My Time at Portia

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[QUOTE="Furikuri, post: 49208, member: 2609"]I made a fresh save on 7.0.99790 to test and both the instant craft functions are working as intended[/QUOTE]

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you but do you confirm that both the instant craft cheats are working fine??? I'm asking because you said the opposite just above.

[QUOTE="Furikuri, post: 49137, member: 2609"]I'm running both the same versions as you and neither of the Instant Craft methods work[/QUOTE]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Furikuri
Noobzor
Noobzor

My Time at Portia

Post by Furikuri »

They work fine on a fresh save, but not on the save where Im later into the game

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[QUOTE="Furikuri, post: 49220, member: 2609"]They work fine on a fresh save, but not on the save where Im later into the game[/QUOTE]

So I guess it is an issue with a corrupted save? Probably, as there's no reason to the CT working fine on a fresh save and not on an old one.

Did the CT corrupted your save? I do not see how, unless the culprit would be an update (a known issue with the game)? At least, no one complained about it.

I do not know what to say, try to continue your game w/o CT until a next save and then retry the script(s). :(
Last edited by fantomas on Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

Furikuri
Noobzor
Noobzor

My Time at Portia

Post by Furikuri »

It's probably a corrupted save as you say, it's not an issue that I can't use the Table I get along fine with manually searching, I miss your time stop though ?

NiceDove
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

My Time at Portia

Post by NiceDove »

[QUOTE="Furikuri, post: 49226, member: 2609"]It's probably a corrupted save as you say, it's not an issue that I can't use the Table I get along fine with manually searching, I miss your time stop though ?[/QUOTE]

you can use a trainer to stop time

It still works fine for me. And if you are using the worktable make sure the items are located in helper storage so you can use them without having the item in your inventory, maybe that the problem.
Last edited by NiceDove on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[QUOTE="NiceDove, post: 49234, member: 7837"]It still works fine for me. And if you are using the worktable make sure the items are located in helper storage so you can use them without having the item in your inventory, maybe that the problem.[/QUOTE]

I doubt but why not. The mystery behind is to know why it works fine on a fresh save an not on an old one, I really have no idea. :(

NiceDove
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

My Time at Portia

Post by NiceDove »

[QUOTE="fantomas, post: 49241, member: 1587"]I doubt but why not. The mystery behind is to know why it works fine on a fresh save an not on an old one, I really have no idea. :([/QUOTE]

Tell me about it lol, But files are know to get corrupted every in portia once in a while, try an old save may work, one that you haven't used in a week. It happened to me when the harbor update came out my husband and Lucy disappeared until I reloaded an older file.

Tahtawy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

My Time at Portia

Post by Tahtawy »

[QUOTE="NiceDove, post: 49234, member: 7837"]you can use a trainer to stop time

It still works fine for me. And if you are using the worktable make sure the items are located in helper storage so you can use them without having the item in your inventory, maybe that the problem.[/QUOTE]

You don't have to use helper's storage, the items that are in there are for helpers to use around the house. The work table and other crafting machines will detect the items from any storage box you have around the house.
Last edited by Tahtawy on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Eldrich
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

My Time at Portia

Post by Eldrich »

Another hotfix screwed hp script and dunno what else

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[QUOTE="Eldrich, post: 49311, member: 18569"]Another hotfix screwed hp script and dunno what else[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this feedback - I'll take a look at it as soon as I get the new update.

BR

fantomas

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

As a reminder - [B]Never forget to make a backup of your current game progress state before you update your game.[/B] We all know how these updates have this annoying behavior with our save files. ?

We also saw that CT could not working properly with an old save (after an update) but also working as intended on a fresh save.
Last edited by fantomas on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

CT works fine here with updates v7.0.99929 and v7.0.100282
Last edited by fantomas on Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[S][QUOTE="fantomas, post: 48863, member: 1587"]

[QUOTE="fantomas, post: 48651, member: 1587"]Coming in the next CT update:[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/S][QUOTE="fantomas, post: 48863, member: 1587"][QUOTE="fantomas, post: 48651, member: 1587"]

[LIST]

[*][S]NoEquipmentLevelRequirement { Player } //clothes[/S]

[*][S]NoMaterialRequirement //Worktable crafting -->[B] Does not work on the latest update Alpha.7.0.99576[/B][/S]

[*][S]NoCostFarmBuying[/S]

[/LIST]

[S][/S][/QUOTE][S]

Ok guys, I just uploaded the CT update for the game version v7.0.99576 - I also announced three new cheats which had been made on the previous Alpha.6.0.93391 but I had been able to only reproduce two of them. I'm really sorry for that. :(

I'll still continue to figurate out another way and will post it here (or in a next CT update) ASAP.

