BattleTech [Engine:Unity]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kain33
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain33 »

Hi, first thing the table works flawlessly for me. Thank you very much. Now the question. Does "fAccuracyModifier" works for my squads or the enemies?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

If you really have read through what I've posted, you would've gotten it by now. Hint: Player[B]One[/B]GodMode? Plus I always make it so every option is player-only in my tables/scripts. Even when it wouldn't matter - - like No Recoil, Infinite Ammo, etc. in some games (what's the point, right? well, if you're not thorough in life, you settle with less all the time).

SinSear001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SinSear001 »

While trying to use v1.2 of this CT on the steam version the game crashes when combat is over the results are shown and it starts to transition back to the ship. The funny thing is if I use the v1.0 of the CT god mode works just fine and no crashes. What gives? Thanks for the table though I appreciate it.
Last edited by SinSear001 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ashok99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ashok99 »

How do the effects persist onto the next mission/battle in campaign? You're able to activate God Mode once on a mission as well as the godmode floats, but after that, when you go into another mission, god mode is no longer active, as well as the modifiers. Even if you close and relaunch cheat engine, it no longer works. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: I find unticking the boxes and renabling them enables God Mode, but for some reason, the game crashes to desktop (i.e. closes abruptly). I wonder if this is a known issue?
Last edited by Ashok99 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Toleot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Toleot »

Patch v1.1 are out on steam, and v1.6 table don't work anymore. I hope Sunbeam will update soon.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[USER=18679]@Ashok99[/USER]: God Mode needs to be enabled after each mission. I've already clarified how it works and why. Do your due diligence and read this whole topic, rather than posting only what pertains to your issue/question. Here, help yourself: [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/battletech-engine-unity.6603/page-9#post-44641[/URL].

[USER=6761]@Toleot[/USER]: This will be my last update on this table; lost interest in the game (haven't even finished it yet, main story, that is); it's majorly repetitive, even in terms of bots' graphics and colorful pixels. Not that many variations to keep you hooked. Sorry.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Toleot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Toleot »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 49836, member: 12587"][USER=18679]@Ashok99[/USER]: God Mode needs to be enabled after each mission. I've already clarified how it works and why. Do your due diligence and read this whole topic, rather than posting only what pertains to your issue/question. Here, help yourself: [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/battletech-engine-unity.6603/page-9#post-44641[/URL].

[USER=6761]@Toleot[/USER]: This will be my last update on this table; lost interest in the game (haven't even finished it yet, main story, that is); it's majorly repetitive, even in terms of bots graphics and colorful pixels. Not that many variations to keep you hooked. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

Ok, no problem. Awesome table by the way. Thanks.

Ashok99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ashok99 »

[USER=12587]@SunBeam[/USER]: Yeah...I happen to read the previous discussions as I was perusing through the other pages of this thread. :P My bad!
Last edited by Ashok99 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ashok99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ashok99 »

I'm kinda sad that there won't be any more updates to the table. :) It was an awesome table btw. ^^

Malhavoc431
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Malhavoc431 »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 49836, member: 12587"][USER=6761]@Toleot[/USER]: This will be my last update on this table; lost interest in the game (haven't even finished it yet, main story, that is); it's majorly repetitive, even in terms of bots' graphics and colorful pixels. Not that many variations to keep you hooked. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

That's a tragedy to hear.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I am kinda bedazzled by some of the comments. I have the game running on [B]Steam[/B] and can say the table works as it did for 2 updates now. What is it that it's not working?

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/i4zLE0o.png[/IMG]

Start game, open table, target BattleTech.exe, run [B][Enable][/B] script, then [B][Cheat Handler][/B] script. Go in a mission (doesn't really matter), then [Debug] > [B]Get SetGodMode Floats[/B] script (wait for them to become valid from ??), then [B]Fix WeaponHeatMultiplier in Cheat Handler[/B] script (will take a bit to enable).

Once in mission, hit Numpad 0. Done.

Version [B]1.1.0-303R[/B] (check main menu, bottom-left part).

P.S.: I really don't care if you have any other version of the game, be it from GOG or cracked.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Toleot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Toleot »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 50057, member: 12587"]I am kinda bedazzled by some of the comments. I have the game running on [B]Steam[/B] and can say the table works as it did for 2 updates now. What is it that it's not working?

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/i4zLE0o.png[/IMG]

Start game, open table, target BattleTech.exe, run [B][Enable][/B] script, then [B][Cheat Handler][/B] script. Go in a mission (doesn't really matter), then [Debug] > [B]Get SetGodMode Floats[/B] script (wait for them to become valid from ??), then [B]Fix WeaponHeatMultiplier in Cheat Handler[/B] script (will take a bit to enable).

Once in mission, hit Numpad 0. Done.

Version [B]1.1.0-303R[/B] (check main menu, bottom-left part).

P.S.: I really don't care if you have any other version of the game, be it from GOG or cracked.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I haven't checked on the battle yet, but debug widget outside battle screen isn't working, so I think it would not work in battle. My bad.

Kaedus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kaedus »

"Ctrl + Shift + -" works. But widget (-) no. When I press numpad7, it says "debug to see toggle" and nothing more.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Read the entire topic, please. You'll figure out why (hint: your keyboard).

Kaedus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kaedus »

Thanks for the answer. He was very useful. But with my keyboard nothing happened in a week, but in the game there was a major patch. And crash the game was clearly not because of the keyboard.

"Debug widget" after pressing the button changes to 1, and then again to 0
Last edited by Kaedus on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.