Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ManuMetalMaster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Post by ManuMetalMaster »

@Alucain

Damn dude that was fast, it's really cool how you guys take in consideration our feedback and make the tables greater every time :D thank you so much!

@Zamiel

Thanks for the link, forgot to check reddit to see if there was an easy fix :P The OP in there also posted a way to get the Marathon unlock but sadly even though I saw the tutorial I don't have any idea how they did it (the video has no audio nor subtitles so it's very hard to see what it's happening on the screen) or, simply put, I suck at save editing x( anyone kind enough to explain it to a knucklehead like me?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Hey, Alphasoldier. I know I can edit posts but I didn't want to remove the table for the two people who downloaded it to be confused and think they already have it. I dont know maybe Next time ;)
Regarding the item count script, I tested it as well and I have the same problem with it as Zamiel. the problem is that the pointer for pIcount+pId points to my original base pointer. now i dont know thats because you commented out some scripts in the script or not but also when it adds pId its adding like 1 the value of sad onion to the pIcount not its location which is 4.I have the latest afterbirth plus the booster pack on steam and no mods.

Also, thank you ManuMetalMaster for the kind words.:)
Last edited by Alucain on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zamiel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zamiel »

Yeah I'm using mods on the latest patch.

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Another Update :lol: hopefully last one for a while :
I have just updated the Item count script for your pleasure so now its automated. just use the drop down list of items and change the value. I figured out how to multiply in the script. I reverted the script back to my own version that means no more 'sniffer' or whatever that is or does. but I did keep the comments and the pID label from Alphasoldier's part. I also removed the other item counter script cause well its not needed.
-I also updated the drop down menu list to reflect the new script changes Still thanks to Alphasoldier for making that other drop down menu list .
-Also updated the other drop down menu list and changed the position of MYSTERY GIFT and put it above Mysterious Liquid - Toxic splash damage, cause as Alphasoldier said G does indeed come before L. l :lol:
in my defense when I was updating it, was really late and I was really tiered.

@Zamiel please use this table. it should be fully working and easy to use. no more tutorials :D ;)

also if you ever find a problem with any pointer or any script please don't hesitate to report. especially the pointers since I don't have time to go through each and every one and validate them. so I am relying on you guys.

As always hope you enjoy :D .

Edit:
I also found the pointer for the Dead cat lives. they are now under player scripts. sorry for the rapid update.
Attachments
isaac-ng Update 2.0.CT
-rewrote the Item script
-reverted the item drop down list for item script
-fixed the alphabetical order for item drop down menu in the pedestal and item Count scripts
-Also added a Dead cat script under Player scripts
(178.65 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
Last edited by Alucain on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grunkle Chubs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Grunkle Chubs »

I'm using plus at the moment and everything is working fine as far as I know, and also I'll be looking from time-to-time interesting archived tables that has mechanics that present ones don't.

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

OK, so I need to send a big apology to Alphasoldier for calling his item list messed up. in fact, it wasn't messed up and Alphasoldier's Item count script works perfectly fine. What happened is that Alphasoldier went through every single item id in the drop down list and multiplied its original id by 4 for EVERY SINGLE ITEM in the drop down menu :o :o . now the reason why I thought and perhaps Zamiel thought it wasn't working was because as a power user I never use the drop down list. I enter the id manually. so for sad onion which the item is 1 when I entered it wouldn't show. but when you go through the drop down list and select sad onion which now had an item value of 4 to correctly reflect the new changes for that script, it would show the new count. That is one of the most tedious tasks, in my opinion, some one can do which also needs a draconian will power and patience which needs to be recognized. In my defense, I didn't fully understand what Alphasoldier wrote in his update note regarding the item list and he/she should have written a longer explanation regarding what he just did. I will also edit my top post to reflect that.

I still do believe that my script is now more unified and makes it easier to update with new items since it uses the same id as the pedestal script ones However because of Alphasoldier's hard work I think his script and drop down list should still be included as an alternative if that's what Alphasoldier wants.

The next thing I am looking at currently is to stop the Plan C death timer somehow.

