Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Delaene
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Delaene »

[QUOTE="Shaine, post: 51021, member: 10187"]Hey is there a way to add a hotkey for the unlimited jumps? Hotkeys never work when the cheat has an on/off option.

You need to set the value to 3 when on the main menu. It should work[/QUOTE]

Just tried it, i tried setting it to 3 at the "crash nsane trilogy: press start" menu and afterwards at the screen when you select the game out of the 3 available (ofc after having restarted both CE and the game). Nothing changed.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Delaene on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

[QUOTE="l0wb1t, post: 50943, member: 6208"]Yeah superjump would be coool[/QUOTE] [USER=19133]@Mr.Zex[/USER] and [USER=6208]@l0wb1t[/USER]

I found(float) non static pointer which went 0 -> ~0.4 -> 0 on every jump.

For this:

- I used speed hack(set to 0.01 speed)

- scanned for 0 and 'increased values' for every jump.

- got ~800 pointers that changed on every jump.

- picked all 0 values when hero on the ground.

- watched all of them on every jump. and found one which consistently increased and decreased to 0.

Problem is that the the value is passed down via at least 3 objects to the yPointer. e.g. function3(sets obj3) -> function2(sets obj2)->function1(obj2 sets the yPointer)

These objects are almost similar + - some offset.

- function1 is ok to debug as it sets value to only the object containing yPointer.

- function2 sets values to 3 objects. 2 of them get set in iteration non stop. and our concerned object get set only when hero moves or in jump.

- function3 this one sets values to a dozen objects. most of them every iteration non stop.

I used conditional breakpoints and code injections several times but still lost track of the main data flow. And couldn't find the origin?

Called it a day after my brain overheated... ?

But I found some static pointers which do strange things:

- increases the height of the hero. breaks texture a little bit.

- increases the width. breaks texture a little bit.

- shifts character along x axis.

I tried ultimap on jump but got 64 methods that executed only once. Couldn't check all of them..

Any ideas, how can we get to the jump height pointer?

Shaine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shaine »

[QUOTE="koderkrazy, post: 51024, member: 18664"]It' possible and simple.

-Open the l0wb1t 's table that you are using in CE. Then open the attached table.

-Copy the cheat from attached table and paste it in your table.

-Assign your hot key.

-And save the table or do save as.

OR

create a new script cheat and paste following code in it:

[CODE][enable]

_enableUnlJumps:

db 01

[disable]

_enableUnlJumps:

db 00

[/CODE][/QUOTE]

Thanks man, much appreciated!

lordlucifer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lordlucifer »

can you make

Freeze car race? i hate road crash

khanman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by khanman »

Time trial freeze works great unless it's a scuba or riding level. Freezing the time on either of those kinds of levels won't let you move certain directions.

eyesblue1988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eyesblue1988 »

[QUOTE="Mr.Zex, post: 50825, member: 19133"]Greetings , i made a nice table as requested @[B][USER=19076]Ravess[/USER] and [USER=9493]Imparasite[/USER][/B]

[B][COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]Note : i didn't test it on steam ver . it works fine on codex ver . // please test it and inform me how it goes .[/COLOR][/B]

[B]options so far :-[/B]

1. [COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]time trail freeze[/COLOR] ( will cause animation freeze for some enemies LOL ? if activated before round loads ) // hotkey F12

best to start the level then activate ( or just enjoy animation glitch lol doesn't affect Gamplay so far).

2.[COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]total boxes in current round collected ( pointer )[/COLOR] . // use it to get the white gem . you can set it 99 in the beginning of any round

3. [COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]lives [/COLOR]( pointer )

4.[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)] Funny frozen time mode [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B]you can walk over water!![/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]you have to deactivate to brake the boxes or kill enemies . ( added just for fun might get you stuck on level ) you can see some enemies frozen in time ..... and many crazy stuff!! . // test it and tell me how it goes .[/COLOR]

hotkey F11 note :- if you die or activate this before you enter the level (for some levels ) it could make a ghost level nothing would be there no boxes or enemies .

basically its just for fun and laugh .

note : for some reason making inf lives script crashes the game if you die . better to use the pointer and set lives to 99 manually .

regarding cheat number 4 . if you activate it before you open a door . the door will get stuck on closed . You can deactivate cheat get back away then comeback so the door resets and opens .

[COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]well its my first table . working on more upgrades . please leave a feedback on how it works [/COLOR]. ?

[MEDIA=youtube]7NTt_9r5rZk[/MEDIA]

here is Version 1.1 file

[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)]Added invincibility cheat : - mask level pointer [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]you can set it at level 2 and freeze it ( if you dont have a mask [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#b8312f]you will have GOD-MODE ( nothing can touch you or kill you and if you touch enemies nothing happens )

however if you have a mask it will always be level 2 and once enemies touch you they die [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]and you will keep having level 2 . ) use it however you like

tested it works fine in both ways . [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

can you add freeze time trial to 0:01 seconds and fix moviments for crash bandicoot 1 whole hog level because the directions are freeze i can't move pad or keyboard when i enable freeze time

eyesblue1988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eyesblue1988 »

[QUOTE="Mr.Zex, post: 50825, member: 19133"]Greetings , i made a nice table as requested @[B][USER=19076]Ravess[/USER] and [USER=9493]Imparasite[/USER][/B]

[B][COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]Note : i didn't test it on steam ver . it works fine on codex ver . // please test it and inform me how it goes .[/COLOR][/B]

[B]options so far :-[/B]

1. [COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]time trail freeze[/COLOR] ( will cause animation freeze for some enemies LOL ? if activated before round loads ) // hotkey F12

best to start the level then activate ( or just enjoy animation glitch lol doesn't affect Gamplay so far).

