BattleTech [Engine:Unity]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RDZ1122
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RDZ1122 »

Works brilliantly, again. Thank you for the help, and also for pointing out how you did it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Heaek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Heaek »

Thanks for uploading. With my game I see that only the pilot in the most left slot will get the god mode. the rest wont. is this what it supposed to happen? also I don't see the pop up to confirm it worked.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[USER=18978]@Heaek[/USER]: You have the order of operations here: [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/battletech-engine-unity.6603/page-12#post-45978[/URL] (How to work with it)

P.S.: I'm a bit sad; [USER=7736]@Kaedus[/USER] hasn't said shit, after him reporting my ass for text that doesn't exist :D
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kaedus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kaedus »

[USER=12587]@SunBeam[/USER], I'm just still crying on the keyboard from the four "dislike", but I just got your attention to the error in the table after the patch (not really).

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]And do not need a lot of time to delete the text .[/COLOR]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

You'll live :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Works with recent update, [B]1.1.1-309R [/B]:p
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Here's a table for 1.1 - also works for 1.1.1.
A newer version is available here.

It comes with two scripts. One for the combat stage and one for the simulation stage.

The Combat Stage script can be enabled as soon as you start combat (or load a saved game), no specific action.

This script gives you:

- Infinite Actions; enabled by default, use NUM0 and NUM1 hotkey to turn it on and off. I'd advise you keep it turned off until the actual shooting starts because quite often, the campaign is scripted and it will screw that up (and remember to disable it when the shooting stops). Sometimes bracing or clicking on another pilot and back fixes that, but sometimes you will need to reload. You can tell devs hacked all these turn-based crap together without thorough design. Hotkey customization can be done via the cheat table entry (the Boolean flag).

- Player Damage Mod; scales the damage the units in the player's team receive. A very low number is more or less equivalent to God Mode, although pilots can still get damaged and killed in the cockpit normally. Set this to too high and enemies explode in fireworks - leaving you without salvage.

- Damage Mod; same as above, but for the units not in the player's team. (you got the bit where it's for units only, not for buildings, right? - generators will still need more shots)

- Very Rare Weapon Salvage Increment; this allows you to increase the base chance of salvaging very rare weapons from destroyed mechs. Triggers just before the Mission Complete button pops, so if you enable this after, it won't have any effect. That default 30 should get you pretty good stuff at normal difficulty. I did not check other numbers, I recommend you don't try above 100 (although you never know ;-) )

- Very Rare Mech Component Salvage Increment; exactly the same as above for mech gear.

The Simulation Stage script can be enabled as soon as you a) buy something (a heat sink for example).

This script gives you:

- Access to stats of "Last Pilot Read in Barracks"; I included only a handful of the stats available, you can easily extend it. But you would do well to change only the Unspent XP and level up through the game because the game stores quite a few of the other stats elsewhere, too (and you can screw up your pilot with ease).

- Fundraiser; hold CTRL in the store when you buy something to get a specific number of C-Bills. Hotkey customization can be done via the script (see message on top).

- Warrior Re-rater; Re-rates all MechWarriors so you can hire ace pilots without having the required reputation. (there is no actual stat change, it simply allows hiring them)

- Mech Tonnage Fixer; this allows you to load up as much equipment and armour as you want (well, as hardpoints and max. armour permit - those validations are still intact).

- MechTech Mod; allows you to scale your MechTech skill. It's set to pretty high to default so any mech changes are applied in 1 day.

- MedTech Mod; allows you to scale your MedTech skill. It's set to pretty high to default so any pilots are healed in 1 day.

- Travel Time Mod; in an attempt to reduce the time looking at useless idle animations, this scales down the travel time required. You will find that a) a min. of 4 days it still required and b) however small value you specify, it will be rounded up - meaning: the shortest trip will still be 5 days.

Note: in some weird cases you won't be able to enable the combat script after going to combat the first time following a simulation stage (i.e. you start with the simulation stage after a fresh game start). Save current combat, quit game, load any combat save, load any simulation save, buy something and then you can enable both and reload your current combat save to continue. Not sure what's causing this and I won't investigate, either.

I don't intend to do a God Mode for pilots, accuracy mods, infinite ammo or anything alike.

I appreciate the attempt - it's a good one - but game is just not that good.

Loading times are way too long, gameplay feels terribly slow, map and texture corruptions, and I could go on.

And for fuck's sake: no End Turn button in a turn-based game? Shame on you!

Let's hope MechCommander 3 will actually be a decent title with real-time combat, as one would expect.

That said, please don't expect much support.

Props to TechnoJacker.

Update #1

Added the Very Rare Weapon Salvage Increment and Very Rare Mech Component Salvage Increment to Combat Script.
Last edited by Csimbi on Fri May 15, 2020 8:16 am, edited 12 times in total.

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

[QUOTE="Csimbi, post: 50650, member: 3723"][...]And for fuck's sake: no End Turn button in a turn-based game? Shame on you![...][/QUOTE]

we.. there's some kind of end turn button ^^'' this "<<" button in the upper right.. it de-selects all jockeys and then the "kind-of-end-turn/phase-button" appears above them :D

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Thanks, useful, but sometimes that button ain't there. Some pilots get stuck in a weird state, it'd be great to just force ending the turn (and put everyone into brace automatically - where available of course). It should be a no brainer, really, even for a harebrain. :P

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Thanks, useful, but sometimes that Reserve/Done button ain't there.

Some pilots just get stuck in a weird state, and in these cases it'd be great to just force ending the turn (and put everyone into brace automatically - where available of course).

And naturally, having to click 'brace' for every single pilot in normal gameplay is just plan stupid. XCOM had it, I hated it there, too.

It should be a no brainer, really, even for a harebrain.

