Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
iLLusion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by iLLusion »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:02 pm
^
when did I typed this? :shock:
"Any chance you could add Tiffany's edit with the moonjump and nomad boost hotkeys to this?

(I don't know how to link user's, but the post is at: viewtopic.php?p=4039#p3497) "
why would I ask someone else to added a script of mine to a table that were a mix table that consist of my scripts already? that mix table weren't uploaded by me even.
LoL, I typed that, he must have edited the quote wrong.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

yeolgrampy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yeolgrampy »

Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to modify ammo pouch, recoil, and accuracy qty, maybe through user modifiable multipliers for 1.05 origin version. Thanks

Namea
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Namea »

Nume wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:01 am
Namea wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:54 am
Question, is there any way to add extra or infinite mission funds? I don't want them to affect MP, just Single player. I prefer to send strike teams, MP just isn't for me so I probably won't play it again.
AFAIK those are stored on the server, so there is no way to edit them.
I see, thanks for letting me know. ^_^

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

Is there a way to stop the Remnant weapons from overheating? Other infinite ammo methods work perfectly, but in the heat of a battle (heat in a heat, huh) using a Remnant assault rifle can cause it to overheat. Maybe freeze the heat at 100% or add some low treshhold below what it will not drop and thus will not overheat? Sort of like freezing health.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

LorgrenBenirus wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:26 pm
Is there a way to stop the Remnant weapons from overheating? Other infinite ammo methods work perfectly, but in the heat of a battle (heat in a heat, huh) using a Remnant assault rifle can cause it to overheat. Maybe freeze the heat at 100% or add some low treshhold below what it will not drop and thus will not overheat? Sort of like freezing health.
If you can send me a save file(s) I could make one probably, No Heat pretty much.

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

Is it possible to get unlimited Decryption keys? I really hate doing does sudoku puzzles!

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Seconded on the decrypt keys. holy hell what a dumb fucking mini game.

sacreddruid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sacreddruid »

yoco wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:15 pm
Is it possible to get unlimited Decryption keys? I really hate doing does sudoku puzzles!
Vendors pretty consistently sell them, so there's the "infinite credits" option.

Or you can use the item dupe option to "sell" your keys repeatedly until you have 9, and repeat anytime you get low.

IVashDaStampede
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IVashDaStampede »

This is maybe too specific, but is there a way of unlocking all blueprints or research tiers without having to boost my level? I don't want to boost from level 30 to 80 just to have everything and then have to deal with enemies that take forever to die, and i get annoyed having to go back and research the new gear every 10 levels. I know there's the option to ignore level requirements but for example I use the pathfinder armor and since it just unlocks new tiers as you go, you don't research it so now I have several X tier items with a tier V armor.

PS Cielos, you da real MVP bro.

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

sacreddruid wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:18 pm
yoco wrote:
Vendors pretty consistently sell them, so there's the "infinite credits" option.

Or you can use the item dupe option to "sell" your keys repeatedly until you have 9, and repeat anytime you get low.
Is it a specific vendor?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

yoco wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:40 pm
sacreddruid wrote:
yoco wrote:

Is it a specific vendor?
I know for sure the Tempest's shop has one, and the store on the far right of the docking bay on the Hyperion have them. They also refresh the stock on them every time you return to the area. So go to the Tempest, buy the one form its store, travel to the Hyperion and buy its, rinse and repeat.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

zachillios wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:21 pm
I know for sure the Tempest's shop has one, and the store on the far right of the docking bay on the Hyperion have them. They also refresh the stock on them every time you return to the area. So go to the Tempest, buy the one form its store, travel to the Hyperion and buy its, rinse and repeat.
on Nexus, not Hyperion :)

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

Decryption keys would be nice. I hate those Sudoku puzzles!

iLLusion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iLLusion »

GuyInDogSuit wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:25 pm
Decryption keys would be nice. I hate those Sudoku puzzles!
sacreddruid wrote:
yoco wrote:

Someone answered that already. ;-)

Nume
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nume »

Just to add to the note on decryption keys, they used to only be sold at the Aya vendor AFAIK, but with the 1.05 patch they added them to basically any general items vendor, so it is very easy to max out.