Update:
New Update incoming
Last edited by Alucain on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alphasoldier
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alphasoldier »

If you managed to get your item script to work with the original item list, you should keep that instead (copy pasting the list is easy anyway, might it need updates). The parsing of the original item list and multiplying everything in a single list was nothing but a cheap excel trick, no real effort there. It'd be a big effort if you'd have to update all the different lists with the differently calculated item ID's.

Also, the sniffer I had commented out in the script was used for break-tracing items and their effects, like I had with Goat Head and Duality. It's a nice piggyback to find specific code that interacts with the actual items, and any additional functionality that goes with that.

Additionally, while I too am a 'power user', I find user friendliness ridiculously important, mostly because it avoids a lot of people asking what does what, and why stuff doesn't work the way it does.

FYI, I believe I saw the Dead Cat lives in the aforementioned CTAB+ as well as all the other items like 1-ups. You should check that out for ideas Alucain.

Once again though, great job.

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Ok, Thank you Alphasoldier for pointing me to that table and also your kind comments. I managed to do a lot for this update. gave me some great ideas. Thank you Grunkle Chubs for posting that :D

so here it is:

-Added a new freshly made Different lives script. it has all the life item pointers such as dead cat and 1 up.
-Added a newly made fresh out of oven Transformation script. a couple of things to note for this to work you have to activate the script and pick up at least one transformation item preferably from the cat for all the pointers to populate.
-Also As promised, I created and added the Stop plan C death timer script from scratch.

They are all under Player Scripts. For organization purposes.

As always hope you enjoy :D
Attachments
isaac-ng Update 2.1.CT
-Added a new freshly made Different lives script. it has all the life item pointers such as dead cat and 1 up.
-Added a newly made fresh out of oven Transformation script.
-Also As promised, I created and added the Stop plan C death timer script for scratch.
(190.68 KiB) Downloaded 44 times

grak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by grak »

Fantastic work!

Grunkle Chubs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Grunkle Chubs »

BUG REPORT:

I've found that for some reason the pedestal script for after touching the pedestal is broken. If you touch the pedestal instead of changing the address it changes the actual item value instead. So if you touch the pedestal, it gives you an invalid number (which I'm guessing is supposed to be the address, because it's different for every floor) and if you change the item to something valid, it still changes to the same random number. I've tested this multiple times and still the same issue persists. This is only speculation, but I believe it's caused by giving the wrong pointer so the value that's supposed to be in the hexadecimal place is converted into a decimal and put in the value place instead.

I'd also like to note I'm using no major mods, only a colored hud for the stats bar on the left.

Grunkle Chubs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Grunkle Chubs »

One more thing (not a bug), STN posted some archieved tables that I didn't know about here:
viewtopic.php?&f=4&t=333

It includes stuff like an instant stock on stores, which sounds fun to mess around in :lol:.

Also I just thought of an idea for the pedestal script. Maybe you can add support for mods and future versions of the script by searching the game for new items every time you attach the game to the table. Therefore in the downtime where there is no updates, you can relax a little if there is one.

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

hey Grunkle Chubs, for the pedestal script, which script are you using? the preselection one or the after touching one? also you can achieve instant restock by giving yourself the item Restock with item id of 376. and if you want to disable it later in the run then just use the item count script set it to 376 and change the value from 1 to 0.

Grunkle Chubs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Grunkle Chubs »

It's the one for after touching the pedestal, and what I mean by instant restock is it respawns items as fast as possible, at least that's what I thought the post STN said.

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Thank you Grunkle Chubs for the report. The problem was that the address pointer was being used for two different scripts. the post selection pedestal script used the pointer Ped+2c while the preselection pedestal didn't need an offset which is why for the after selection script the address was pointing to the wrong location. now it's fixed.

also under player pointers ---> hearts, I added the amount of coins for the gold hearts. set this value high like 10 or something, cause the default is 3, while you have at least one gold heart and it will immediately drop a lot of coins to the ground.

As always hope you enjoy. :D
Attachments
isaac-ng Update 2.2.CT
-Fixed and separated the pedestal script pointers
-Added amount of coin the gold heart will drop on the ground
(208.83 KiB) Downloaded 52 times

Grunkle Chubs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Grunkle Chubs »

Thanks Alucain!