Fifa 18 - 1000’s of Hidden Boots

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
MagistrateJP
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MagistrateJP »

With the help of Cheat Engine I’ve stumbled on literally thousands of hidden boots. Here’s how you do it.

For this example I’ll use a Puma Boot No 233. Open Fifa 18, Squad, Edit Player - Open CE, Editing Player, Edit Player, Accessorises. Choose your Player in Fifa 18 Edit Player, Select Boot Adidas Ace 17 Pure Control.

No 21 shows in CE. Back,Apply & Exit. Choose Same Player Again, change No 21 in CE to No 233. Back, Apply&Exit. Choose Same Player Again... Player has Puma evospeed yellow. Now to find the hidden boots.

Whilst Player is wearing Puma Evospeed Yellow, go back to Select Boot in Edit Player. Scroll down list to EA

Black W/Green fearlessrevolution, Back, Apply&Exit... No 0 appears in CE. Change number to 233, Back, Apply&Exit

Choose Same Player Again.... Bingo; Puma Boots are now Green. Repeat the process for EA Black W/White fearlessrevolution, EA Black W/Red fearlessrevolution, changing No 0 in CE to No 233 on each occasion. Result, Puma Boots in Yellow, Green, White & Red. Colour changes with any make of Boot. Enjoy

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Ah, yes... I'm sure veryone and their dog know: which version of FIFA you are playing, which table or editor you are using/referring to and so on. From your perspective we're either twins or clairvoyants to know wtf is going on in your head.

MagistrateJP
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MagistrateJP »

I apologise profusely ‘SunBeam’. My thread was intended to give further enjoyment to the actual gameplay and of course players who could read and understand the English language.

For the sake of clarity my second paragraph states:

[I]“For this example I’ll use a Puma Boot No 233. [B]Open Fifa 18,[/B] Squad, Edit Player - [B][B]Open CE,”[/B][/B][/I]

Let me think now what version of Fifa I was playing..... oh yes, Fifa 18. And what table/ editor was I using? Now that was a humdinger! In consideration that this was posted on the ‘Fearless’ Forum. However, (and for the avoidance of any doubt) I was using ‘Fifa 18 Career Mode Cheat Table’ by Aranaktu, (I thought that was pretty obvious)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[B]1)[/B] [B]FIFA 2018[/B], physically speaking, is a compilation of files. You run the game by its freakin' EXECUTABLE file. You are playing which VERSION: legit, torrented, CPY, bla bla? They all come in different shapes and sizes, with different code, order, compiler. Know your facts before opening your mouth. That table DOESN'T work with all versions (and I mean executables) of FIFA 2018. I most certainly wasn't referring to 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 20.. fuck you. See.. I too am capable of irony.

[B]2)[/B] Glad the table is on FRF and you were so quick to tell us how to use some feature from it without freakin' attaching it to your post OR posting a screenshot/video teaching us stupid fucks how to use it. NO ONE READS TEXT. Especially when it comes as a BLOCK with no delimiters and poor punctuation. Who taught you to use capital letters whenever you see fit, disregarding the most basic grammar rules out there?

Assumptions:

[LIST]

[*]you will edit/delete your post

[*]you will report my post

[*]you hate me

[*]you will continue with your ignorance, learning nothing from someone who bitches at you (that's natural human behavior - - "why should I learn from this when he bitched at me? he's no better than [I]me[/I]" -- me or I? -- ha, irony again)

[/LIST]

Choose your poison.

Peace,

Sun
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.