(Table) Jurassic World Evolution v1.6.1 (Status: (19/06/2019) WORKED ON-SEE LATEST POST.)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

(Table) Jurassic World Evolution v1.4.4

Post by l0wb1t »

Going to bed now, more tomorrow :D

Edit:

just woken up, and added Instant Dinosaur Genomes (extract DNA to see effect)

So stupid, some dino genomes are stored as float, some as INT. i don't get it :D

Added a CMP for that. Hope it works. Best would be to create a save before using instant dino genomes, just in case something goes wrong.

IMPORTANT: Enable this cheat only in the Fossil Facility, disable when not needed, else hatching facility get's buggy and you cannot release dinosaurs. If you already have this problem, delete the Hatching Facility and build a new one.

Also here's a Video. how the stats editor work

Here's a Video for the Dino genomes

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by l0wb1t on Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:48 am, edited 6 times in total.

Titanlmn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Titanlmn »

Tulling, post: 50080, member: 4676 wrote:It does matter when it comes to social if you have dinos of the same type since when on the red they will fight to the death even if comfort is 100%

If you use the "All Dinosaurs have max Stats" you can put whatever you want in the same paddock together and it wont be an issue, you can house 15 t-rex with 20 indominus rex and what ever else you want in there and they wont fight or try to escape, but if you do the same thing using the stat modifier and overrides with everything set to max, they will go ballistic and turn your walls to rubble.
Last edited by Titanlmn on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Titanlmn, post: 50181, member: 18858 wrote:If you use the "All Dinosaurs have max Stats" you can put whatever you want in the same paddock together and it wont be an issue, you can house 15 t-rex with 20 indominus rex and what ever else you want in there and they wont fight or try to escape, but if you do the same thing using the stat modifier and overrides with everything set to max, they will go ballistic and turn your walls to rubble.

In theory it should have the same effect as the max stats options, since it's using the same opcode. Need to test this more. Does this mean, the Overrides doesn't work properly or what? :D

May i have to use a different opcode for the overrides. We will see.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy the table so far.

Edit:

Well i see, there are other adresses inside this opcode, as well for each dinosaur, like is dinosaur stunned for example. the max stats cheat sets all those values to 1, make sense now. Actually i try to understand what all those values are, and add them to the Override as well. So you can manipulate them seperate.

I'm also trying to manipulate electricity of the facilitys, Anmount of research Teams, and the genome stats for each dinosaur, like attack, defense, ratings and such things. we will see.

Added, Stun all Dinosaurs cheat.
Last edited by l0wb1t on Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Hopit
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hopit »

Any success in tracking down the faction relations?

Goujyn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Goujyn »

sportled, post: 49837, member: 5190 wrote:No, dont think that will be possible either unless someone finds the age adress and can succesfully manipulate it to remain at zero which wouldnt make sence as you cann give them long life if you finnished the game :D some of up to 200+ years lol

they still die though. Not good enough for me when i'm trying to build a perfect sandbox zoo and the things i created first start dying off by the time i'm getting to the end.

So hopefully someone can figure out how to make immortal dinosaurs, or Frontier can put in a 'no aging' aspect to sandbox

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

I've found instant Build Facilitys, will add that in the next update.

I also found Facilitys have no Requirements. Only "Problem" here is, you have "no substation" symbols above the Facilitys, but they are just visual, you can build whatever you want, you never need footpaths or Power to make the facility work. Maybe i find a better way for no Power, or someone else can help here. But it's still useful i think.

Here's a Video

Edit: Found Instant Mission Requests + Bypass Mission Limit:

Last edited by l0wb1t on Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

how about instant contract completion?

thanks for the amazing table so far!

CcaidenN
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CcaidenN »

Would it be possible to manipulate dinosaur viability? Or maybe make traits unable to drop overall viability? When you add all the best traits, it puts viability into the negatives, making successful incubation a pain.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Update:

ImageBypass Contract Mission Limit & Instant Contract Mission

Info:

change "Bypass Mission limit" to On , then make sure you only have 1 active Mission, the Pointer will become Valid. and you can freeze the Value.

Use this only in the Contract menu, disable when not needed

Also found infinite Food Supply+ food lifetime:

Disable and Enable agin the Food Supply to see effect :)

Also funny:

Bypass max fossil count:

Last edited by l0wb1t on Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:18 am, edited 7 times in total.

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

how about a reputation multiplier or pointer?

Pernicies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Pernicies »

Is there a way, after enabling the scripts, to change the island without the game crashing?

Is it easy to disable the scripts in the game?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, nach dem Aktivieren der Scripts, die Insel zu wechseln, ohne dass das Spiel abstürzt?

Kann man inzwischen einfach die Scripts im Spiel deaktivieren?

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

CcaidenN, post: 50413, member: 9535 wrote:Would it be possible to manipulate dinosaur viability? Or maybe make traits unable to drop overall viability? When you add all the best traits, it puts viability into the negatives, making successful incubation a pain.
I will try to find a way, but cannot guarantee

Lukacross, post: 50427, member: 1434 wrote:how about a reputation multiplier or pointer?

Do you mean this?

If yes, already working on it, just cannot find a good compare, i tried comparing using a string, but my game always crash, no idea what's wrong

Pernicies, post: 50428, member: 888 wrote:Is there a way, after enabling the scripts, to change the island without the game crashing?

Is it easy to disable the scripts in the game?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, nach dem Aktivieren der Scripts, die Insel zu wechseln, ohne dass das Spiel abstürzt?

Kann man inzwischen einfach die Scripts im Spiel deaktivieren?

You don't have to disable the main Script. But, you have to disable the Mission Timers. this causes crashes during isle changes. Not all causing crashes but i think 2 of them. during loads the compare affect other adresses aswell and cause crashes. But best is, you disable all cheats during isle changes. to be safe

Last edited by l0wb1t on Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:13 am, edited 5 times in total.

Frankfou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Frankfou »

any new on the 3 reputation?! :'(

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

Frankfou, post: 50465, member: 19014 wrote:any new on the 3 reputation?! :'(
if you saw the post above yours, we are still fully on it but its very hard and requires loads of testing.. this cheat table is already the most advanced one yet made for this game and it takes some time. at time we lay an object to the side if no succes and retry if we find new methods.

keep reading posts here and maybe soon! ill update the op when it does.

Last edited by sportled on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

CcaidenN
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CcaidenN »

l0wb1t, post: 50429, member: 6208 wrote:I will try to find a way, but cannot guarantee
Awesome. Thanks! No rush. Really appreciate everything you've done so far.