Dragon Age: Inquisition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by sbryzl »

Stats, perks, gold, influence, approval, shards, hallas, bag size, caprice, power, nocd, unlimited potions, stamina, store items and max stacks.
Caps raised on strength dexterity and magic.

Thanks to ReDragonInc for organizing and labeling the table.

Links to other tables in the topic, I have no idea of their effectiveness:
viewtopic.php?p=171389#p171389
viewtopic.php?p=204762#p204762
|
|

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DragonAge_Inquisition_Statfinder1.4.zip
(28.5 KiB) Downloaded 28206 times
Last edited by sbryzl on Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:56 pm, edited 15 times in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by STN »

sbryzl wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:30 am
You can upload them here if you'd like. More permanent than a gdrive link which might disappear.

Klootviooltje
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Klootviooltje »

All credit goes to the author: Nextstep
Attachments
DAI v49+Banter_p10.CT
Table by NextStep
(323.66 KiB) Downloaded 7062 times

Ronstaman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ronstaman »

I dont know about "all" credit. Even the op's ct(at cheatengine) has Nextstep as the assembler but its by olegbl. And the one posted is by Sunnie.
[Link]

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

bbb18
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bbb18 »

Can someone help me please? The last table doesn't seem to work for me! I change the values, in "Resources", "Attributes", etc but nothing changes!
I'm using Cheat Engine v6.6 (x64) with the latest version of the game from Origin.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

Neither table seems to work properly. Table one's values on the statfinder constantly change without input, even when the game is paused. Table 2's values are inaccurate (I think) and one of them keeps changing health, when it has nothing to do with health (Not talking constitution).

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:38 am
Neither table seems to work properly. Table one's values on the statfinder constantly change without input, even when the game is paused. Table 2's values are inaccurate (I think) and one of them keeps changing health, when it has nothing to do with health (Not talking constitution).
You can send me a trace of the statfinder script and I may be able to fix it. You can either pm me a link to the trace file or put it here.

Following are instructions for creating the trace:
Load a saved game.
Enable the DAI statfinder script
Open memory viewer
Right click in memory viewer and go to address "statscanner"
Right click the jmp operation at statscanner and follow it, will look like this
1DAIjmpScript.png
Right click the cmp operation which comes up and select "Break and Trace" and trace anywhere from 100 to 1000 ops
2DAItraceScript.png
Once complete save the results to disk as text and send it, should be between 20k and 200kbyte
3DAIsaveTrace.png

Teacup_Rancor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Teacup_Rancor »

I am having a similar issue. The values for each character seem to cycle from one character to another -- i.e. the values for character 1 will become the values for one of the other characters. Some of the attribute values do actually change permanently while others do not. On my rogue character, the cunning, constitution, and willpower values are permanently changed but the dexterity, strength, and magic values reset. I followed your instructions and traced the statfinder script - file should be in the link below. I hope this helps!

[Link]

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

Thanks everyone I believe I've found the problem and am working on solution now.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

I believe I fixed it and put it through some stress testing on my side and everything is holding up here.

The issue with stat changes not being effective are at least a two fold issue. One is that they don't work when the game is locked from saving such as in the Dead Hand cave in Exalted Plains. The other time I have found is when the characters are ready to level up but the points have not been spent yet. If anyone can confirm or disprove that or has anything to add it would be appreciated. I may need to make a separate table for applying in special situations like that.

This table should work better. If it is not working but it doesn't crash then please make another trace and this time I have inserted a point to trace from called "tracecode". So that is what to search for in the memory viewer.

I should also add there is no unlimited stamina in this table. I will have to add that in again once I am sure it is working.

Thanks again. Hope it works for you this time.

Teacup_Rancor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Teacup_Rancor »

Ok, so the attribute values still won't stick for me but the good news is that the character cycling seems to be fixed.

I tested a couple of different things though relating to the unspent points status. Ultimately, that did not make a difference for me.

Method
I tried changing one of the values that I knew would change (cunning) before and after spending all unspent points. I was able to change the value before and after (though I did need to fast travel so that it would reload the values in order to update the affected values like critical chance for cunning).

I tried the same thing with dexterity (which is one of the trouble values). It was also unchanged by having unspent points. The dexterity value changes, it just does not persist through fast travel or restart. I am not sure but it seems like the display value being changed instead of the internal one.

I'll keep testing out different things but here is the "tracecode" info for my game.

[Link]

Thanks!

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

Thank you, looks like first issue is dealt with.

I was not aware before of the issue with dexterity, strength and magic. My assumption was that this is an originating data array from which other arrays are built. Cunning works as it should by allowing the new stats to calculate after fast travel but those others do not mesh with this theory since they do just the opposite which is strange considering they come from the same data array. I will have to debug why those values are reverted.

stoicazoic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stoicazoic »

Here's the table/scripts I've been using. It's pretty old but it mostly seems to still work. It's more user friendly than what's been posted so far.
DragonAgeInquisition.CT
(1.56 MiB) Downloaded 3241 times
Edit: Upon rechecking it looks like it's actually an older version of one already posted. I'll leave it here for posterity though.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

This table has now been updated with modifier offsets for strength, dexterity and magic. They were in different sections before but I set them as children to the respective base stat so they will be quickly visible. The unlimited stamina script has been re-enabled. I believe the only remaining issue is that the approval script can cause crashes sometimes so I will look into that.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

The approval ratings script has been updated. I'm arbitrarily changing the table version to 1.1.

Minor note:
There is a section titled Group 17 which is a long list of unlabeled stats. You can determine a label for these by copying and following pointer 0x10 offsets back from the float value listed. You will then see a description of value which is the next group of words in ascii text format. I did not label all these simply because it is a lot of work which I don't feel like doing.