Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by seikur0 »

Here's a small table:

-Change Max Speed Level
-Everything Ancient
---100% Star Chance
-Edit Selected Hero
-Resources
---anti-obfuscation (activate and then reload game)
---anti-limits (will also make NaN values findable)
---gold
---practice points
---ash of hope
----etc. (like probably all other resources)

Have fun!

Thanks to 15407 for filling in attribute names.

Created for the steam version of the game, may or may not work for you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
gameDragonCliff_SeiKur0_v11.CT
for versions >=Update 15/06
(120.41 KiB) Downloaded 3606 times
gameDragonCliff_SeiKur0_v10.1.CT
for versions <Update 15/06
(117.86 KiB) Downloaded 493 times
Last edited by seikur0 on Mon May 21, 2018 8:42 am, edited 9 times in total.

doc_haz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by doc_haz »

Thank you!. Any tip for finding the character's stat address? I managed to find the values for the resources. (Double value), but i can't find the address to maximize the character's stats.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by seikur0 »

I just added character attributes to my table.

doc_haz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by doc_haz »

Wow!! Thanks :-D

manasuke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by manasuke »

can you add practice point to your table for me, pls? I make that's number to NaN and can't get that again.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="manasuke, post: 45885, member: 17302"]can you add practice point to your table for me, pls? I make that's number to NaN and can't get that again.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I just added these and also ore and hides while I was at it.

edit:

With v6 it's now easy to remove NaN values.
Last edited by seikur0 on Tue May 15, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Pharaoh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by Pharaoh »

First, Thank you for the great table.

Second, Just to make sure I'm understanding if we NaN a value is our save bricked? I left the game running while I slept and woke up to my Book Pages and Infused Powder both NaN'd. What I don't understand is how that happened when I never tried to edit either of their values but I did have 3 ships going but I can't imagine I got THAT many books and powder for them to go NaN.

yaniup
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by yaniup »

nice work, but for me, only 'everything ancient' is working, so could you fix the money table for the game?

TehFastOne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by TehFastOne »

Same here, got NaN on practice point and ruined my save. Comedy is, i didn't even cheat with them, just sped up the game to farm points and mats.

Bam, there go 4400 days save.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by seikur0 »

I just changed it and v6 now has the real resource values in the table, so you can [COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)]restore NaN[/COLOR] values now. Since it's annoying to have these obfuscated values, that are just multiplied by a random number, I also added a cheat to remove that obfuscation. This is probably the final update for this table, I realize there are way more resources but I'm not planning on adding them, I'm not a fan of "database games" anymore and haven't played it that far.

Pharaoh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by Pharaoh »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 46028, member: 8101"]I just changed it and v6 now has the real resource values in the table, so you can [COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)]restore NaN[/COLOR] values now. Since it's annoying to have these obfuscated values, that are just multiplied by a random number, I also added a cheat to remove that obfuscation. This is probably the final update for this table, I realize there are way more resources but I'm not planning on adding them, I'm not a fan of "database games" anymore and haven't played it that far.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much.

Pharaoh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by Pharaoh »

If anyone could get the pointers for book pages and infused powder that would be a massive help to me. I tried to do it myself but I couldn't get the pointers to work past the anti cheat stuff.

TehFastOne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by TehFastOne »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 46028, member: 8101"]I just changed it and v6 now has the real resource values in the table, so you can [COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)]restore NaN[/COLOR] values now. Since it's annoying to have these obfuscated values, that are just multiplied by a random number, I also added a cheat to remove that obfuscation. This is probably the final update for this table, I realize there are way more resources but I'm not planning on adding them, I'm not a fan of "database games" anymore and haven't played it that far.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, but i cant get restore NaN to work. Start game, load save, apply the option, save game and reload. Still got NaN. Or am i doing it wrong?

yaniup
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by yaniup »

wonderful, resource finally working, thank for your work!!

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="TehFastOne, post: 46061, member: 17327"]Awesome, but i cant get restore NaN to work. Start game, load save, apply the option, save game and reload. Still got NaN. Or am i doing it wrong?[/QUOTE]

Start game, load save, (apply the option), do something that would update your practice points and then they get found and you can edit them.