2.[COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]total boxes in current round collected ( pointer )[/COLOR] . // use it to get the white gem . you can set it 99 in the beginning of any round

3. [COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]lives [/COLOR]( pointer )

4.[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)] Funny frozen time mode [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B]you can walk over water!![/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]you have to deactivate to brake the boxes or kill enemies . ( added just for fun might get you stuck on level ) you can see some enemies frozen in time ..... and many crazy stuff!! . // test it and tell me how it goes .[/COLOR]

hotkey F11 note :- if you die or activate this before you enter the level (for some levels ) it could make a ghost level nothing would be there no boxes or enemies .

basically its just for fun and laugh .

note : for some reason making inf lives script crashes the game if you die . better to use the pointer and set lives to 99 manually .

regarding cheat number 4 . if you activate it before you open a door . the door will get stuck on closed . You can deactivate cheat get back away then comeback so the door resets and opens .

[COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]well its my first table . working on more upgrades . please leave a feedback on how it works [/COLOR]. ?

[MEDIA=youtube]7NTt_9r5rZk[/MEDIA]

here is Version 1.1 file

[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)]Added invincibility cheat : - mask level pointer [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]you can set it at level 2 and freeze it ( if you dont have a mask [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#b8312f]you will have GOD-MODE ( nothing can touch you or kill you and if you touch enemies nothing happens )

however if you have a mask it will always be level 2 and once enemies touch you they die [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]and you will keep having level 2 . ) use it however you like

tested it works fine in both ways . [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

can you update cheat engine table because crashed when i enable freeze time trial
Last edited by eyesblue1988 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

eronbk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eronbk »

Not working on Steam though, the game just crashes and shutdown for using time trial freeze.

eyesblue1988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eyesblue1988 »

[QUOTE="eronbk, post: 52014, member: 19514"]Not working on Steam though, the game just crashes and shutdown for using time trial freeze.[/QUOTE]

yes i have same problem crashes and shutdown when i enable trial freeze :(

bsklight
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bsklight »

The Boxes, Lives and Mask Level options no longer work in the current version, keeping an eye out for a new and updated version! :)

BloodyMary
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BloodyMary »

Cheat is completely broke down. will there be an update?

NinSegNy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NinSegNy »

For some reason, the addresses for the pointers just appear as question marks. Any help?

darkbear
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by darkbear »

[QUOTE="BloodyMary, post: 52789, member: 17836"]Cheat is completely broke down. will there be an update?[/QUOTE]

Yes, After update, all code is not working anymore, please update thanks

Dekirai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dekirai »

Function: Godmode
Effects: Kill enemies when touching them, immune to all traps, no live loss when falling down

Tested with Crash Bandicoot 1

Side effects: You can't pick up the timer, you won't jump off from boxes, you can't get lives from boxes, you can't finish the level
So it's kinda useless.

Code: Select all

{ Game   : CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe
  Version:
  Date   : 2018-07-31
  Author : Dekirai

This script does blah blah blah
}

define(address,"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D141A2)
define(bytes,0F 10 07 48 8B 74 24 38)

[ENABLE]

assert(address,bytes)
alloc(newmem,$1000,"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D141A2)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  movups xmm0,[rdi]
  mov rsi,[rsp+38]
  jmp return

address:
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:

[DISABLE]

address:
  db bytes
  // movups xmm0,[rdi]
  // mov rsi,[rsp+38]

dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D141A2

"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D1417D: 48 8B CB              -  mov rcx,rbx
"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D14180: E8 CB CA 37 FF        -  call CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe+90C50
"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D14185: 48 C7 03 00 00 00 00  -  mov [rbx],00000000
"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D1418C: 48 89 3B              -  mov [rbx],rdi
"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D1418F: 48 8B C3              -  mov rax,rbx
"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D14192: 48 8B 5C 24 30        -  mov rbx,[rsp+30]
"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D14197: 48 8B 74 24 38        -  mov rsi,[rsp+38]
"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D1419C: 48 83 C4 20           -  add rsp,20
"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D141A0: 5F                    -  pop rdi
"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D141A1: C3                    -  ret
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D141A2: 0F 10 07              -  movups xmm0,[rdi]
"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D141A5: 48 8B 74 24 38        -  mov rsi,[rsp+38]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D141AA: 48 8B C3              -  mov rax,rbx
"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D141AD: 0F 11 03              -  movups [rbx],xmm0
"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D141B0: 48 8B 5C 24 30        -  mov rbx,[rsp+30]
"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D141B5: 48 83 C4 20           -  add rsp,20
"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D141B9: 5F                    -  pop rdi
"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D141BA: C3                    -  ret
"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D141BB: CC                    -  int 3
"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D141BC: CC                    -  int 3
"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D141BD: CC                    -  int 3
"CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe"+D141BE: CC                    -  int 3
}
Attachments
CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.CT
(5.47 KiB) Downloaded 282 times
Last edited by Dekirai on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy

Post by tizzio »

thanks , those mods are precious , i will test them and let you know if they works :D