Infectonator 3 [Tutorial How to use/open .PTR file]

Post here (make sure thread doesn't exist first) any type of tutorials: text, images, videos or oriented discussions on specific games. No online-related discussions/posts OR warez!
hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[B][SIZE=5]In this tutorial there are something to know first :[/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE=5][B]1. There are 5 pictures. Tutorial follow by cepOI1 to cepOI5 ;)[/B]

[B]2. On the pictures, there are number instructions, follow by number 1 to 3.[/B][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=5]3. L-Click = Left Click, R-Click = Right Click and Double Click = Double L-Click :D[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=5]==================

Picture No.1 [cepOI1]

[B][SIZE=5]==================[/SIZE][/B]

[IMG]https://image.ibb.co/f3O3Yy/cepOI1.png[/IMG]

1. Open cheat engine table file [Infectonator 3]

2. Right Click on VALUE [Pointer DNA]

3. Left Click on Pointer scan for this address[/SIZE][/B]

Picture No.2 [cepOI2]

[B][SIZE=5]==================[/SIZE][/B]

[IMG]https://image.ibb.co/m2OO0d/cepOI2.png[/IMG]

1. Left Click Cancel

2. Left Click File[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=5]Picture No.3 [cepOI3][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=5]==================[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=5][IMG]https://image.ibb.co/mYg46J/cepOI32.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=5]1. Left Click OPEN[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=5]2. No, that's it, only one thing to do in here, go to pictures no 4 :D and don't ask about wallpaper :D[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=5]Picture No.4 [cepOI4][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=5]==================[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B]

[IMG]https://image.ibb.co/mF1MmJ/cepOI4.jpg[/IMG]

[B][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=5]1. Left Click .PTR file[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=5]2. Left Click OPEN[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=5]Picture No.5 [cepOI5][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=5]==================[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=5][IMG]https://image.ibb.co/iKSVDy/cepOI5.png[/IMG][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=5]1. Game Process [infectonator3.exe] attached[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=5]2. DNA value on the game shown : 1000000188 :D[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=5]3. In the pointer list there's a match with dna value on the game, Double click to add those pointer on the table [1 pointer only] and don't forget to save the table :D[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=5]4. End Of Tutorial ;)[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=5]NOTE : Pictures included on the attachment, recommended to Download ;)[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B]
Last edited by hysspy on Sat May 12, 2018 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sataka Gintoki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sataka Gintoki »

i did that but am stuck on the 5 one i dont have any point to and i already try and spent money didnt work

ok i got the money work but not sure how to get dna working
Last edited by Sataka Gintoki on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I have a feeling the pointers he found via Pointer Scan don't work all the time. But it could just be me.

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="Sataka Gintoki, post: 45718, member: 17214"]i did that but am stuck on the 5 one i dont have any point to and i already try and spent money didnt work

ok i got the money work but not sure how to get dna working[/QUOTE]

Ok, on the step 4 [Opening .PTR file], then you attach the game process [infectonator3.exe], after that pointer value list will change from - to those number dna value you have on the game. Remember : attach game process.

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 45806, member: 12587"]I have a feeling the pointers he found via Pointer Scan don't work all the time. But it could just be me.[/QUOTE]

Sir [USER=12587]@SunBeam[/USER] , pointer are still good, working and kicking :D

I hope this screenshot below be able to cure your feelings sir :D ;)

[IMG]https://image.ibb.co/cOs0yy/poi123.png[/IMG]
Last edited by hysspy on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sataka Gintoki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sataka Gintoki »

hey i still cant work it only the money thing i select infectontor but only a few thing change most of it are still blank

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="Sataka Gintoki, post: 45829, member: 17214"]hey i still cant work it only the money thing i select infectontor but only a few thing change most of it are still blank[/QUOTE]

wait sir, is this the first time you use cheat engine? and you said you forget to install cheat engine before o_O

Sataka Gintoki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sataka Gintoki »

well it not the first time i did use it before but i delete it cause it was confusing like 7 to 9 time

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="Sataka Gintoki, post: 45898, member: 17214"]well it not the first time i did use it before but i delete it cause it was confusing like 7 to 9 time[/QUOTE]

WeW :D . Learning takes time and yes a bit confusing first for me too :D

Resurgence
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Resurgence »

[QUOTE="hysspy, post: 45920, member: 8069"]WeW :D . Learning takes time and yes a bit confusing first for me too :D[/QUOTE]

Are you supposed to click to activate them?

