Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time +13 (table Update5.1)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

made some scripts for [Link].

[Updates]:
Update5.1
- updated Damage Multiplier. missed a "//" to comment a line, and messed up the fpu stack as a result. it's fixed now.

Update5

- added Damage Multiplier and Move Speed Multiplier.
- group the scripts into 2 categories, [Battle Related Scripts] and [Misc. Scripts].
Update4
- added Ignore Spell Potion.
- updated Ignore MP and Ignore Magic Cooldown. it allows you to choose to apply to leader only or the whole party now.
Update3
- updated Clock Mod, fixed the bug that activate the script alone would prevent the time from reaching 24.00.
- separate the Manipulation Keys from Clock Mod and make it a sub-script for the Clock Mod.
- added Freeze Time and Real Time to Clock Mod.
Update2.2
- updated Clock Mod, increase the range of the aobscanregion(), the aobscans should have enough ground to cover for the aob search now.
Update2.1
- updated Clock Mod, forgot to remove a testing line... it's fixed now.
Update2
- added Clock Mod (read the description before using!), Coin Multiplier, Stone Multiplier, and EXP Multiplier.
Update1
- added Ignore Stats Point and its child script, Prevent Negative Stats Point.
Update.1
- updated Ignore MP and Ignore Magic Cooldown. added party filter, just in case.
[Options]:
[Battle Related Scripts]
- Undead
- Ignore MP
- Ignore Magic Cooldown
- [up] Damage Multiplier (table Update5.1, 20180524)
- [new] Move Speed Multiplier (table Update5, 20180524)
- Coin Multiplier
- Stone Multiplier
- EXP Multiplier
[Misc. Scripts]

- Ignore Spell Potion
- Ignore Stats Point + Prevent Negative Stats Point
- Clock Mod
-- Freeze Time
-- Real Time
-- Manipulation Keys

[Descriptions]:
///
[Battle Related Scripts]
Undead

- HP still drop but the party won't die.

Ignore MP
- allows you to cast any magic regardless of your current MP.
- you can choose to apply to the leader only or the whole party from the dropdown list.
- MP still drop normally when using magic.

Ignore Magic Cooldown
- allows you to cast any magic even it's still in cooldown.
- you can choose to apply to the leader only or the whole party from the dropdown list.

Damage Multiplier
- when activated, allows you apply the specified multipliers to the damge deal by the Leader and the Members separately.
- Leader x? default: x4
- Members x? default: x1

Move Speed Multiplier
- when activated, allows you apply the specified multipliers to the move speed of the Leader and the Members separately.
- the jump height will be higher as well if the multiplier is >1.
- Leader x? default: x1.25
- Members x? default: x1

Coin Multiplier
- every coins you get in the dungeon will be multiplied by the specified multiplier.
- multiplier default: x4.

Stone Multiplier
- every stone you get in the dungeon will be multiplied by the specified multiplier.
- I don't actually know what a stone does, I just find it the game code, so I made it as well.

EXP Multiplier
- the EXP your party gained will be multiplied by the specified multiplier.

///
[Misc. Scripts]
Ignore Spell Potion

- allows you to cast a spell in "Adventure" mode regardless of the quantity of the potion needed.
- potion's quantity still drop until it reaches zero when casting spell.

Ignore Stats Point
- increase stats in the Stats menu regardless of the current Stats Point.
- Stats Point would actually reach negative value when you increase a stats with 0 Stats Point.

Prevent Negative Stats Point
- need to activate Ignore Stats Point first.
- prevent the Stats Point from going negative when increase stats with 0 Stats Point.

Clock Mod
- when activated, allows you change the Current Time manually via the pointer. DO NOT freeze the Current Time pointer.
- when activated, you can use the following 3 sub-scripts, Freeze Time, Real Time, and Manipulation Keys.

Freeze Time
- need to activate Clock Mod first.
- when activated, the natural flow of time would be stopped, i.e., the clock would stop moving constantly when you are just running around in a room or just idling.
- the time would still advance as intended for game events.

Real Time
- when activated, the natural flow of time would be in real time, i.e., one second in real time == one second in-game (game default: one second in real time == 40 seconds in-game).

