Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tsupertsundere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tsupertsundere »

Hello, Drummer! Your cheat tables are good - almost TOO good.

I'm having trouble w/god mode vs. hero mode - god mode overrides it, even when I have it absolutely turned off. If I have them both selected and god mode off and hero mode on, Vaan will take some damage but then stop. Any ideas on what to do to get Hero mode to work on its own?

edit: Hero mode seems to stop working when I attack an enemy - if I passively sit, my hp will drop down.

I also have CT = 0, Steal 100%, Infinite MP, and Monsters Drop All Items active.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by tsupertsundere on Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="tsupertsundere, post: 51927, member: 19477"]Hello, Drummer! Your cheat tables are good - almost TOO good.

I'm having trouble w/god mode vs. hero mode - god mode overrides it, even when I have it absolutely turned off. If I have them both selected and god mode off and hero mode on, Vaan will take some damage but then stop. Any ideas on what to do to get Hero mode to work on its own?[/QUOTE]

Thanks. If you want to allow Vaan to die, turn the HeroCannotDie option off. With it on, the game will let you take damage until the hit will kill you and negate that.

tsupertsundere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tsupertsundere »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 51929, member: 1466"]Thanks. If you want to allow Vaan to die, turn the HeroCannotDie option off. With it on, the game will let you take damage until the hit will kill you and negate that.[/QUOTE]

It's not that I want him to die - I want him to be able to take damage and not die. Specifically I was trying to get him down to critical health to get an enemy to spawn. God mode overrides HeroCannotDie, even with God mode off and HeroCannotDie on. Vaan will take damage here and there, but not reliably.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="tsupertsundere, post: 51936, member: 19477"]It's not that I want him to die - I want him to be able to take damage and not die. Specifically I was trying to get him down to critical health to get an enemy to spawn. God mode overrides HeroCannotDie, even with God mode off and HeroCannotDie on. Vaan will take damage here and there, but not reliably.[/QUOTE]

The only other thing affecting it with God Mode off is the HeroDamageMultiplier. Make sure it's set to zero to take regular damage or set it to like 2 to take double damage. With God Mode off, it doesn't affect damage done to you except for HeroDamageMultiplier. It could be your too high level for the enemies to damage you, maybe.

tsupertsundere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tsupertsundere »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 51940, member: 1466"]The only other thing affecting it with God Mode off is the HeroDamageMultiplier. Make sure it's set to zero to take regular damage or set it to like 2 to take double damage. With God Mode off, it doesn't affect damage done to you except for HeroDamageMultiplier. It could be your too high level for the enemies to damage you, maybe.[/QUOTE]

I believe that's the ticket! Thank you very much

shogoki01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shogoki01 »

[QUOTE="zenzen, post: 51796, member: 19430"]Hello can anyone help me.. Im using FXII_TZA_JobReset.ct to reset all member job and cp and when i go back using FFXII_TZA suddenly i cant click the enable check box anymore.

What happen??

Im using the version 10.1 of FFXII-TZA btw because the newer version didnt work on my game for some reason..[/QUOTE]

you have to exit both the game and cheat engine. then restart the the game and cheat engine with FXII_TZA.

been there, so that's the only option for me to work.

so my sugestion is, you save the game after job reset, then restart both game and cheat engine.

Saiko92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Saiko92 »

[QUOTE="Rangi, post: 51248, member: 13841"]*Download and install 6.8.1 [URL]https://www.cheatengine.org/[/URL] (make sure to tick off the box that asks to install additional shit)

*Download the table on page 1 (The one that says Edit 11)

*Make sure your game is running

*Run Cheat engine.exe (you know, the one you just downloaded and all that)

*click the little PC icon in the top left corner, located right under the tab that says "file" (has a little magnifying glass on it as well, pretty sweet right?)

*select the FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE process

*next click the folder icon right next to the icon you pressed earlier, this is to select the table you downloaded from page 1 of this thread.

*select the table and boom you done.[/QUOTE]

hi i do this but cant get work i cant activate Enable
Last edited by Saiko92 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

NerdHouse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NerdHouse »

Cant update to the newest Cheat Engine, I am currently using 6.6. When I run setup there is an error that wont let me go further.

ANYWAY

Monsters Drop All Items + Monographs + Canopic Jars

Add All Useable Items

Add All Weapons

Add All Loot

Set All Loot to Specific Quantities

Remove All Loot

Remove All Useable Items

Remove All Weapons

...will not allow me to check them. Everything else works swimmingly.
Last edited by NerdHouse on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

MONSTERBLACK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MONSTERBLACK »

An easy way for getting the achievement called "[B][B]Mist Walker"?[/B][/B]

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

I'd assume editing it in through the Steam Console or Steam Achievement Manager.

Kuugen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kuugen »

I am not requesting a cheat, but rather information. in Bartonheim exists a side quest about handing in rare monster trophies. This is a thing where you can give up to 30 trophies to 3 different NPCs. There#s 30 trophies in total and you would need 90 to net all of the rewards. I'm wondering how exactly the game stores how many trophies you handed in. Is it a simple byte count for each NPC or does the game set a bit flag for each trophy depending on which NPC you have it to?

Essentially I want to enable myself to somehow feed all three of them 30 trophies but I doubt it is as easy as editing additional trophies into my inventory or increasing the quantity count of the trophies already in inventory.

tsupertsundere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tsupertsundere »

Hello I'm back again with another weird little happening.

For some reason, God Mode stopped working for everyone other than Balthier and Vaan (my two party leaders). Same with all-status mode, too - Balthier and Vaan would get float, bubble, regen, etc. but everyone else didn't.

Even after several fresh restarts of the game and cheat engine, with Balthier and Vaan not in my party, everyone else takes damage and dies with God Mode on.

What do you think is up?

Edit: The only thing that would fix it would be going back a save before it started happening. Time to do the Sochen Cave Palace all over again @_@
Last edited by tsupertsundere on Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:36 am, edited 4 times in total.

QuasiMorto
Cheater
Cheater

Post by QuasiMorto »

[QUOTE="MONSTERBLACK, post: 52479, member: 19277"]An easy way for getting the achievement called "[B][B]Mist Walker"?[/B][/B][/QUOTE]

I had to hack the timer of the quickning searching for a float... If i recall right.

Ward_Point
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ward_Point »

I somehow didn't notice this, but I have some unbuyable Gambits missing. Basically, all of my "Ally: INSERT CHARACTER NAME HERE" gambits are missing except Ally: Ashe. I'm not sure exactly how I broke my game >.>

I've scanned the thread for Gambits, but I don't see much on CE involving Gambits. Is there anywhere someone can point me in the direction of?
Last edited by Ward_Point on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

wewe7144
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wewe7144 »

I got the latest version of Cheat Engine and downloaded the latest build of this cheat. However, im unable to open the cheat. When I check the 'enable' checkbox, nothing happens.