Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by PootOs »

[QUOTE="Geordan9, post: 45715, member: 13574"]"try to use berserk"... um I don't believe that's a thing that exists in the game. "super villain (super saiyan blue)" doesn't exist either. So what I am assuming is that these are mods you added to the game and your question is referring to the "blocking" of transforming/awoken. I haven't looked into how it works but I believe there is a file with the awoken skills that contain a value for how many "stages" you can transform into.

--> [COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][URL='http://animegamemods.net/thread/1745/creating-skill-xv2-creator'][U][B]This forum conversation[/B][/U][/URL][/COLOR] <-- goes over creating a skill and they specify setting a value above "1" for "multi-stage" transformations. You can look into how that works and where exactly in the [B]custom_skill.cus [/B]file the value is to get a better understanding.

Now that you mention it, that might be something interesting to look into in cheat engine to see how exactly the game takes care of those values.[/QUOTE]

Yeah imagine for example you activate super saiyan blue then use super villain to make a super saiyan blue with villain aura :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by Deepthroat »

[QUOTE="Geordan9, post: 45599, member: 13574"]ehhhh yes. It allows you to connect to the DBXV2 servers and work around the check for EAC. However if you try to connect with a player using EAC and you don't have EAC on, the other player's EAC client will take action on disconnecting him from your game or other way around.[/QUOTE]

Can't say I agree with this, you making it easier for people to cheat online.

I have no problem with CE in Single-Player mode, but the moment people are looking to use this in Multi-Player, it becomes troublesome and goes against this Forum Rules as well.

You shouldn't support nor make it easier to Cheat Online, just saying, I'm thankful of the work you done here for the Single-Player counter part.
Last edited by Deepthroat on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

atsuraelu
Cheater
Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by atsuraelu »

[QUOTE="PootOs, post: 45875, member: 7487"]Yeah imagine for example you activate super saiyan blue then use super villain to make a super saiyan blue with villain aura :)[/QUOTE]

Now, from what I know of how awaken skills actually work in this game, even if you could "unblock" the super villain form while in SSB, you'd end up with either the pure super villain form or super villain with flashing hair - read: your CaCs hair will be a different color depending on view angle, as the game gets confused at which .dyt.emb data/BCS color value to load.

Probably the second one...

To get what you want, you'd need to either make a copy of super villain and give it the correct behaviors and BCS color values for SSB, make a copy of SSB and give it the supervillain aura (depending on the stat boost you want to have - either SV or SSB) as mods or find out where in the memory this information is stored and modify either skill there.
Last edited by atsuraelu on Mon May 14, 2018 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by ApeDemon66 »

[QUOTE="Deepthroat, post: 45884, member: 8156"]Can't say I agree with this, you making it easier for people to cheat online.

I have no problem with CE in Single-Player mode, but the moment people are looking to use this in Multi-Player, it becomes troublesome and goes against this Forum Rules as well.

You shouldn't support nor make it easier to Cheat Online, just saying, I'm thankful of the work you done here for the Single-Player counter part.[/QUOTE]

I don't care about your morals or how you feel. Also I appreciate that you like my work.

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by PootOs »

[QUOTE="Geordan9, post: 45954, member: 13574"]I don't care about your morals or how you feel. Also I appreciate that you like my work.[/QUOTE]

when u gon do that cast technique changeable? i need to do some test lmfao

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by ApeDemon66 »

[QUOTE="PootOs, post: 46018, member: 7487"]when u gon do that cast technique changeable? i need to do some test lmfao[/QUOTE]

Depends... how would you like me to make it. I already have a few ways setup to do it, but it doesn't seem very intuitive or convenient. If you have any ideas on when, where, and possibly how it should work, let me know.

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by PootOs »

[QUOTE="Geordan9, post: 46029, member: 13574"]Depends... how would you like me to make it. I already have a few ways setup to do it, but it doesn't seem very intuitive or convenient. If you have any ideas on when, where, and possibly how it should work, let me know.[/QUOTE]

for example make it work like mentors, if in the possible you can literally add mentor slot for ex add vegeto blue as a mentor and since mentor are changeable boom done.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Fuck me. I got too busy and lost all motivation to even open up this game as of now. I won't be updating the table until I feel like it. Hopefully others will pick up on it at this time. If you'd like to and are wondering how to even do anything, you can contact me privately (preferably Discord) and I can walk you through some simple things.

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by PootOs »

[QUOTE="Geordan9, post: 47423, member: 13574"]Fuck me. I got too busy and lost all motivation to even open up this game as of now. I won't be updating the table until I feel like it. Hopefully others will pick up on it at this time. If you'd like to and are wondering how to even do anything, you can contact me privately (preferably Discord) and I can walk you through some simple things.[/QUOTE]

well here my discord Super PootOs#2847 Add me whenever u can and explain me shits when i got time alright

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Ah forgot there wasn't anything on this forum site to show my Discord so I guess I'll just post here. Geo#0715

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by PootOs »

would it be possible to make a scrip to unlock dlc's just like the one for xenoverse 2?

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by CeLioCiBR »

[QUOTE="PootOs, post: 50286, member: 7487"]would it be possible to make a scrip to unlock dlc's just like the one for xenoverse 2?[/QUOTE]

Huh... what are you saying ?

Xenoverse 2 have it... and you are asking it on Xenoverse 2 thread ?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by ApeDemon66 »

[QUOTE="CeLioCiBR, post: 50912, member: 3634"]Huh... what are you saying ?

Xenoverse 2 have it... and you are asking it on Xenoverse 2 thread ?[/QUOTE]

He was referring to applying the same kind of thing on DBFZ. We talked privately about and obviously yes, but due to all of the protective measures involved I was in know way to do it immediately or interested to put my time into it.
Last edited by ApeDemon66 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by CeLioCiBR »

[QUOTE="Geordan9, post: 50915, member: 13574"]He was referring to applying the same kind of thing on DBFZ. We talked privately about and obviously yes, but due to all of the protective measures involved I was in know way to do it immediately or interested to put my time into it.[/QUOTE]

Ohh i see, so i'm sorry, i didn't know about it, i didn't mean to be offensive in any form.

Thank you for your attention, and of course.. your table, it's amazing.

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by PootOs »

[QUOTE="CeLioCiBR, post: 50912, member: 3634"]Huh... what are you saying ?

Xenoverse 2 have it... and you are asking it on Xenoverse 2 thread ?[/QUOTE]

if you readed my comment carefully i said "Just like xenoverse 2 one"