Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen +32

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Asdflvr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen +32

Post by Asdflvr »

I'm attempting to use this table to spawn items in. The Highlighted Item script is the obvious choice but I can't change one weapon into another using it. (I'm sure I can I just don't know how to :< halp) All I can do is change the ID and Name (reference) but that doesn't seem to actually give me the item. Any advice, I'm pretty new to this CE shit.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

still cant find id item list..

CorgiZwei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CorgiZwei »

[QUOTE="headshot0052, post: 40419, member: 4718"]still cant find id item list..[/QUOTE]

[URL]https://www13.atwiki.jp/xbox360analysis/pages/67.html[/URL]
Last edited by CorgiZwei on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

sephirotu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sephirotu »

is there an item editor in this table?

if there is i cant see it in the table, or am i mistaking?
Last edited by sephirotu on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

AtomicFarts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AtomicFarts »

[QUOTE="sephirotu, post: 52739, member: 13946"]is there an item editor in this table?

if there is i cant see it in the table, or am i mistaking?[/QUOTE]

It's the second last option on the table called "Highlighted item". Enable it, Just unequip the item you want to edit (in case it's equipped) and select it.

Now all you have to do is change the ID. There's a list already available in the table. You just need to scroll and select the item you want. Go back to the game, unselect it or leave the inventory and go back, done. Sometimes the model of the item doesn't change at first, so you have to save and quit to the menu and load the save.

Gvaz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gvaz »

I am super happy this this is here, thanks!

drstrangelove
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by drstrangelove »

I'm having an issue where even after closing CE the ignore gold cheat remains active. Now whenever I go into a shop, it shows me as having 0 gold but still able to buy everything despite however much I actually have and it looks like it's essentially infinitely enabled or whatever it modified is now stuck. This happens even when I restore a backup save and verifying my installation does nothing to fix it. There's no option to undo on the table either, it acts like it isn't even enabled. Any advice?

It outputs this error when I try to re-enable: Error:[string "lua_aobscan("enoughGoldFlagSetOneTimeChk1AOB"..."]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')

Edit: Disregard this. Still getting the error when I try to enable the script, but the earlier problem was a user issue and not a CE one. I just had to correct a setting I had predefined. Any advice on how to fix the lua error would still be appreciated.

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

hmm not played the game in forever but from what i recall when i did there was a in game cheat menu that would do all sorts of stuff like spawn items and whatnot might have been a mod i dld but its been like 2 years since i touched the game, really did not grab me when i played it, got it free on gog i think.

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

skywolf23 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:58 am
hmm not played the game in forever but from what i recall when i did there was a in game cheat menu that would do all sorts of stuff like spawn items and whatnot might have been a mod i dld but its been like 2 years since i touched the game, really did not grab me when i played it, got it free on gog i think.
I'm sure it's DDDAfix, been using it for 3 playthrough alongside with Cielos's CE table
Google it, it's a dinput8.dll hook or something in nexus
(for some reason nexus mods.com rewritten to fearlessrevolution.com when I try to use hyperlink, so yeah, google it)

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

yea know i had some mod for the game just not played in ages.

SolarCobalt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SolarCobalt »

I guess if this thread is still alive, i wanna say the table works great.

The only problem i have is with the Assign Weapon part.

I follow the instructions and it works.

Yet for some reason, it doesnt seem to work and it rarely works when i start bashing the shit out of keys. Does anyone seem to have this problem? They worked fine with no problem and now all of a sudden is like its refusing to change my skills. I even set Share Weapon Skills active to equip skills not found in my current vocation.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Sorry for the necro, but I wanted to thank the author for the script that makes Death's scythe, not one shot anymore. This bit literally took the entire fun out of the DLC for me. Too bad the script doesnt work and they die anyway.... >_>

@edit
Sorry, I did some testing, it appears you need to load the save first, then it works. My bad.

Magnuscardi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Help on dragon's dogma cheat table

Post by Magnuscardi »

I've downloaded the cheat for DDDA at this link: viewtopic.php?t=184

I've followed some steps but for example I don't know how to put "ignore gold" so it ignores the usage of gold in any way, even when shoppin with merchants, but it doesn't work at least for me, any help?

Seneekikaant
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Seneekikaant »

Magnuscardi wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:11 pm
I've downloaded the cheat for DDDA at this link: viewtopic.php?t=184

I've followed some steps but for example I don't know how to put "ignore gold" so it ignores the usage of gold in any way, even when shoppin with merchants, but it doesn't work at least for me, any help?
the table is 4 or so years old, so it's likely to not work any more.

however, I've recently fixed my pc and am wanting to get back into making tables, and this happens to be one of my favourite games. I'll see if I can make some adjustments to fix the table, or make an entirely new one, or combine new + old scripts. Cielos can't be expected to keep everything up to date forever, afterall

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

I doubt this game has seen an updated in the "4 or so years".