Empyrion - Galactic Survival [Alpha 3.4.2 0623]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Empyrion - Galactic Survival [Alpha 3.4.2 0623]

Post by STN »

Made by KalasWD

Features:

F1 - Infinite Items
F2 - Infinite Jetpack
F3 - Infinite Ammo
F4 - Instant Craft (Blueprint) -BROKEN

Credit Editor - Read the note below.

NEW!- I added a new Script called Credit Edit, Tick the box to see an "X" mark, you will see another line under the current one saying Credit Quantity, Spend or Gain money and you will see current credit amount you have, All you have to do is to change the value to whatever you want.

How to Use: Put a Stackable item (Non Stackable works as well), In the slot (1-9), Press Z to drop the current item you want to have infinite from, you press Z few times, The item itself will Drop but the original will remain in your Slot Bar, Pick up those who you dropped and merge them with each other to have higher value and then do the whole process again, now you have 999, You can drop that amount each time you press Z, therefor Infinite Items...

If you did not understood this post please tell me and I will try to explain it again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Empyrion 4.0.2 0664.CT
(215.76 KiB) Downloaded 71 times