Infectonator 3 - Apocalypse +10 | v1.2 | Update#2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
N3rveMods
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3rveMods »

This cheat engine table is my 19th upload on this forum, i hope there's no problem, i do read forum rules..
In this tables, there are 10 cheat. [Readme in the a]
=======================

MONEYS [From Killing Humans] : This script freeze money that you got from killing humans to 999999999

MONEYS [From Upgrade Screen] : This script freeze money that you use to upgrading zombiess to 999999999

INFINITE INFECT ITEM : This script freeze infect items in battle always 5 ;)

INFINITE SPAWN ZOMBIE : This script freeze spawn zombies in battle always 5 ;)

INFINITE CRAFT ZOMBIE : This script freeze crafted zombies to 999

INFINITE LEVELUP ZOMBIE : This script freeze zombies required to level up always 9999

POINTER DNA ;) Pointer Scan Result 104. File in Attachment. Recommended to Download ;)

Unlimited DNA
No Cure
Unlimited Zombies
Unlimited Items

=======================
Game : Infectonator3.exe
In Game Version : v1.2
File Version : 5.6.3.55206
Product Version : 5.6.3.11786150

=======================
That's the file version, check yours [File Version & Product Version] on Infectonator3.exe -> RightClick -> Properties -> Details.
Well that's the formality and the word. Enjoy!

Update#1 : Add new 3 Cheat [MAX ZOMBIES CRAFT, CURE 1 & CURE 2] ;)

MAX ZOMBIES CRAFT : This script will make crafted zombies to 999 just by once click craft button . This script will make it easy to levelup zombies ;)

CURE 1 : This script freeze cure development progress always 0% ;) Recommended to activate this script ;)

CURE 2 : This script freeze cure development progress always 0% ;) Recommended to activate this script ;)

Update#2 : Add 1 Cheat [ INFINITE ITEMS [Buy] ] ;)
This script make items that you buy become 999 just buying it once

NOTE :
1. Cure 1 changed to Cure Backup and CURE 2 works, no crash ;)
2. About cheat Infinite Levelup Zombies, i don't know cause sometimes works and sometimes can't activate . I'm activating it on zombies levelup window popup ;)
3. Infinite Infect Item on Battle and Infinite Items [Buy] on Lab ;)

Recommended to download : Infectonator3_Update#2.CT => v1.2

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
infectionator3frf.CT
(1.79 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Last edited by N3rveMods on Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krmit »

cure 1 & 2 - crash the game.

infinite levelup zombies - can't activate.

and request inf support items (in lab and at levels).

ps: thx for the table, it makes zombie apocalypse much more enjoyable ))

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="krmit, post: 45531, member: 2642"]cure 1 & 2 - crash the game.

infinite levelup zombies - can't activate.

and request inf support items (in lab and at levels).

ps: thx for the table, it makes zombie apocalypse much more enjoyable ))[/QUOTE]

Sir [USER=2642]@krmit[/USER] , added new table and new cheat and some notes ;)

I hope there's no problem :D and How about some ThumbsUp for me yea? :D

Sataka Gintoki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sataka Gintoki »

i have no idea how to use this please forgive me for be slowing can you help me if you read this

yamato05
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yamato05 »

How do you activate the pointer for DNA?

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="Sataka Gintoki, post: 45614, member: 17214"]i have no idea how to use this please forgive me for be slowing can you help me if you read this[/QUOTE]

[USER=17214]@Sataka Gintoki[/USER] : Sataka or Sakata :D Alright, this script will run/you can activate it when it's match with a condition. Example : Infinite ammo can be activated when ammo decreased first, aob script. ;)

Infinite money : you can activate this when you got money or decrease your money ;)

Infinite infect item and spawn zombie it's the same, decrease them first, then activate the script.

INFINITE ITEMS [Buy], INFINITE CRAFT ZOMBIE, MAX ZOMBIES CRAFT and INFINITE LEVELUP ZOMBIE you can activate these script by crafting zombies first ;) and about items, just by item once then activate the script. ;)

Pointer DNA just pointer, and FREEZE CURE PROGRESS, you can activate CURE 2 script when you see a number popup on the world view in the game [Number popup on countries that researching cure] ;)

I hope this explanation can be a cure for your problem :D

[QUOTE="yamato05, post: 45618, member: 7116"]How do you activate the pointer for DNA?[/QUOTE]

[USER=7116]@yamato05[/USER] : You can visit this link for tutorial on How To Use Pointer DNA file ;) [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/infectonator-3-tutorial-how-to-use-open-ptr-file.6769/#post-45693']CLICK ME[/URL]

I hope those tutorial can be a cure for your problem :D . Don't forget to ThumbsUp for me yea :D

Sataka Gintoki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sataka Gintoki »

ok so where do i place the table?

oh wait nvm i didnt know i need a cheat engine my bad
Last edited by Sataka Gintoki on Sun May 13, 2018 12:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="Sataka Gintoki, post: 45712, member: 17214"]ok so where do i place the table?

oh wait nvm i didnt know i need a cheat engine my bad[/QUOTE]

aw no :D . Don't Forget to read Help on Cheat Engine yea :D
Last edited by hysspy on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Skooter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Skooter »

Has anyone found a way to hack your level/XP? When you start a new game you get the option to pick upgrades. You need to be level 15 to unlock everything.

