bad edit with [B]Current Inv Stat Pointers[/B].

[B]Update 49 [/B]- Added [B]Always Have Jetpack Power Surge[/B], [B]Inf Blaze Javelin[/B], [B]Inf Deflector Shield [/B]and [B]Ignore Materials For Damaged Components[/B]. Also added [B]Always Have Conversation Item[/B], but this needs further testing for products, I'm almost sure this is the case. But not having the correct Item ID's makes thing hard for testing. I made some decent progress on the dropdown list for the element/product section. There is just so much new content it's overwhelming! [B]Ignore Crafting Requirements[/B] for base building products is being an asshole right now. Even though I've forced the conditions true 3 different ways, it still wouldn't let me craft anything. Maybe I just need to try this on a clean save..

[B]Update 50 [/B]- Added [B]Ignore Crafting Requirements [/B]for base building items.

[B]Update 51 [/B]- Fixed [B]Always Have Conversation Item[/B]. Slowly adding things to the DDL.

[B]Update 52 [/B]- Added some exocraft stuff. [B]Galactic Map Speed[/B], [B]Wanted Level[/B], [B]Journey Pointers[/B], [B]No Ship Overheat[/B], [B]No Rocket Overheat[/B],[B] Inventory Slot Pointers [/B]and probably some more I forgot. Fixed an issue with [B]Inf Sprint[/B]. Added more entries to the DDL, this is becoming my main focus now!

[B]Update 53 [/B]- WITHIN MINUTES!!!! Updated for whatever update!

[B]Update 54 [/B]- Fixed an issue with [B]Ignore Crafting Requirements [/B]for base building items. Everything should be craftable now. Some might say you still don't have the required materials, but you'll still be able to craft it. I'll work on the cosmetics later. Added[B] Stack Mods [/B]based on findings by [USER=8510]@MojoW[/USER]. Added a function, found by [USER=8355]@cedricvdg[/USER], that allows mouse-overs on elements and products to the [B]Highighted Item Pointer[/B].

[B]Update 55 [/B]- Fixed an issue with [B]Always Have Conversation Item[/B]. Possibly fixed the issues GOG users were experiencing, need feedback on whether it worked. Still sifting through Item IDs for the DDL.

[B]Update 56 [/B]- Table updated for 1.52.[/QUOTE]

The game crashes when viewing inventory with the new update. Any suggestions?

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by jonaaa »

[QUOTE="derivativegaming, post: 53341, member: 19998"]The game crashes when viewing inventory with the new update. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

My game also crashes when I use the highlighted item sometimes, I don't know if the problem is related with the game or the table.

nmsexplorer91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by nmsexplorer91 »

I downloaded this cheat engine to try and get infinite jetpack but it does not currently seem to be working on the 1.38 atlas version, I am using the 1.38 table that is on page 1 of this thread but the engine is not checking INF SPRINT or INF JETPACK and they are not working for me.

A LOT still do work but some others that seem to be broken atm for 1.38 are:

Inf Ammo

Inf Grenades

Inf Mining Beam

Inf Terrain Mapper

No Overheat

Inf Launch Thrusters

Thanks for any help or suggestions on getting these to work again, mainly looking for help with Inf Jetpack and Inf Sprint

neon_xeon
Noobzor
Noobzor

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by neon_xeon »

Hi, the money pointer cheat no longer works(Cannot enable,)

Which version is latest in OP?

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

Table updated with a more complete DDL and new script, [B]Teleport to Custom Marker[/B]! Read the update notes for a bit of info.

[USER=8355]@cedricvdg[/USER]

lol, I know that, I was asking about your pseudo code.

[USER=19998]@derivativegaming[/USER]

[USER=2035]@jonaaa[/USER]

[USER=11071]@neon_xeon[/USER]

You guys should let me know what version you're running as well. My most current table is for NMS Next version 1.52 (Steam). It should support the current GOG version as well. As of right now, I have not received any updates for the game and my table works fine.

[USER=20005]@nmsexplorer91[/USER]

Screw 1.38, you should get 1.52! It's about a gazillion times better. With that being said, my 1.38 should support both Steam and GOG. Other than that, I'm not sure.
Last edited by Squall8 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by jonaaa »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 53370, member: 240"]Table updated with a more complete DDL and new script, [B]Teleport to Custom Marker[/B]! Read the update notes for a bit of info.

[USER=8355]@cedricvdg[/USER]

lol, I know that, I was asking about your pseudo code.

[USER=19998]@derivativegaming[/USER]

[USER=2035]@jonaaa[/USER]

[USER=11071]@neon_xeon[/USER]

You guys should let me know what version you're running as well. My most current table is for NMS Next version 1.52 (Steam). It should support the current GOG version as well. As of right now, I have not received any updates for the game and my table works fine.

[USER=20005]@nmsexplorer91[/USER]

Screw 1.38, you should get 1.52! It's about a gazillion times better. With that being said, my 1.38 should support both Steam and GOG. Other than that, I'm not sure.[/QUOTE]

Hi sir, I am using the table with the latest 1.52 of NMS, I will test your new update to check it.

Athore
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Athore »

Is there any chance "Always Have Conversation Item" would impact the action following the conversation? Specifically wondering about "Ask for Directions", which seems to not do much after a conversation or two, even when moving to a different system. Not sure if this is the game being weird or the table messing with the conversation rewards.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

[USER=20014]@Athore[/USER]

Asking for direction will just mark a point of interest, usually a trading post, ruin, or small building. Sometimes the message will say there are no points of interest, but some may still pop up anyways. So pay close attention to that.

The script will not affect this in any way.