Killing Floor 2 (Maxing perk level for OFFLINE solo play only)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
dead1309
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dead1309 »

[CENTER][B]Game Name:[/B] [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Killing Floor 2[/COLOR]

[B]Game Engine:[/B] [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Unreal Engine 3[/COLOR]

[B]Game Version:[/B] [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]1066[/COLOR]

[B]Options Required:[/B] [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Quick max perk leveling (0 to 25) for both normal and prestige perk[/COLOR]

[B]Game/Steam Website:[/B] [URL]https://store.steampowered.com/app/232090/Killing_Floor_2/[/URL]

[B]Other Info:[/B] [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Can either be table or trainer as long as it can instantly max a perk within second. Also the prestige function is only on the beta and not on live yet.[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
Last edited by dead1309 on Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:41 am, edited 5 times in total.

williamcll
Cheater
Cheater

Post by williamcll »

seconding this request

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

I, as well, would be interested in seeing an option for xp multiplication. With the prestige added, you get a passive +30% xp buff anyway when you do that...but it's still not fast enough! ?

(Especially for perks like Berserker which are way harder to level).
Last edited by Sol on Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Razzy996
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Razzy996 »

Given that offline and online can sync I don't think that will work.

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

I'm pretty sure you can modify your acquired xp in-mission on offline, but I'm not sure if they have a tallying system for it that'll check how many mobs you've killed for the xp you've gained, or whether if they do, it'd dole out bans or just correct it back to the tallied amount.

I'm not confident enough in my basic skills to go into it myself--usually I just wait to see if someone else puts up a table before I bother to try meddling myself.

-update

I found the value for current perk level xp progress really easily (just searched for the amount shown in the pause screen), but I couldn't alter it, nor find the total perk xp value. My thoughts are that the total value might either be static once you enter a mission, and the game tracks the progress on the current perk level only and ups your level once you get enough xp progress, or it's hidden with code sorcery that's beyond my weak skill level.

On that note, I thought maybe I could access the opcode that writes to the progress amount as you kill enemies and just add a flat amount to that, but the way I tried to do it crashed the game (I have next to no experience with doing that so it was likely my fault), so I don't wanna mess with that for the time being even though that might be a good way to do it for those who are more advanced in CE skills. ?
Last edited by Sol on Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

Ok, another update here. Still no progress on alterations sticking, but I found that the game also tracks your xp earned during the mission individually, in addition to it tracking your current progress toward the next level of the currently equipped perk.

Example:

You go into a mission with 2,354 xp already earned for your current perk's level, kill a mob worth 11xp, it tracks both 11xp and ups the progress xp to 2,365. Kill another mob worth 11xp, it tracks it at 22xp, and 2,376. I found it tracks progress once, and earned xp twice. Changing the progress doesn't stick at all--it instantly goes back to what it was before. The xp earned amounts can be changed to whatever you want, and it sticks, but it doesn't have any effect on your progress.

For example, I changed the earned xp to enough to get to the next perk level -1 so that when I killed an enemy, it should've given me the next perk level, but it did not, even though the tracker showed the changed amount + the amount I got from killing the mob.

It also showed up in the end of mission recap with the larger amount (which I'm guessing is all that the said tracked amount is for, mechanically).

Next thing I might/could try is seeing if it'll let me play solo without an internet connection, and if it does I'll continue my novice investigations into this...but I'm beginning to think that maybe the xp is all handled server-side? If that's the case GG and RIP. ?

-Final? Update

So it lets me play offline without internet connection just fine...and I tried my hand at making an auto assembly injection code script thingy again and even referenced a tutorial for it, and it crashed even harder...so I'm rather discouraged now and I think I'll just wait for someone who knows what they're doing to give it a whirl. ?
Last edited by Sol on Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

dead1309
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dead1309 »

Since there are no modder interesting in creating a table or trainer for this game I am just going to put this here for those that are interested.

[MEDIA=youtube]1MT6wXohJ9Q[/MEDIA]

This is neither a trainer or table but rather a mod create by [URL='https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC21Xxxd_hWjDts8Y0iQwnwA']????????[/URL] that can help you maxing all the perks within minutes.

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

[QUOTE="dead1309, post: 49714, member: 15117"]Since there are no modder interesting in creating a table or trainer for this game I am just going to put this here for those that are interested.

This is neither a trainer or table but rather a mod create by [URL='https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC21Xxxd_hWjDts8Y0iQwnwA']????????[/URL] that can help you maxing all the perks within minutes.[/QUOTE]

Tested and works perfectly as advertised. Great job finding this, man! ?

peppermint
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Killing Floor 2 (Maxing perk level for OFFLINE solo play only)

Post by peppermint »

Sol wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:52 am
dead1309, post: 49714, member: 15117 wrote:Since there are no modder interesting in creating a table or trainer for this game I am just going to put this here for those that are interested.
This is neither a trainer or table but rather a mod create by [Link] that can help you maxing all the perks within minutes.
Tested and works perfectly as advertised. Great job finding this, man! ?
Is this still working? I just bought the KF2.

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

peppermint wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:19 am
So far as I know, yeah. I used it to re-prestige both times they added the new levels of prestige. Just make sure to play that custom level solo/offline so there's no risk of you getting booped and you should be good. (tbf it's just a modded level so the risk should be 0 anyway, but why take chances?)

peppermint
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peppermint »

Sol wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:29 pm
peppermint wrote:
So far as I know, yeah. I used it to re-prestige both times they added the new levels of prestige. Just make sure to play that custom level solo/offline so there's no risk of you getting booped and you should be good. (tbf it's just a modded level so the risk should be 0 anyway, but why take chances?)
Do you have the files? Can you share here? The links shown in the videos are not working.

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

peppermint wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:56 am
Sol wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:29 pm
peppermint wrote:
Do you have the files? Can you share here? The links shown in the videos are not working.
This is it, put the leveling mod in the BrewedPC folder and the leveling map in the maps folder. Go into solo and load the map there.

Keep in mind though that the mod will not work during a Double XP period, so if there is one going on you'll have to wait until it is over before trying the mod out. I would also suggest deleting the map and and prestige mod once you are done with it from your game directory.
Attachments
Final2.zip
(54.01 KiB) Downloaded 134 times

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

Unfortuantely the latest version (Cyberpunk or whatever) invalidates the leveling map--the special clots give no xp at all at prestige 4 (though people say they still do from 0-3).

Hopefully whoever made the original version, or someone who knows what they're doing, can update it so we can continue getting fast levels.

Meanwhile, back to the old grind I guess....

--
Someone in the comments of some board said that the new perk xp bonus (+45%) might be overflowing the value set on those special clots, so that might be a good first place to look.

XIBIE
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XIBIE »

this youtube channel is updating the new ways to level up staff