Manipulation Keys
- when activated, allows you to rewind, fast-forward, or freeze the clock by using the mod keys.
- note that, as long as you're holding the CapsLock key, the clock will be frozen, so you won't accidentally end the day by holding the Fast-Forward keys for too long and the clock would stop at 23:59 -- as long as you keeps holding the CapsLock key.
- once you release the CapsLock key the clock will start moving again, so if you're at 23:59 already, you'll end the day in less than a second afterwards.
- there's an in-game time check for every 2 hours. if you keep holding the Fast-Forward keys during the on-screen time notification, you may advance to the next 2-hours-check and another on-screen time notification will be queued.
- holding CapsLock key won't interfere the time advancement for game events.
- once you get past an in-game 2-hours-check, e.g. 10am, the next 2-hours-check will be 12pm. even if you rewind back to before 10am and let the time past 10am again (either with the mod keys or by the natural time flow), the 10am time-check won't be triggered again until the next day.
- note that I've not tested if in-game event (e.g., the fly event mentioned in the thread) would be "re-trigger" by rewinding time. let me know~
- mod keys:
Freeze Clock​
Fast-Forward (won't go past 23:59)​
Rewind (won't go past 08:00)​
hold CapsLock​
hold CapsLock + PageDown​
hold CapsLock + PageUp​

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
LWA.CT
+13, table Update5.1
(2.3 MiB) Downloaded 227 times
Last edited by Cielos on Thu May 24, 2018 10:17 am, edited 21 times in total.

randomstuff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by randomstuff »

Thank you very much. Could you add [B]Infinite Items, EXP Multiplier, Money[/B] and [B]Magnitude Points[/B]?

Maitreyarck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Maitreyarck »

Thank you, Cielos.

And I agree with randomstuff, adding multipliers would be great. Hurry to see the progress of future cheats.

topboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by topboy »

Thank you for table.

The problem in this game is many time event is link with time,like when you need to find a way to fly ,event is about 7PM. So if it possible to rewind or accelate time, it would be good.

randomstuff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by randomstuff »

[QUOTE="topboy, post: 46131, member: 10797"]Thank you for table.

The problem in this game is many time event is link with time,like when you need to find a way to fly ,event is about 7PM. So if it possible to rewind or accelate time, it would be good.[/QUOTE]

That's one of the annoying features in this game. Freezing/Forward/Rewind code will definitely solve this one. I was gonna include it in my previous post but I knew someone would eventually request it soon. :)

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

[QUOTE="topboy, post: 46131, member: 10797"]Thank you for table.

The problem in this game is many time event is link with time,like when you need to find a way to fly ,event is about 7PM. So if it possible to rewind or accelate time, it would be good.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="randomstuff, post: 46143, member: 12520"]That's one of the annoying features in this game. Freezing/Forward/Rewind code will definitely solve this one. I was gonna include it in my previous post but I knew someone would eventually request it soon. :)[/QUOTE]

done.

note that, as mentioned on the first post, I haven't tested if in-game event (e.g., the fly event you mentioned) would be "re-trigger" by rewinding time. good luck!

also, remember to read the descriptions first~

EIDT:

I've set the day start limit at 8am. I forgot if it's the actually game default value, and I gotta get back to work now. so let me know if it's actually the game's default day start time and I'll correct it if needed.

thanks~
Last edited by Cielos on Thu May 17, 2018 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

randomstuff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by randomstuff »

[QUOTE="Cielos, post: 46228, member: 177"]done.

note that, as mentioned on the first post, I haven't tested if in-game event (e.g., the fly event you mentioned) would be "re-trigger" by rewinding time. good luck!

also, remember to read the descriptions first~

EIDT:

I've set the day start limit at 8am. I forgot if it's the actually game default value, and I gotta get back to work now. so let me know if it's actually the game's default day start time and I'll correct it if needed.

thanks~[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot, Cielos. I appreciate it. I'll check it now and report back. Thanks again.

randomstuff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by randomstuff »

