The Forest

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Forest

Post by iicecube »

[QUOTE="Kalas, post: 44594, member: 271"]Yes, I own the game on Steam so I updated the CT today.[/QUOTE]

Oh okay, really thanks.

May i know is there any chance that you can add in the unlimited breath and ammo as well?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Forest

Post by Kalas »

[QUOTE="iicecube, post: 44595, member: 8878"]Oh okay, really thanks.

May i know is there any chance that you can add in the unlimited breath and ammo as well?[/QUOTE]

Sure, later today perhaps ;)

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Forest

Post by iicecube »

[QUOTE="Kalas, post: 44598, member: 271"]Sure, later today perhaps ;)[/QUOTE]

I think your table wont work on v1.0C the latest build, i cant open your player stat, could you double check see?

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Forest

Post by Kalas »

Added new features!

[automerge]1525459023[/automerge]

Just posted a table, It's working on the latest build, trust me.

Make sure to load your person first, move around a bit.

[URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/the-forest.1497/page-2#post-44565[/URL]
Last edited by Kalas on Fri May 04, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Xaelroa
Noobzor
Noobzor

The Forest

Post by Xaelroa »

Kalas, the inventoryitem script and sub scripts seem to break parts of the inventory screen. Namely while active, the inventoryitem script breaks crafting for me, and infinite items/supermax items breaks both bows and arrows. Is there anything special that needs to be done for those scripts to work properly, or am I just getting a bug somehow?

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Forest

Post by Kalas »

[QUOTE="Xaelroa, post: 44696, member: 16951"]Kalas, the inventoryitem script and sub scripts seem to break parts of the inventory screen. Namely while active, the inventoryitem script breaks crafting for me, and infinite items/supermax items breaks both bows and arrows. Is there anything special that needs to be done for those scripts to work properly, or am I just getting a bug somehow?[/QUOTE]

Will change the script to when you gather resources next update.

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Forest

Post by iicecube »

The arrow all along got a epic bug in it when you get pass more than 50 and for item mostly i freeze it not more than 100 even i using infinite item.

That the brrak limit for item..

@kala any update for staying water without breathing?

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Forest

Post by Kalas »

[QUOTE="iicecube, post: 44806, member: 8878"]The arrow all along got a epic bug in it when you get pass more than 50 and for item mostly i freeze it not more than 100 even i using infinite item.

That the brrak limit for item..

@kala any update for staying water without breathing?[/QUOTE]

Will enter the game now to fix/add cheats.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Forest

Post by Sigan »

Can't put away axe or pick up turtle heads and things when InventoryItem script is active on your table, Kalas. I'm sure you're already working on it, but I thought you'd like to know this little bug exists. I've frozen my "Supermaxamount" to 10 and have no problems firing the bow. When I set it high, like to 500, the bow won't fire.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Forest

Post by Sigan »

**See next post for my upload**

Infinite Item Script on yours, Kalas, wasn't working, unfortunately. [S]The Instant Build code didn't seem to work either.[/S] I managed to get this to work. I found out I had to build something first, and then play around with activating and deactivating it until it finally activated. Then I activated the child, and my buildings build themselves now. Thank you for that.

For Infinite Items, I ended up just editing the OP's Get Item Script because I could understand it. I'm sure there's nothing much to change on yours, but I didn't understand those commands. This is what I came up with for infinite items, and it's working great for me.

Edit: I'm uploading the table that I'm using. It's a combination of everything already posted, but infinite items works, and I made a script to give the biggest athleticism and strength gain every time the game checks. After about two nights, you'll have 99 athleticism. It takes a lot longer to gain strength because I'm happy to let it gain at the vanilla maximum of two points per night. This code actually edits how much diving and sprinting you've done in the day, and lets the game handle the rest naturally.

[S]If someone could figure out a code for, "torches never burn out," or "weapons never burn out" that would be great. Having to reapply cloth every minute or so gets a little old.[/S] Nevermind. I found that one too. It's included in the uploaded table.

