Newbie in need of help

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
RPGAngel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Newbie in need of help

Post by RPGAngel »

Hi, I am new to Cheat Engine. I am not very good at the finding of codes yet so am trying to use premade cheat tables. But I keep having a problem. When I try to click on the box to activate the cheat, CE freezes for a brief second or 2 and nothing happens. The cheat will not activate. It happens in several games I've tried to use, but right now it's happening in Stardew Valley. The thing is I've used these same cheats(and table) with the game before and they worked fine, now they won't work. I don't understand enough of the creation part yet to be able to figure out/fix whatever is wrong myself, so came here to ask for help. I got the table from here so I think it is up to date. I am including the table for Stardew Valley in case it needs to be looked at to help since that is the main one I need help with at the moment. I figure if I can find out how to fix this issue in this one, then I can be able to do the same myself in any others I have the same issue in. Thanks for helping and I look forward to enjoying both CE and being a member here.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Newbie in need of help

Post by DrummerIX »

Did you try exiting the game and restarting it and CE? Sometimes if you activate the Enable, it won't activate again until a restart of the game.

Other than that, it might be the table is out of date with the game version.

RPGAngel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Newbie in need of help

Post by RPGAngel »

I did try that yes, twice. And it does seem like some of the cheats are active even though the box has no x in it. I also have figured out that some of the have something that has to be done before they can be activated(like hitting a tree to make the instant chop work, planting a fruit tree for the instant grow on them, etc). So I have some of them working. But still can't get the stamina/health to work. I tried using some stamina first then activating, no go.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Newbie in need of help

Post by koderkrazy »

The table v1.2.33 is working fine with latest the stream release.

Have you opted for Stardew valley beta V1.3 ?

[URL]https://steamcommunity.com/games/413150/announcements/detail/1649883812500123952[/URL]

[B][SIZE=4]If no, then use v1.2.33 table.[/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE="RPGAngel, post: 52119, member: 19555"]I figure if I can find out how to fix this issue in this one, then I can be able to do the same myself in any others I have the same issue in.[/QUOTE]

This is good video on updating tables to support new game versions

[MEDIA=youtube]VYMgfufGs58[/MEDIA]