View threads attachments

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
JohnFK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

View threads attachments

Post by JohnFK »

Is there a way too? There are several threads with +15 pages and I'm only interested in the tables. Some forum software have an option to view all attachments in the thread, couldn't find it here.

STN
Founder
Founder

View threads attachments

Post by STN »

Not for normal users for several reasons. The first post usually has all or the latest table though

JohnFK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

View threads attachments

Post by JohnFK »

It has not and all other threads redirecting to this one saying it has everything (it may has but clearly not in first post nor in first page either). Its hidden between lots of questions.

[URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/sword-art-online-fatal-bullet.6734/page-15#post-49481[/URL]

What are the reasons this is not possible for normal users? Other boards have this too and we are allowed to download them anyway, so why no option to view all attachments for a thread?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

View threads attachments

Post by SunBeam »

Because [I]being lazy to comb an entire topic[/I] counts as reason? Am pretty sure you've read all the pages, right, and are not in just for a quick download?
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

JohnFK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

View threads attachments

Post by JohnFK »

That was my point. Most people here are for downloading tables and don't like to read 15 pages. But I see both of your arguments and I guess this just means no