BR

fantomas[/s][/QUOTE][S]

Ok, I finally handled it [ [B]NoMaterialRequirement //Worktable/Stone Furnace crafting[/B]] and I must admit that it completely exceeded me so the nature of this cheat was easy to find, while I was looking for a somewhat complicated approach, I just forgot the fundamentals. :(

I can only thank [USER=1]@STN[/USER] for his tip [URL='https://www.cheatengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5720305&sid=3801942e899177504dc356a105d7acfd#5720305']here[/URL], so for this cheat, all credit goes to him. ;)

[CODE=cea][ENABLE]

Pathea.ItemSystem:ItemBar:GetItemCount+6c:

db 74

//74 0B

//je Pathea.ItemSystem:ItemBar:GetItemCount+79

[DISABLE]

db 75

//75 0B

//jne Pathea.ItemSystem:ItemBar:GetItemCount+79[/CODE]

I'll add this cheat in the next CT update but maybe it'll no longer be named 'NoMaterialRequirement' because this time all craftable items will have enough materials (against zero material before) even if you do not have them in your bag.

[/S]

[CENTER][S]before / after[/S][/CENTER]

[S][IMG]https://zupimages.net/up/18/24/zg7u.png[/IMG] [IMG]https://zupimages.net/up/18/24/su78.png[/IMG][/S]
Last edited by fantomas on Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

Forget the post above...

This time it works as intended ;)

[ [B]NoMaterialRequirement //Worktable/Stone Furnace crafting[/B]]

[CODE=cea][ENABLE]

Pathea.CompoundSystem:CompoundManager:GetItemCount:

ret

[DISABLE]

Pathea.CompoundSystem:CompoundManager:GetItemCount:

push rbp[/CODE]
Last edited by fantomas on Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

As the current CT still works fine with the latest v7.0.100427, I'll post here two more cheats ([B]NoBaitRequirement (Trap Box)[/B] and [B]FreeBuying (Npc_Store) [/B]). The next one should be[B] NoItemRequirement (Farm Upgrade)[/B]

Of course, all these new scripts will be added in the next CT update.

[ [B]NoBaitRequirement (Trap Box)[/B] ]

[CODE=cea][ENABLE]

db 74

//74 0B

//je Pathea.ItemSystem:ItemBar:GetItemCount+79

[DISABLE]

db 75

//75 0B

//jne Pathea.ItemSystem:ItemBar:GetItemCount+79[/CODE]

[ [B]FreeBuying (Npc_Store)[/B] ]

[CODE=cea][ENABLE]

//For stores that use money as spare currency

Pathea.UISystemNs:Store_Npc_BuySell:ModifiedBuyPrice+1b:

db 74

//74 07

//je Pathea.UISystemNs:Store_Npc_BuySell:ModifiedBuyPrice+24

//For stores that use items as spare currency

Pathea.UISystemNs:Store_Npc_BuySell:ModifiedBuyByItem+14:

db 74

//74 07

//je Pathea.UISystemNs:Store_Npc_BuySell:ModifiedBuyByItem+1d

[DISABLE]

Pathea.UISystemNs:Store_Npc_BuySell:ModifiedBuyPrice+1b:

db 75

//75 07

//jne Pathea.UISystemNs:Store_Npc_BuySell:ModifiedBuyPrice+24

Pathea.UISystemNs:Store_Npc_BuySell:ModifiedBuyByItem+14:

db 75

//75 07

//jne Pathea.UISystemNs:Store_Npc_BuySell:ModifiedBuyByItem+1d[/CODE]
Last edited by fantomas on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.