Same with phases within a single turn.
Last edited by Csimbi on Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Those dam' topic hijackers :D [USER=3723]@Csimbi[/USER] :p Good work!
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

i'm so grateful for these cheats. they worked like a charm for me.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

[QUOTE="Csimbi, post: 50650, member: 3723"]Here's a table for 1.1 - also works for 1.1.1.

It comes with two scripts. One for the combat stage and one for the simulation stage.

The [U]Combat Stage script[/U] can be enabled as soon as you start combat (or load a saved game), no specific action.

This script gives you:

- [B]Infinite Actions[/B]; enabled by default, use NUM0 and NUM1 hotkey to turn it on and off. I'd advise you keep it turned off until the actual shooting starts because quite often, the campaign is scripted and it will screw that up (and remember to disable it when the shooting stops). Sometimes bracing or clicking on another pilot and back fixes that, but sometimes you will need to reload. You can tell devs hacked all these turn-based crap together without thorough design. Hotkey customization can be done via the cheat table entry (the Boolean flag).

- [B]Player Damage Mod[/B]; scales the damage the units in the player's team receive. A very low number is more or less equivalent to God Mode, although pilots can still get damaged and killed in the cockpit normally. Set this to too high and enemies explode in fireworks - leaving you without salvage.

- [B]Damage Mod[/B]; same as above, but for the units not in the player's team. (you got the bit where it's for units only, not for buildings, right? - generators will still need more shots)

- [B]Very Rare Weapon Salvage Increment[/B]; this allows you to increase the base chance of salvaging very rare weapons from destroyed mechs. Triggers just before the Mission Complete button pops, so if you enable this after, it won't have any effect. That default 30 should get you pretty good stuff at normal difficulty. I did not check other numbers, I recommend you don't try above 100 (although you never know ;-) )

- [B]Very Rare Mech Component Salvage Increment[/B]; exactly the same as above for mech gear.

The [U]Simulation Stage script[/U] can be enabled as soon as you a) buy something (a heat sink for example).

This script gives you:

- [B]Access to stats of "Last Pilot Read in Barracks"[/B]; I included only a handful of the stats available, you can easily extend it. But you would do well to change only the Unspent XP and level up through the game because the game stores quite a few of the other stats elsewhere, too (and you can screw up your pilot with ease).

- [B]Fundraiser[/B]; hold CTRL in the store when you buy something to get a specific number of C-Bills. Hotkey customization can be done via the script (see message on top).

- [B]Warrior Re-rater[/B]; Re-rates all MechWarriors so you can hire ace pilots without having the required reputation. (there is no actual stat change, it simply allows hiring them)

- [B]Mech Tonnage Fixer[/B]; this allows you to load up as much equipment and armour as you want (well, as hardpoints and max. armour permit - those validations are still intact).

- [B]MechTech Mod[/B]; allows you to scale your MechTech skill. It's set to pretty high to default so any mech changes are applied in 1 day.

- [B]MedTech Mod[/B]; allows you to scale your MedTech skill. It's set to pretty high to default so any pilots are healed in 1 day.

- [B]Travel Time Mod[/B]; in an attempt to reduce the time looking at useless idle animations, this scales down the travel time required. You will find that a) a min. of 4 days it still required and b) however small value you specify, it will be rounded up - meaning: the shortest trip will still be 5 days.

Note: in some weird cases you won't be able to enable the combat script after going to combat the first time following a simulation stage (i.e. you start with the simulation stage after a fresh game start). Save current combat, quit game, load any combat save, load any simulation save, buy something and then you can enable both and reload your current combat save to continue. Not sure what's causing this and I won't investigate, either.

I don't intend to do a God Mode for pilots, accuracy mods, infinite ammo or anything alike.

I appreciate the attempt - it's a good one - but game is just not [I]that[/I] good.

Loading times are way too long, gameplay feels terribly slow, map and texture corruptions, and I could go on.

And for fuck's sake: no End Turn button in a turn-based game? Shame on you!

Let's hope MechCommander 3 will actually be a decent title with real-time combat, as one would expect.

That said, please don't expect much support.

Props to [B]TechnoJacker[/B].

[B][U]Update #1[/U][/B]

Added the [I]Very Rare Weapon Salvage Increment[/I] and [I]Very Rare Mech Component Salvage Increment[/I] to Combat Script.[/QUOTE]

Mechs locking up and unable to do any actions.. even when I only choose the salvage options. Have to restart the game to get it working properly again.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[USER=1372]@gideon25[/USER]: That's what happens when you can't make up your damn mind on which cheats/hacks to use and want to basically play "let's hack the game" than actually playing the game :D

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

[QUOTE="gideon25, post: 50751, member: 1372"]Mechs locking up and unable to do any actions.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I said it may happen and reloading an older save would be required.

For the record, mechs locked up for me even without using any cheats.

All those Boolean flags the harebrained are tracking (3+flags for each weapon, plus a number of them for the mech) seem to get messed up at times - nothing I can do about that.

The fact that my script is messing with them, too ain't helping ;-)

Infinite actions starts as enabled by default.

Find this:

[code]

bEnableInfiniteActions:

dd 1

[/code]

And change to this:

[code]

bEnableInfiniteActions:

dd 0

[/code]

You are changing the 1 to 0, turning it off by default.

See if that helps.

This won't fix an already borked save though.

If it does work, you might want to the remove the hotkey assigned, too so you won't accidentally trigger it in the future.

Other than that, all I can say it that I learned what I can do and what I can't do with Infinite Actions enabled, so I work my way around it.

I keep it off for most of the combat - I only enable it when I know that I want a specific mech to do more actions. (And I enable it before taking any actions - you surely noticed you can move and fire - don't enable it in between.)

This was my 100th message. Yei :p
Last edited by Csimbi on Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:20 am, edited 8 times in total.