Now, that's not so bad right? Only after destroying *THE ENTIRE WORLD* I'm only level 2. I don't know if the max. exp needed to level up increases, but even if it doesn't it means I have to beat the game at least 14 more times to unlock everything.

's a bit mush cap'n.

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="Skooter, post: 45831, member: 16126"]Has anyone found a way to hack your level/XP? When you start a new game you get the option to pick upgrades. You need to be level 15 to unlock everything.

Now, that's not so bad right? Only after destroying *THE ENTIRE WORLD* I'm only level 2. I don't know if the max. exp needed to level up increases, but even if it doesn't it means I have to beat the game at least 14 more times to unlock everything.

's a bit mush cap'n.[/QUOTE]

Alright sir, i'll checking it those xp ;)

Skooter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Skooter »

[QUOTE="hysspy, post: 45833, member: 8069"]Alright sir, i'll checking it those xp ;)[/QUOTE]

I'd appreciate it! I tried doing it myself but the value doesn't seem to stick. I guess because it's written in a savefile somewhere and thus read-only but maybe it's possible to trick the game into adding to it instead of directly changing the number. Unfortunately the game never reveals when you get XP, which means it's all happening in the background. Maybe after each mission?

Sorry for musing on, I do hope you find it. :D

nerchanild
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nerchanild »

I believe I found a bug. When you activate the infinite zombie spawn, and use the legendary zombies, and use them in game. The next time you try to use them, they will be greyed out. Is there any way to fix? I'd much rather use the legendary zombies but it seems that the game thinks you don't have them.

MaCcoyGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaCcoyGamer »

Is this for steam version?

Some of the scripts doesn't work on GOG version.

Resurgence
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Resurgence »

[QUOTE="hysspy, post: 45486, member: 8069"]This cheat table is my 19th upload on this forum, i hope there's no problem, i do read forum rules..

In this tables, there are 10 cheat. [Readme in the a]

=======================

[B]MONEYS [From Killing Humans][/B] : This script freeze money that you got from killing humans to 999999999 :D

[B]MONEYS [From Upgrade Screen][/B] : This script freeze money that you use to upgrading zombiess to 999999999 :D

[B]INFINITE INFECT ITEM[/B] : This script freeze infect items in battle always 5 ;)

[B]INFINITE SPAWN ZOMBIE[/B] : This script freeze spawn zombies in battle always 5 ;)

[B]INFINITE CRAFT ZOMBIE[/B] : This script freeze crafted zombies to 999 :D

[B]INFINITE LEVELUP ZOMBIE[/B] : This script freeze zombies required to level up always 9999 :D

[B]POINTER DNA ;) Pointer Scan Result 104. File in Attachment. Recommended to Download ;)[/B]

[IMG]https://image.ibb.co/nmMoDy/Infectonator3.png[/IMG]

=======================

Game : Infectonator3.exe

In Game Version : v1.2

File Version : 5.6.3.55206

Product Version : 5.6.3.11786150

=======================

That's the file version, check yours [File Version & Product Version] on Infectonator3.exe -> RightClick -> Properties -> Details.

Well that's the formality and the word. Enjoy!

[B][SIZE=5]Update#1 : Add new 3 Cheat [MAX ZOMBIES CRAFT, CURE 1 & CURE 2] ;)[/SIZE][/B]

[IMG]https://image.ibb.co/g2EiDy/infectu1.png[/IMG]

[B]MAX ZOMBIES CRAFT : This script will make crafted zombies to 999 just by once click craft button :D . This script will make it easy to levelup zombies ;)[/B]

[B][S]CURE 1 : This script freeze cure development progress always 0% ;) Recommended to activate this script ;)[/S][/B]

[B]CURE 2 : This script freeze cure development progress always 0% ;) Recommended to activate this script ;)[/B]

[B][B][SIZE=5]Update#2 : Add 1 Cheat [ INFINITE ITEMS [Buy] ] ;)[/SIZE][/B] [/B]

This script make items that you buy become 999 just buying it once :D

[B][SIZE=5][IMG]https://image.ibb.co/b2NdgJ/infectu2.png[/IMG]

NOTE :

1. Cure 1 changed to Cure Backup and CURE 2 works, no crash ;)

2. About cheat Infinite Levelup Zombies, i don't know cause sometimes works and sometimes can't activate :D. I'm activating it on zombies levelup window popup ;)

3. Infinite Infect Item on Battle and Infinite Items [Buy] on Lab ;)[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=4][I][U]Recommended to download : Infectonator3_Update#2.CT => v1.2[/U][/I][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

For some reason the DNA Pointer isn't working for me and I followed the instructions that you provided
Last edited by Resurgence on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="Resurgence, post: 46115, member: 12731"]For some reason the DNA Pointer isn't working for me and I followed the instructions that you provided[/QUOTE]

[USER=12731]@Resurgence[/USER] : Let's wait for sir [USER=12587]@SunBeam[/USER] solution yea ;)