Raft

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Raft

Post by fantomas »

[QUOTE="LucyMax, post: 48003, member: 17490"]Cheat table is not working. " Many items/features are still not available." hold right mouse button(when the wooden hammer is with you )and you will see everything. :D. SO so many bugs[/QUOTE]

A simple 'Cheat table is not working' does not mean anything. What you're trying to accomplish? Are you able to toggle any script??? Did you attach the game process to CE???

I'm not a diviner so you'll have to do more than your best to explain your current(s) issue(s) if you want me to help you, not just saying 'Cheat table is not working'. ;)

In a previous post, you mentioned using v1.05 - What's that version??? A pirated or proper version??? Like I said above, I found a v1.05b (pirated, I guess) and made a cheat table for that version (check post #1).

Or provide me your full game (download link via PM) and I'll see what I can do. Otherwise, I could not help you. ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Drifta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Raft

Post by Drifta »

[QUOTE="fantomas, post: 48497, member: 1587"]Hi :)

Like when you pick an item, you get x99 of that item, right? Yeah, I do not see why it shouldn't be feasible. But just give me a reason of that, please.

I mean, if you need multiple of a item for crafting, I would say why because you have 'NO_CRAFT_REQUIREMENT' cheat, which is meaning that you do not need items to craft other items. ;)

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding.[/QUOTE]

well the only reason i suggested that is because when im cooking stuff i find myself needing wood and i realized that when i craft with the cheats on, the wood gets used. i mean its not really hassle to get wood but i dunno. i was looking up videos on how to use the mono thing to make the cheat but since i got no clue what im doing, i ended up asking instead.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Raft

Post by fantomas »

Did you try 'INSTANT_COOKING' cheat??? You just need one (1) wood (for the fire) to make the cheat work. After that you should have infinite cooking (I didn't check it on a long-term use)

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Raft

Post by totalabyss »

Current game version on steam is v1.02 (2851750) Does this table work with this version?

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Raft

Post by fantomas »

[QUOTE="totalabyss, post: 48998, member: 10965"]Current game version on steam is v1.02 (2851750) Does this table work with this version?[/QUOTE]

Hi

I just checked and the current CT version works fine with the latest game update v1.02 ;)

BR

fantomas
Last edited by fantomas on Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Raft

Post by STN »

Thread cleaned up. Please move on.

Cheers

bablik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Raft

Post by bablik »

[QUOTE="fantomas, post: 47240, member: 1587"]Yep - and also do not forget to enable Mono features (CE Mono tab)[/QUOTE]

When I enable mono I get an error saying "failure to launch"

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Raft

Post by fantomas »

[QUOTE="bablik, post: 50450, member: 19010"]When I enable mono I get an error saying "failure to launch"[/QUOTE]

1) Restart the game

2) Be sure your game is attached to CE

3) Once in the game, click on 'ACTIVE_CHEAT_TABLE'

And it should be ok
Last edited by fantomas on Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Raft

Post by chroma12349 »

Anyone else having issue with max stats option?

Everything else in the CT works fine but max stats option seem to just not work for me for some reason.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Raft

Post by fantomas »

[USER=19522]@chroma12349[/USER]

'Max stats' works fine her, at least as the script. But I just discovered yesterday that The memory address I used is a shared one. So the shark (and the other enemies as well, I guess) will also have max stats.

So I think I will have to make something similar to what I did in CT v1.0.5b (an old game release), i.e. a script to each stat (hunger, thirst, health, fatigue (aka oxygen???)... etc.

Sorry for this inconvenience

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Raft

Post by chroma12349 »

[USER=1587]@fantomas[/USER]

No rush there man, cheers for the CT regardless.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Raft

Post by fantomas »

CT updated to support the latest Update 5

Also, I noticed that the game is launched in 32bit mode while I have a 64bit CPU + Win7 x64 - Something that it didn't happen in the previous game version.

I do not know if everyone's occurring the same thing but be aware that the current CT is 32bit ONLY. Some scripts will work in both modes but if your game is in 64bit mode, some scripts will not work properly and will probably cause crashes in your game.

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Raft

Post by chroma12349 »

[QUOTE="fantomas, post: 53091, member: 1587"]CT updated to support the latest Update 5

Also, I noticed that the game is launched in 32bit mode while I have a 64bit CPU + Win7 x64 - Something that it didn't happen in the previous game version.

I do not know if everyone's occurring the same thing but be aware that the current CT is 32bit ONLY. Some scripts will work in both modes but if your game is in 64bit mode, some scripts will not work properly and will probably cause crashes in your game.[/QUOTE]

All options work swimmingly on 32-bit version, most basic options work on 64-bit mode so far but are a bit wonky at times it seems.

Seems like instant fishing, hook, and person controller options are the main points of contention on 64-bit mode while the rest seem to work fine if it loads a tad slower or crashes the game at random intervals (reloading game/ just ctd while playing).

Otherwise, massive thanks for the update. ?

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Raft

Post by fantomas »

Hey [USER=19522]@chroma12349[/USER] - Thank you for your feedback ;)

Could you please tell me what the deal to launch the game on 64-bit mode? Had you be able to launch the game on both modes on a same OS?

I must to admit being a little bit lost here. ?

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Raft

Post by chroma12349 »

[QUOTE="fantomas, post: 53130, member: 1587"]Hey [USER=19522]@chroma12349[/USER] - Thank you for your feedback ;)

Could you please tell me what the deal to launch the game on 64-bit mode? Had you be able to launch the game on both modes on a same OS?

I must to admit being a little bit lost here. ?[/QUOTE]

No real clue really, maybe it's different version of windows 10 janking something up?

I have a 32-bit older laptop that I still game on occasionally while on holidays and the CT works fine with the game. Running it on my proper gaming rig on 64-bit system and the CT is a bit wonky for some reason.

As above, at times the options work with no problems on 64-bit but sometimes it just crashes the game, moreso whenever I have hook, instant fishing and player controller options. Thankfully it's not too often so far.
Last edited by chroma12349 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.