No Mans Sky (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Parkan1986
Noobzor
Noobzor

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Parkan1986 »

seems work fine

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MojoW
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by MojoW »

Good to hear ... i didn't think i would find it in one go without even being able to test it.

chemicalvamp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by chemicalvamp »

inf Life Support, and Highlighted item pointers are not working for me. Everything else is fine.

Unless Im doing it wrong? I've tried hovering, and I've tried picking the item up on the cursor. As well as setting a activate hotkey.. still nothing

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by igromanru »

Inf Life Support:

[CODE=nasm]{ Game : NMS.exe

Version: 1.52

Date : 2018-07-27

Author : Igromanru

Infinity life support

}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(lifeSupport,NMS.exe,89 48 18 48 8B 0D ? ? ? ? 48 81 C1)

registersymbol(lifeSupport)

lifeSupport:

db 90 90 90

[DISABLE]

lifeSupport:

db 89 48 18

unregistersymbol(lifeSupport)[/CODE]

EDIT:

Nevermind, it is already in the latest table.
Last edited by igromanru on Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

so far its all good, but i crashed using Signal Booster on a planet, in a Blue star system and using 1.52 but everything works, health and infinite everything ;3 on the steam version.. im fairly certain its the game thats buggy, VEH Debugger CE 6.8 right?

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Sauce »

I think I was mostly just having issues with the game itself, as I've been playing pretty fine since (I haven't tried the rocket boots since). I've had to do some workarounds for some of the tutorial missions, as they will get auto-completed and kind of strand you. The blueprint scanner mission will detect that you already dug up the blueprints with one of the crafting, repair, or dialogue options on, and won't direct you to where to get them. Had to use the inventory editor to get past that and just give myself some salvaged technology.
Last edited by Sauce on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

danmunro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by danmunro »

when i try to click the box it wont let me? have i downloaded the wrong one

Stu -1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Stu -1 »

you guys are all so good at keeping this table updated, and with an insane amount of options. thanks. also for people having issues with the highlighted item script make sure your cheat engine is up to date that worked for me, before that it would crash when i tried to activate the script.

chemicalvamp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by chemicalvamp »

[QUOTE="danmunro, post: 53215, member: 19960"]when i try to click the box it wont let me? have i downloaded the wrong one[/QUOTE]

The checkboxes will only be checked if the script is successful. Open the table, select no mans sky process, check the box. it should get an X in it and if so the cheat is active

Nimarus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Nimarus »

Update released on Steam Today. Noticed some options like infinite life support do not work anymore after the update. But, I'm sure some of the talented members here already noticed.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

[QUOTE="Sauce, post: 53212, member: 3324"]I think I was mostly just having issues with the game itself, as I've been playing pretty fine since (I haven't tried the rocket boots since). I've had to do some workarounds for some of the tutorial missions, as they will get auto-completed and kind of strand you. The blueprint scanner mission will detect that you already dug up the blueprints with one of the crafting, repair, or dialogue options on, and won't direct you to where to get them. Had to use the inventory editor to get past that and just give myself some salvaged technology.[/QUOTE]

the salvaged Tech is buried Underground, use the Scanner to find it, "F" key i believe..

japzone
Noobzor
Noobzor

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by japzone »

[QUOTE="onlyme4430, post: 53182, member: 19834"]could we have an unlock all tech[/QUOTE]

You can do that with the save editor available [URL='https://nomansskymods.com/mods/no-mans-sky-save-editor/']here[/URL].

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Sauce »

[QUOTE="Empress_Ravenna, post: 53224, member: 9202"]the salvaged Tech is buried Underground, use the Scanner to find it, "F" key i believe..[/QUOTE]

This worked on my first playthrough, but on my second time through after my corrupted save, it auto-completed this step and didn't direct me to any areas where there were any buried salvaged technology. I roamed the planet I was on for almost an hour randomly scanning and looking for places to dig before I gave up and just edited my inventory.

cungkringg
Cheater
Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by cungkringg »

The Highlighted Item Pointers, didn't work anymore in the latest version can someone fix it?

or is there something that i have to trigger first to activate the sript?

Myde
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Myde »

Looks like there was another small update today. But I can not toggle Lifesupport again