(Table) Jurassic World Evolution v1.6.1 (Status: (19/06/2019) WORKED ON-SEE LATEST POST.)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

(Table) Jurassic World Evolution v1.4.4

Post by STN »

@5190 Done, i left l0wb1t's he can remove his if he wants.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

STN, post: 51852, member: 1 wrote:@5190 Done, i left l0wb1t's he can remove his if he wants.
Thanks! :)

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Bugfix:

For some reason my check for Comfort Value was Jumping to the Code of the Forest Value :D

No idea what happened there. To much beer i guess ;)

Comfort Override is fixxed now and works again :)

SlamtheHamsandwhich
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SlamtheHamsandwhich »

HorridGypsy, post: 50767, member: 18697 wrote:I cant seem to figure out how to use the last table Lowbit posted with the rep cheat. I down load it, and merge it but I can't open the table. And the OP table doesn't have his last add-ons.

Edit: Everytime I try to activate the original table, Cheat Engine stops responding and freezes.

Edit 2: Nevermind. For anyone else that may have this problem (and just simply doesn't know) Open cheat engine--load the table--load the game--attach to process--then try to activate the table. It would not activate without me doing it in that order.
Yeap, I had to do it this way. If I have the game running and then try to load the table from itself, it just causes cheat engine to stop working.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

SlamtheHamsandwhich, post: 52016, member: 17947 wrote:Yeap, I had to do it this way. If I have the game running and then try to load the table from itself, it just causes cheat engine to stop working.
hey mate, what version are you using? are you using the current latest version? v6.8.1?

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

i have no problems, but as the other one said, you don't have to execute the lua script, you can attach CE yourself to the games Process (JWE.exe) and enable the main code. If you having troubles with the Lua Script. But in Theory it should work for everyone. :D Who knows
Last edited by l0wb1t on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SlamtheHamsandwhich
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SlamtheHamsandwhich »

sportled, post: 52080, member: 5190 wrote:hey mate, what version are you using? are you using the current latest version? v6.8.1?
Game Version: V1.3.3.34878 (Last Update: 31/6/2018.)

Table Version: 1.3.3

The one in the first post, isn't that the most up to date table?

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

SlamtheHamsandwhich, post: 52103, member: 17947 wrote:Game Version: V1.3.3.34878 (Last Update: 31/6/2018.)

Table Version: 1.3.3

The one in the first post, isn't that the most up to date table?
the only thing that was fixed was comfort and social overrides. new table version is 1.3.6.

op is updated now i couldnt upload due to home network troubles. (bad wires =/)

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Update:

Renamed "Food always Fresh" to "Infinite Food in Supply". Empty & stucked food supplies is fixxed now with this :)

Food always Fresh Cheat has been reworked. Your food never becomes bad now, when your Dinosaurs don't touch it.

With "Infinite Food in Supply" Cheat, the current anmount of Food is endless. It Never get's empty when Dinosaurs starting to eat from it. When enabled, it makes "Infinite Food Supply" useless, since it never refreshes the food It's up to you what you want to use :)

Edit:2

I uplaoded the wrong Table xD

Now it should work. Sorry for this :)

Edit3:

Added refill all feeders Cheat. In order to make the Infinite Food in Supply cheat to work, you have to refill the feeders first (if they already empty from your previous gameplay without the cheat, or with the old cheat)

So you don't have to refill 2000000 feeders yourself, the cheat does it for you :)

I just reproduced the problem that everyone had, in the video. Feeders are empty, cheat is active but, even after disable/enable it again, it still doesn't become new food. This is fixxed now with the reworked "Infinite Food Supply cheat. (it uses now an constantly accessing code.)

Infinite Food Supply has been reworked, since the old one didn't made Infinite Food available on already empty feeders.

Also added Dinosaur Age Cheat. This is still WIP. New hatched Dinosaurs will be born with massive negative Age like -90.000 Years.
Last edited by l0wb1t on Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:17 pm, edited 9 times in total.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Also found Increase Ranger +ACU Team Task Count

ImageImage

ImageImage

I also found Viability Boost. Looks like it works aswell. No more Hatching fails

1.4.1 Update:

Added:

Increase Ranger + ACU Team Task Count by 100 (add one Upgrade for more ACU or Ranger Team task to see effect, can be removed after.)

Super Dinosaur Age (moved it to the Main Code, Dinosaurs will be born with negative 90.000~ Age, no more Dead Dinosaurs because of their Age)

Extreme Viability Boost (Gives you an 100% Boost, Add an Viability Upgrade to see effect.

All Dinosaurs have max stats, has been edited. (Removed Tranq value, so you can manually Tranq dinosaurs now, without disabling the Cheat)

Thanks for all the Feedback, here on the Thread or via Private message. looks like its near to its Final State now :)

You can support me via Patreon, if you want :)

[Link]
Last edited by l0wb1t on Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:44 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Squirrel2022
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Squirrel2022 »

`Thanks for this buddy!

Krauts
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Krauts »

Game is up to date and ran the latest table. When I click on the first item to start using the tables I get un ending timeouts that eventually force me to turn my computer off. The one time it did work there was no effect on the game. I am somewhat new to using Cheat Engine. Can anyone explain to me what my problem is

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

i make you a video

Edit:

Problem solved via TeamViewer :)

CE 6.8 was the Problem, not the table
Last edited by l0wb1t on Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Krauts
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Krauts »

Problem solved. Table creator sat with me for about an hour trouble shooting. Excellent table and well worth getting it to run!

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

How about Dinosaur Rating Modifier? :D

looks like the shown values are just visual, after disabling they get resetted to their original values. But inside this structure is some kind of total multiplier, which doesn't get reset. Adding it in the Next update :)

Edit:

Table Updated to 1.4.2

Added

- Rating Modifier + Override.

- Super Dinosaur Rating

Note:

Super Dinosaur Rating doesn't touch any visible Value, its just some kind of Multiplier which Increases the Ratings of all Dinosaurs :)

When you using Super Dinosaur Ratings, there's no sense to play with the Rating Modifier/Override. It's up to you.

Rating/Modifier is just "visual" works only aslong the cheat is active. If you disable the Cheat, Values going back to their original Values. Keep that in mind.
Last edited by l0wb1t on Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:17 am, edited 2 times in total.