Expert Cheater

My Singing Monsters

Post by pferreira »

[media=youtube]KqreWm5ZpHw[/media]

[B]Game Name:[/B] My Singing Monsters

[B]Game Engine:[/B] Unknown

[B]Game Version:[/B] 1.2.9

[B]Options Required:[/B] Infinite Crystals, Infinite Money

[B]Game/Steam Website:[/B] [URL]https://www.bigfishgames.com/games/7664/my-singing-monsters/?pc[/URL]

[B]Other Info:[/B] Game was discontinued 2015. I know it's an online game but I lost all my progress a while ago and would like to complete game. Please remember need Cheat Engine for PC version.
Last edited by pferreira on Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

My Singing Monsters

Post by pferreira »

Any chance someone could look at this?

Slade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

My Singing Monsters

Post by Slade »

[QUOTE="pferreira, post: 48033, member: 17389"]Any chance someone could look at this?[/QUOTE]

The game has server side data storage / manipulation. It's not possible to cheat on, sorry. As soon as you disconnect from the internet, the game complains about requiring an internet connection, which leads me to believe there's nothing stored locally.

Now to uninstall this abomination of a game front end from my computer.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

My Singing Monsters

Post by pferreira »

[QUOTE="Slade, post: 48487, member: 3704"]The game has server side data storage / manipulation. It's not possible to cheat on, sorry. As soon as you disconnect from the internet, the game complains about requiring an internet connection, which leads me to believe there's nothing stored locally.

Now to uninstall this abomination of a game front end from my computer.[/QUOTE]That's right, I don't think it's stored locally but through the account you make with them. Not that I really like that game but I have OCD about finishing games, even freenium ones I start. Do you know of any way I can download a crack of the game that isn't attached to the Internet servers? Perhaps it would be easier to cheat on that way?

Slade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

My Singing Monsters

Post by Slade »

[QUOTE="pferreira, post: 48490, member: 17389"]That's right, I don't think it's stored locally but through the account you make with them. Not that I really like that game but I have OCD about finishing games, even freenium ones I start. Do you know of any way I can download a crack of the game that isn't attached to the Internet servers? Perhaps it would be easier to cheat on that way?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I can't help you with a cracked version of the game. Not that I'm opposed to them, I just have never heard of the game before. A quick google shows nothing but apk's for Android phones. You might have better luck.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

My Singing Monsters

Post by pferreira »

[QUOTE="Slade, post: 48492, member: 3704"]Sorry, I can't help you with a cracked version of the game. Not that I'm opposed to them, I just have never heard of the game before. A quick google shows nothing but apk's for Android phones. You might have better luck.[/QUOTE]Thanks for your help anyway. This gives me a reason to close this thread unless someone else wants to contribute after it's closed.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

My Singing Monsters

Post by SunBeam »

If you have a cracked version that doesn't require online connection and game's an Android one, then either install the APK in a player like [B]Nox[/B] and use Cheat Engine normally on [I]NoxVMHandler.exe[/I] process (you don't need to scan whole physical memory, like with Blue Stacks); or if on phone, use CE APK to scan game's memory. You won't be able to debug in either.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

My Singing Monsters

Post by pferreira »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 48502, member: 12587"]If you have a cracked version that doesn't require online connection and game's an Android one, then either install the APK in a player like [B]Nox[/B] and use Cheat Engine normally on [I]NoxVMHandler.exe[/I] process (you don't need to scan whole physical memory, like with Blue Stacks); or if on phone, use CE APK to scan game's memory. You won't be able to debug in either.[/QUOTE]It's much easier for me personally to hack it on PC. Do you think that is possible?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

My Singing Monsters

Post by SunBeam »

Try and let us know. Told you how :)

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

My Singing Monsters

Post by pferreira »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 48505, member: 12587"]Try and let us know. Told you how :)[/QUOTE]Oh it's too difficult for me. I spent ages months ago trying to use Cheat Engine to hack the number of coins and crystals but it reset every time I used it.

Slade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

My Singing Monsters

Post by Slade »

Like I said, the PC version is online only / server side. I haven't tested, nor do I intend to test, the Android version.

Thinking about it, and totally off topic, I wonder if the Android version of CE will run on my Chromebook... Something to look into.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

My Singing Monsters

Post by pferreira »

[QUOTE="Slade, post: 48570, member: 3704"]Like I said, the PC version is online only / server side.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing it's because of the online transactions the account needs to verify? That prevents cheating?
Last edited by pferreira on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

My Singing Monsters

Post by pferreira »

Tried to find a cracked version of the game but couldn't. Unless anyone knows how to hack through Big Fish Games verification or a way to play the PC version offline I will close this thread.

kidman2030
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: My Singing Monsters

Post by kidman2030 »

yooo

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: My Singing Monsters

Post by pferreira »

kidman2030 wrote: