[COMPLETED] Evenicle

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Evenicle

Post by JorgeFFC »

[QUOTE="KS212, post: 51113, member: 426"]One small request if possible: Always 100% Capture rate[/QUOTE]

100% capture rate is kinda useless... these games follow same system as Rance, to capture u just need to reduce monster girls hp. Basically all u need is a skill called "Mercy Strike". Once you find it, you will be able to reduce their hp without killing, poison is an alternative. If they have 1 hp or close to it, they will be 100% chance of capture al lthe time. Only characters that i found this skill were Guriguri and Kath, where... i don't remember ahahaha

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Evenicle

Post by jasonthe13 »

[QUOTE="linkff, post: 51151, member: 377"]yes i've included everything mentioned on posts even drone points even thought i dont see the point on those if you can directly edit everything .... I'll check jorge's save and try to make more advanced things and polish if it breaks in endgame thanks for patience[/QUOTE]

Does it have like gold and stuff too or do i need to use the other table?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Evenicle

Post by KS212 »

[QUOTE="JorgeFFC, post: 51152, member: 19065"]100% capture rate is kinda useless... these games follow same system as Rance, to capture u just need to reduce monster girls hp. Basically all u need is a skill called "Mercy Strike". Once you find it, you will be able to reduce their hp without killing, poison is an alternative. If they have 1 hp or close to it, they will be 100% chance of capture al lthe time. Only characters that i found this skill were Guriguri and Kath, where... i don't remember ahahaha[/QUOTE]

If you need to find a skill first, then its bothersome.

Always 100% capture means you can capture them from full HP w/o missing, its a lot easier isn't it?

Elone
Cheater
Cheater

Evenicle

Post by Elone »

Some time the random encounter on table no work, because Gurigura's ability skills conflict with the table.

Solution= Go Gurigura skills ability and temporary disable them.

now turn on random encounter in table.set what want on it.return Gurigura ability skills and turn them on again.[IMG]https://f95zone.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png[/IMG]

Also keep in mind that you may miss skills from no encounters there some skills come only from battles.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Evenicle

Post by linkff »

huh have an idea for 100% capture thing why not edit enemies hp to 1 instead hmmm i'll try making a script. Done made something that will help with capture couldn't find capture rate but found enemy stats :3 enjoy ..... still no luck with item ids and skills i keep getting the container not the actual ids hmm
Last edited by linkff on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orisenza
Noobzor
Noobzor

Evenicle

Post by Orisenza »

It might be a good idea to add the other stat up items as well.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Evenicle

Post by KS212 »

[QUOTE="Elone, post: 51255, member: 19172"]Some time the random encounter on table no work, because Gurigura's ability skills conflict with the table.

Solution= Go Gurigura skills ability and temporary disable them.

now turn on random encounter in table.set what want on it.return Gurigura ability skills and turn them on again.[IMG]https://f95zone.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png[/IMG]

Also keep in mind that you may miss skills from no encounters there some skills come only from battles.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I ran into this too and wondered why it stopped working. But then that being said, after a while Gurigura herself becomes a 'no battle' bot of sorts so I got used to that, heh... and you still get to keep the EXP from her instakilling everything.

Norticus97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Evenicle

Post by Norticus97 »

so i used cheat engine to raise my experience but the game crashes if i try to do something after that. if i use a save file from before using cheat engine it works. any ides how to fix this?

Elone
Cheater
Cheater

Evenicle

Post by Elone »

One small request if possible: fishing holes renewing with out having to rest at an inn.

and altering the chance for treasure to drop after a battle for collecting skills which are a pain.

thanks in advance.

Elone
Cheater
Cheater

Evenicle

Post by Elone »

This the latest linkff table. i just add Franka's gold.

W0731
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Evenicle

Post by W0731 »

I'm playing this game using that cheat engine table (Haven't used Cheat Engine in years). It said I have to reload the script after loading the game. But there's no reload option of any kind in Cheat Engine. And now I can't mod the gold or the love points. How am I supposed to "Reload the Script"? Thanks.

Franka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Evenicle

Post by Franka »

[QUOTE="W0731, post: 52205, member: 19595"]I'm playing this game using that cheat engine table (Haven't used Cheat Engine in years). It said I have to reload the script after loading the game. But there's no reload option of any kind in Cheat Engine. And now I can't mod the gold or the love points. How am I supposed to "Reload the Script"? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Choose the Evenicle process, like you did when you first ran the script. All the adresses are reassigned when loading the game, so the script needs to find them again.

If for some reason that gives you trouble, alternatively you can just close down Cheat Engine and run it again from scratch.

W0731
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Evenicle

Post by W0731 »

[QUOTE="Franka, post: 52224, member: 4051"]Choose the Evenicle process, like you did when you first ran the script. All the adresses are reassigned when loading the game, so the script needs to find them again.

If for some reason that gives you trouble, alternatively you can just close down Cheat Engine and run it again from scratch.[/QUOTE]

So basically, I launch Evenicle. Then the Cheat Engine table. Load my save file. Then choose the Evenicle process?

Franka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Evenicle

Post by Franka »

Launch Evenicle, load your save, load Cheat Engine, choose Evenicle process, load table. Upon loading a save while playing, you can just choose the Evenicle process again, and Cheat Engine should ask if you want to reload the table.
Last edited by Franka on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Evenicle

Post by KS212 »

Or just wait until you load a game before you attach the table, that way you only need to do it once.