Resurgence
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Resurgence »

The DNA pointer doesn't work for me I can get the pointer file to open, add from the pointer file, and select them but I can't get them to work

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT!
Last edited by Resurgence on Thu May 17, 2018 8:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Ask [USER=8069]@hysspy[/USER]. He's very convinced the pointers work.. for HIM :) Guess he didn't properly read what I said - the PTR content will NOT work for everyone. Simply cuz you've not tested out those pointers; you just had Pointer Scan find a list and shared it, without filtering and making sure they're stable.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

[USER=8069]@hysspy[/USER]

Hi :)

Great tutorial! ;) Like it says, one picture is worth a thousand words, right???? :)

I would just make a little notice... you're talking about how to use/open a .PTR file but you do not explain what is it that file and how you got/made it, so that might somewhat be confusing.

Also, I do not know how this game works but in your place, I would avoid making pointers based upon a .dll (very instable and might cause game crashing) but rather upon game.exe file.

??

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Just checked the game information. It's built with Unity, so pointers like that will not work, considering code is JIT-ed (compiled when needed). Sure, you might find a pointer that works. For you. At a given moment in time. But in the long run, it won't for everyone. If you still wanna do it, I suggest finding a symbolic variable, a base pointer you can reference with CE's Mono. Then build paths with it. Considering CE will resolve its address every time, you got yourself a "static" base pointer.

As for using exe over dll, it's Unity. The main game code is allocated in RAM. You can't use the exe to find a pointer.

I might take a look on my return from Athens. [USER=8069]@hysspy[/USER]: PM me the game link so we look at the same version when doing this.

BR,

Sun
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="Resurgence, post: 46229, member: 12731"]The DNA pointer doesn't work for me I can get the pointer file to open, add from the pointer file, and select them but I can't get them to work

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT![/QUOTE]

Sir [USER=12731]@Resurgence[/USER] , let's wait from sir [USER=12587]@SunBeam[/USER] yea :D

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 46252, member: 12587"]Ask [USER=8069]@hysspy[/USER]. He's very convinced the pointers work.. for HIM :) Guess he didn't properly read what I said - the PTR content will NOT work for everyone. Simply cuz you've not tested out those pointers; you just had Pointer Scan find a list and shared it, without filtering and making sure they're stable.[/QUOTE]

It looks like your feelings was right sir ;)

I don't know what to say about this feelings :D

[QUOTE="fantomas, post: 46263, member: 1587"][USER=8069]@hysspy[/USER]

Hi :)

Great tutorial! ;) Like it says, one picture is worth a thousand words, right???? :)

I would just make a little notice... you're talking about how to use/open a .PTR file but you do not explain what is it that file and how you got/made it, so that might somewhat be confusing.

Also, I do not know how this game works but in your place, I would avoid making pointers based upon a .dll (very instable and might cause game crashing) but rather upon game.exe file.

??[/QUOTE]

Thanks sir [USER=1587]@fantomas[/USER] for the kind words ;)

and yes sir, those .dll pointer it looks like bad news and sir [USER=12587]@SunBeam[/USER] feelings was right all along :D

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 46274, member: 12587"]Just checked the game information. It's built with Unity, so pointers like that will not work, considering code is JIT-ed (compiled when needed). Sure, you might find a pointer that works. For you. At a given moment in time. But in the long run, it won't for everyone. If you still wanna do it, I suggest finding a symbolic variable, a base pointer you can reference with CE's Mono. Then build paths with it. Considering CE will resolve its address every time, you got yourself a "static" base pointer.

As for using exe over dll, it's Unity. The main game code is allocated in RAM. You can't use the exe to find a pointer.

I might take a look on my return from Athens. [USER=8069]@hysspy[/USER]: PM me the game link so we look at the same version when doing this.

BR,

Sun[/QUOTE]

Alright sir, i've sent a pm and link ;)
Last edited by hysspy on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sup3rshokwav3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sup3rshokwav3 »

I did everything the exact way but the - don't change into numbers