Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Kalas »

iLLusion wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:59 am
Kalas wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:25 am
Updated My Table (viewtopic.php?p=4039#p4039)
You going to update this for 1.05? Doesn't seem to be working for me.
I don't own the original copy of the game, but people claim that it does work on the v1.05 version of the game, what options don't work for you?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Hyron13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hyron13 »

Thanks to everyone who's pitched in. These tables really make the game much more enjoyable.

I was wondering if anyone had working pointers for player coordinates? Don't need anything fancy, just x/y/z values I can modify to get on the other side of closed vault doors would be great. Tried finding them myself but I can't seem to narrow it down further than 200 addresses.

iLLusion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iLLusion »

Kalas wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:02 am
iLLusion wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:59 am
Kalas wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:25 am
Updated My Table (viewtopic.php?p=4039#p4039)
You going to update this for 1.05? Doesn't seem to be working for me.
I don't own the original copy of the game, but people claim that it does work on the v1.05 version of the game, what options don't work for you?
None of them would work on v1.05, it worked before beautifully before I got the update. I'll test it again today.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Hyron13 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:09 pm
Thanks to everyone who's pitched in. These tables really make the game much more enjoyable.

I was wondering if anyone had working pointers for player coordinates? Don't need anything fancy, just x/y/z values I can modify to get on the other side of closed vault doors would be great. Tried finding them myself but I can't seem to narrow it down further than 200 addresses.
I do, was too lazy to make a teleport cheat in my trainer so didn't do anything with them. I'll see if they still work for v1.05 then post it in a bit.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Hyron13 wrote:

The best way is to find/search Y value while climbing a ladder, on your ship you can do that. just climb and do the process :)

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

A question that has absolutely nothing to do with tables for Mass Effect: does anybody have a savegame (PC) right after the tutorial planet? Should be a male Ryder ...

Would be nice, because I hate the tutorial :D
Last edited by r3v4n on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

r3v4n wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:59 pm
A question that has absolutely nothing to do with tables for Mass Effect: does anybody have a savegame (PC) right after the tutorial planet? Should be a male Ryder ...

Would be nice, because I hat the tutorial :D
You could use a table with Infinite Health/ Ammo etc.. and speedhack, I have a savegame but I'm already in the Eos planet and got the outpost ready up.

azulusthra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by azulusthra »

Any chance there's a 1.05 version of inf jump jets ?

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

azulusthra wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:33 pm
What do you mean, could you send me an example of that in a gameplay, you mean like the player jetpack?? how could it be hacked

azulusthra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda +15 (table EDIT14.2)

Post by azulusthra »

Kalas wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 pm
azulusthra wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:33 pm
What do you mean, could you send me an example of that in a gameplay, you mean like the player jetpack?? how could it be hacked
Cielos wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:27 pm

Any chance you could add Tiffany's edit with the moonjump and nomad boost hotkeys to this?

(I don't know how to link user's, but the post is at: viewtopic.php?p=4039#p3497)
This moonjump is what i meant.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

^
when did I typed this? :shock:
"Any chance you could add Tiffany's edit with the moonjump and nomad boost hotkeys to this?

(I don't know how to link user's, but the post is at: viewtopic.php?p=4039#p3497) "
why would I ask someone else to added a script of mine to a table that were a mix table that consist of my scripts already? that mix table weren't uploaded by me even.

anyway, you can find the moonjump script for 1.05 inside one of the empty named entries at the end of the table, it's been updated since EDIT13, and has always been there since I made it.
have yet to actually test it on 1.05 though, just updated the aobscan for the patch.

EDIT:
a small update to the table.
EDIT15
- added ignore level requirements.
- updated undead, applying undead to teammates won't make turret indestructible now.
- updated duplicate item, implemented the keylistener in its own thread, to prevent the soft lock that happens when debriefing strike team mission with this script activated.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Hyron13 wrote:

Here is an xyz script. If you can't make your player teleport, just pause the game from CE, input your desired xyz values and then unpause and you should teleport to where you want.
Attachments
MassEffectAndromedaxyzstn.CT
(4.23 KiB) Downloaded 74 times

Hyron13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hyron13 »

Kalas wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:44 pm
The best way is to find/search Y value while climbing a ladder, on your ship you can do that. just climb and do the process :)
Ah yeah, can use increased/decreased value that way. I was just running around using changed value which wasn't good enough. I'll know for next time, thanks :)
STN wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:52 pm
Here is an xyz script. If you can't make your player teleport, just pause the game from CE, input your desired xyz values and then unpause and you should teleport to where you want.
Thanks a lot! Now to see if that data core I missed will still spawn.

Edit: couldn't get the game to teleport me using those pointers, even when pausing the game through CE first. It still gave me my correct coordinates though, so I was able to find and change any matching addresses (all 700+ of them :D) which did teleport me without any issues. Thanks again!

Namea
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Namea »

Question, is there any way to add extra or infinite mission funds? I don't want them to affect MP, just Single player. I prefer to send strike teams, MP just isn't for me so I probably won't play it again.

Nume
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nume »

Namea wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:54 am
Question, is there any way to add extra or infinite mission funds? I don't want them to affect MP, just Single player. I prefer to send strike teams, MP just isn't for me so I probably won't play it again.
AFAIK those are stored on the server, so there is no way to edit them.