Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
draw95
Cheater
Cheater

Post by draw95 »

Damn this game so much backtracking, and so many to explore.

still can't find the movement speed like here [MEDIA=youtube]Z47zpQaZGRY[/MEDIA] at 01:06

Can speedhack it, but stutter-y

Can anyone help?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

luke1970
Cheater
Cheater

Post by luke1970 »

I'm getting a "Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector dll" when I try to load the script.

CE 6.7, Win10, Run as Admin.

Help.

ahmetmeteisikara
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ahmetmeteisikara »

well money pointer does not work. it is the only one that is ???? anyone know why that is?

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="ahmetmeteisikara, post: 46208, member: 7607"]well money pointer does not work. it is the only one that is ???? anyone know why that is?[/QUOTE]

Open your char menu/inventory menu to update the pointer. Have you read the words in the table???

[MEDIA=imgur]M92iMsW[/MEDIA]

ahmetmeteisikara
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ahmetmeteisikara »

yes i did and it does not work

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

If you are having issues with money why not clone items then sell said cloned items.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="ahmetmeteisikara, post: 46213, member: 7607"]yes i did and it does not work[/QUOTE]

What game version did you play with?

It's working for me as you can see in the screenshot. Mine was GOG version, i got original steam too and i'ts working.

Have you tried to buy/sell something?
Last edited by Vee_ on Fri May 18, 2018 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

My script and [USER=1466]@DrummerIX[/USER] Table still working with latest steam patch (v1.02).

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

confirmed ;) (GoG)
Last edited by BoehserOnkel on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pepino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pepino »

Literally registered to say Awesome work! you have done an amazing job!!!, just a quick request if this is possible, is it possible to unlock Marine Godlike as a playable race selection?, just make it look like Tekehu model and have his idle pose, have his unique specs under Druid (watershaper) and Chanter (stormspeaker) if you pick Marine godlike.

not sure if this is possible just thought id ask he is my Fav and would love to play my main character as him from the beginning, just make the chat choices as playing as him as a nature godlike.

like I said not sure if this is possible, seems like a long stretch to ask but amazing work, hopefully my dream of being Marine godlike is possible! could even unlock Avian Godlike, Females get Unique Godlike Avian (uses Pallergina Model) and Males get Marine Godlike (Uses Tekehu Model) and don't forget the awesome shark shift aswell as druid!!!
Last edited by Pepino on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

The table cant be disable when you in game, incase if u wanna re-enable it wont work again until you restart the game.

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

[B]Please, answer me[/B]. I wrote before - no one answered. I follow the instructions (I want to improve the characteristics of the character) I see only ?? instead of numbers. For me, the table does not work (to improve the characteristics), how to fix it? [URL='https://prnt.sc/jkulc1']Screenshot[/URL].

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

[QUOTE="Ontos, post: 46575, member: 3554"][B]Please, answer me[/B]. I wrote before - no one answered. I follow the instructions (I want to improve the characteristics of the character) I see only ?? instead of numbers. For me, the table does not work (to improve the characteristics), how to fix it? [URL='https://prnt.sc/jkulc1']Screenshot[/URL].[/QUOTE]

Nobody has an obligation to answer you, putting it in bold isn't going to obligate anyone to do that.

Your problem lies within "PartyManager Update Base Address?", change that one to 1: Yes and go to character screen. You will see that the pointers have been populated.

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

I chose PartyManager Update Base Address and set the value to 1 (enabled). After that I saw the numbers. Has passed forth and saw. that this is one of the members of the squad. I need another. How to choose a member of the squad (to whom I will change the characteristics)? [URL='https://prnt.sc/jkus5e']Screenshot[/URL].

@[B][USER=533]The Mogician[/USER][/B]

For what have you delivered to dislike me on a question which I have repeated, and i have written why i have repeated (because there was no answer)? I haven't written that someone has to me. But I saw on this subject, that all questions has answered. Except mine. Therefore, I have drawn attention. Otherwise repetition of an identical question could be taken for spam, that not so.
Last edited by Ontos on Mon May 21, 2018 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="Ontos, post: 46575, member: 3554"][B]Please, answer me[/B]. I wrote before - no one answered. I follow the instructions (I want to improve the characteristics of the character) I see only ?? instead of numbers. For me, the table does not work (to improve the characteristics), how to fix it? [URL='https://prnt.sc/jkulc1']Screenshot[/URL].[/QUOTE]

You are using Shinkansen's table for this game. I didn't make it, so cannot tell you particulars of it. Have you tried this table? I believe it works except for when you are max level and I haven't had time to look into that.

Anyway, I could guess you set the update base address to 1 again and pick another character for Shinkansen's table.