[QUOTE="randomstuff, post: 46265, member: 12520"]Thanks a lot, Cielos. I appreciate it. I'll check it now and report back. Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

Everything's working just fine, at least for me and now. Now all that's left is Infinite items/Have all items, and of course any addition is welcome. Thanks again, Cielos.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Any clue what the clock mod would need to see in game before the script can be toggled? I got it to work once, but after one magic session, I haven't gotten it to work again (even after a PC reboot. It just locks up CE. I know some scripts in some games need you to get hit before you activate god mode for example, but passing time isn't helping me with the clock.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

[USER=3324]@Sauce[/USER]

thanks for the bug report~

the scripts of this table use CE's own LaunchMonoDataCollector(), which means it doesn't require any in-game action to have the game to jit the codes first, and the scripts can be activated as soon as the game is booted up.

so, most likely the aobscans are defected in this case. I'll have a look soon.

EDIT:

the [B]Clock Mod[/B] script is updated.

forgot to take account on the possible shifting of a method's bytes length if jit with CE before the game jit it.

it could be a problem if the injection used is near the end of a method.

I've raised the range for the aobscanregion(), it should be able to locate the injection points everytime the script is activated now.

so, re-download and test away~
Last edited by Cielos on Sat May 19, 2018 9:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

The new time code works a lot better, thanks. That is until you do something like I did and freeze time and the game tries to force time forward through a story scene, that didn't work out so well, so warning to others, don't freeze time when you're talking to other characters for sub-events unless you've saved recently.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

[USER=3324]@Sauce[/USER]

I'll have a look later to see if I can prevent that from happening. thanks for testing~

(I didn't play/cheat this game much since adding the clock mod. so it's a little bit slow for the updates for now... I'm still at the beginnings where ALL the girls are in the secret room for the first time, and the clock start to move for the first time when I'm staying in a room doing nothing...)
Last edited by Cielos on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

[USER=177]@Cielos[/USER]

What happens is that the screen goes black and while it seems like the game continues to function in the background, you can't recover from it. You can open up the menus (they show up), and if you can manage it, even move your character and talk to NPC's if you randomly are able to guess where one is. But the main game and all the main game UI is just black. Changing the game window size and such doesn't do anything to help. And since this game doesn't have an easy way to save, you can't just save and quit.

I ran into this when I talked to a teacher for a side quest and she moved time forward 2 hours.

I'm not overly worried, I'm playing several games ATM, I still need to finish Final Fantasy XV. I'm really bad about playing games about 75% of the way through and starting the new game that comes out.
Last edited by Sauce on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

randomstuff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by randomstuff »

[QUOTE="Sauce, post: 46511, member: 3324"][USER=177]@Cielos[/USER]

What happens is that the screen goes black and while it seems like the game continues to function in the background, you can't recover from it. You can open up the menus (they show up), and if you can manage it, even move your character and talk to NPC's if you randomly are able to guess where one is. But the main game and all the main game UI is just black. Changing the game window size and such doesn't do anything to help. And since this game doesn't have an easy way to save, you can't just save and quit.

I ran into this when I talked to a teacher for a side quest and she moved time forward 2 hours.

I'm not overly worried, I'm playing several games ATM, I still need to finish Final Fantasy XV. I'm really bad about playing games about 75% of the way through and starting the new game that comes out.[/QUOTE]

I've had the same issue twice. I don't think there's a workaround except for turning the code off when doing (sub)events.

However, the second most-annoying thing about this game is grinding for items. I hope we get sth like ([B][COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)]Having 1 item maximizes to 999 + 100% rare item Drop rate[/COLOR][/B]). Some items just don't drop even if you replayed the same stage more than twice or thrice. :/
Last edited by randomstuff on Mon May 21, 2018 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Yep, I noticed that about the items, I have maxed out luck, and still was only getting 1 (out of 3) I needed on a run through a dungeon. I don't know if I'll continue through this game or not, there were some really annoying design choices that just make it a chore. I'm enjoying it for the most part, but even with CE tweaks, there is only so much you can do to fix design flaws (like never knowing if the sub-events on the map are new, ones you're working on, or ones you don't have the stuff for yet).