DARK (PC, 2013)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

DARK (PC, 2013)

Post by STN »

Made by Csimbi

Here's a table I made for this vampire-themed Thief/Dishonored-like stealth game. I liked it, I hope they'll make a follow-up.

It's for update 4, but it's an AOB table so it might work for other versions, too.

The table contains:
- Save count reseter; this one resets the save game count when you open the main menu (so you can save as many times as you like).
- Skill timer disabler; some skills start a timer when they are used. This prevents starting the timer in the first place.
- Minimum skill points; so you can pick any number of skills. Note: you'll need at least one skill point to begin with (which should be very easy as you get one at every 1000XP). Configurable via iMinSkillPoints.
- God mode; obvious.
- Enemy blinder; this renders the enemies blind, meaning that they cannot see you even if you stand in front of them. They can still hear you though.
- Forgetfulness; this one makes the enemies forget about you faster (the hostile bar goes down much faster). Configurable via fForgetfulnessRate, which is basically a multiplier for the degeneration value (the higher the multiplier, the faster it goes down).
- Minimum blood; so you'd never run out. Note: you'll need at least one to begin with. Configurable via iMinBlood.

All options except Enemy blinder are enabled by default.

I also attached my developer's table with code points, a few pointers and partially decoded structures for those who are interested.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DarkApp.CT
(9.96 KiB) Downloaded 248 times