Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mr.Zex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mr.Zex »

Greetings , i made a nice table as requested @[USER=19076]Ravess[/USER] and [USER=9493]Imparasite[/USER]

Note : i didn't test it on steam ver . it works fine on codex ver . // please test it and inform me how it goes .

options so far :-

1. time trail freeze ( will cause animation freeze for some enemies LOL 😆 if activated before round loads ) // hotkey F12
best to start the level then activate ( or just enjoy animation glitch lol doesn't affect Gamplay so far).

2.total boxes in current round collected ( pointer ) . // use it to get the white gem . you can set it 99 in the beginning of any round

3. lives ( pointer )

4. Funny frozen time mode you can walk over water!! you have to deactivate to brake the boxes or kill enemies . ( added just for fun might get you stuck on level ) you can see some enemies frozen in time ..... and many crazy stuff!! . // test it and tell me how it goes .
hotkey F11 note :- if you die or activate this before you enter the level (for some levels ) it could make a ghost level nothing would be there no boxes or enemies .
basically its just for fun and laugh .

note : for some reason making inf lives script crashes the game if you die . better to use the pointer and set lives to 99 manually .
regarding cheat number 4 . if you activate it before you open a door . the door will get stuck on closed . You can deactivate cheat get back away then comeback so the door resets and opens .

well its my first table . working on more upgrades . please leave a feedback on how it works . 😋

7NTt_9r5rZk

here is Version 1.1 file

Added invincibility cheat : - mask level pointer

you can set it at level 2 and freeze it ( if you dont have a mask
you will have GOD-MODE ( nothing can touch you or kill you and if you touch enemies nothing happens )
however if you have a mask it will always be level 2 and once enemies touch you they die

and you will keep having level 2 . ) use it however you like
tested it works fine in both ways .

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogyv1.CT
(186 KiB) Downloaded 3604 times
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

vans52
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by vans52 »

Lives works perfectly

Inf jumps crashes me after about a min. Tried on crash 1 and 2

roioros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by roioros »

Thanks a lot for the table!

I hope in the future you can do a "God Mode" and "Infinite Time" (for the time trial) .

Thanks again ;)

Shaine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shaine »

Game crashes everytime that I die, hope it gets fixed. Thanks for the table tho (:

dd790
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dd790 »

[QUOTE="roioros, post: 50838, member: 6779"]Thanks a lot for the table!

I hope in the future you can do a "God Mode" and "Infinite Time" (for the time trial) .

Thanks again ;)[/QUOTE]

I have botched a sort of "God Mode" with my limited CE ability. I just went through the first level searching for the level of mask I had (4byte)

0 = No mask

1 = Brown mask

2 = Gold mask

3 = Invincible

Searched till I had three entries and froze them at "2". Now I can never loose the masks and everytime I pick one up I get the invincible.

I know it's not a refined method but holding me over till someone who is better with CE can make a proper version

Artorikus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Artorikus »

It crashed after some seconds with the CODEX version.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Quickly tossed this basic cheat table for Crash Bandicoot. Feel free to add/improve it.

Features
  • Unlimited Lives
  • Unlimited Jumps
Disable Unlimited Jumps when entering cutscenes or at main menu to avoid crashes.

Have fun!

hCnD_Sa-tqU

Attachments
CrashBandicootSTN.CT
(6.34 KiB) Downloaded 768 times
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Shaine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shaine »

dd790, post: 50857, member: 3393 wrote:I have botched a sort of "God Mode" with my limited CE ability. I just went through the first level searching for the level of mask I had (4byte)

0 = No mask

1 = Brown mask

2 = Gold mask

3 = Invincible

Searched till I had three entries and froze them at "2". Now I can never loose the masks and everytime I pick one up I get the invincible.

I know it's not a refined method but holding me over till someone who is better with CE can make a proper version
Hey, man can I get a download for it, please?

Mr.Zex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mr.Zex »

i cant seem to edit my post to upload another file . anyway here is Version 1.1 file

[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)]Added invincibility cheat : - mask level pointer [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]you can set it at level 2 and freeze it ( if you dont have a mask [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#b8312f]you will have GOD-MODE ( nothing can touch you or kill you and if you touch enemies nothing happens )

however if you have a mask it will always be level 2 and once enemies touch you they die [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]and you will keep having level 2 . ) use it however you like

tested it works fine in both ways . [/COLOR]

Mr.Zex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mr.Zex »

@ 10187 i have added this option to my table

viewtopic.php?t=7339

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Mr.Zex, post: 50886, member: 19133 wrote:@ 10187 i have added this option to my table

viewtopic.php?t=7339
Hey Zex, i merged and moved the threads/posts a bit so now yours is the top. Also moved you to table makers group so you can edit your posts. It's not my type of game so wasn't going to make anymore cheats anyway. The floor is all yours :D

Cheers

Mr.Zex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mr.Zex »

[QUOTE="STN, post: 50889, member: 1"]Hey Zex, i merged and moved the threads/posts a bit so now yours is the top. Also moved you to table makers group so you can edit your posts. It's not my type of game so wasn't going to make anymore cheats anyway. The floor is all yours :D

Cheers[/QUOTE]

thanks a lot . am new to making tables but i like creating insane mods .

working on final ver that has everything ?

Imparasite
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Imparasite »

your awesome mate :) thank you so much, really appreciate it :)

dd790
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dd790 »

[QUOTE="Shaine, post: 50879, member: 10187"]Hey, man can I get a download for it, please?[/QUOTE]

I am a total noob so I don't have a table that can auto detect but hopefully it helps people who do know their shit. While I messed around with mask values, I locked to zero and spent one life at no clip...

I don't know what I am doing but there maybe a no clip there somewhere.

Till there is a table, for noobs like me;

Crash 1: Enter N Sanity Beach

Hit the Aku Aku mask box

Search 4 byte = 1,

Next mask search for 2,

Invincible search 3,

When invincible wears off search 2 again

Keep going till you have a couple values and freeze the first, should work through all levels, then you just have to worry about falling.

Still trying to 100% on Crash 1 so: Only played Crash 1 so far so no idea if this works for Crash 2 & 3 but doesn't crash for me and locking values to "1" helps with time trial as unlimited hits but no instant break boxes from invincible Aku Aku which is more of a pain on Time Trial than a help

Additional.

I locked mask value fields at zero and two after a fall death and I had a no clip(enemies, clipped to platforms as normal), I have yet to replicate it so limited help but the potential is there
Last edited by dd790 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:13 am, edited 6 times in total.

Artorikus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Artorikus »

Great Job!

It's possible to do a model swap? For example, play as Fake Crash.
Last edited by Artorikus on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.