Normally, when you light a torch, a float starts counting down from 90. When it gets to 0, the torch starts to fade, when it's at -0.2 or something, it's completely out. This sets that duration to 50000 from the time you light the torch, and gives you the pointer that you can lock if you'd prefer. I haven't tested locking that value long-term, or under very many conditions. However, you can always edit it yourself.

Edit 2,405: Added Infinite Breath when underwater. Thorough testing would be appreciated. I also moved my table to the next post because this one became so long I didn't want to read it anymore...

**[B]Please Note[/B]** I barely know what I'm doing with coding. I'm all but stumbling through all of this, and if something kills your save game, [B]don't hold me responsible[/B]. These tables and codes need testing before you can rely on them fully. [B]They're working great for me[/B], but your setup could see different results.
Last edited by Sigan on Wed May 09, 2018 5:16 am, edited 12 times in total.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Forest

Post by Sigan »

I uploaded my table today. It has new codes and a fixed one. Please test it for me.

[LIST]

[*]Combined Marcus101RR's (OP) table with Kalas' table directly

[LIST]

[*]Modified OP's "Get Item Script"

[LIST]

[*]Renamed to "Infinite Items"

[*]Sets amount to 10 on any use

[*]OP - I only did this for myself since the other Infinite Items script kept causing random glitches, and kept me from picking up things like trophies or storyline items

[/LIST]

[/LIST]

[*]Added Quick Athleticism Gain

[LIST]

[*]To activate, sprint in the game first, then activate the script

[/LIST]

[*]Added Super Torches

[LIST]

[*]To activate, create a torch (add cloth to a weapon) and then light it on fire. Turn on the code. Patiently wait for it to turn on...

[/LIST]

[*]Added Infinite Breath (underwater)

[LIST]

[*]Activate it after you dove underwater for a bit first. Again, be patient

[/LIST]

[*]Added Infinite Fires

[LIST]

[*]Start a campfire of any kind, then activate the script; They will never burn out

[/LIST]

[/LIST]
Last edited by Sigan on Wed May 09, 2018 9:11 am, edited 5 times in total.

taxef9090
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

The Forest

Post by taxef9090 »

[QUOTE="Sigan, post: 45163, member: 6119"]I uploaded my table today. It has new codes and a fixed one. Please test it for me.

[LIST]

[*]Combined OP's table with Kalas' table directly

[LIST]

[*]Any edits to their code have been noted in the code

[/LIST]

[*]Added Quick Athleticism Gain

[LIST]

[*]To activate, sprint in the game first, then activate the script

[/LIST]

[*]Added Super Torches

[LIST]

[*]To activate, create a torch (add cloth to a weapon) and then light it on fire. Turn on the code. Patiently wait for it to turn on...

[/LIST]

[*]Added Infinite Breath (underwater)

[LIST]

[*]Activate it after you dove underwater for a bit first. Again, be patient

[/LIST]

[/LIST]

[/QUOTE]

How do i get playerstats to work?, When i click it nothing happens.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Forest

Post by Kalas »

Perhaps I didn't notify I updated the table and made my own topic: [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/the-forest-cheat-table-assembly-csharp.6700/[/URL]

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Forest

Post by Sigan »

[QUOTE="taxef9090, post: 45236, member: 17119"]How do i get playerstats to work?, When i click it nothing happens.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, that one you just need to run the ENABLE script once the game loads, and then run the Player Stats script. Nothing else... Probably wanna use Kalas' updated table though. That one is his code.

[QUOTE="Kalas, post: 45238, member: 271"]Perhaps I didn't notify I updated the table and made my own topic: [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/the-forest-cheat-table-assembly-csharp.6700/[/URL][/QUOTE]

Oh! Sorry, I didn't see that. Mind if I repost my table over on yours, to solidify it?
Last edited by Sigan on Fri May 11, 2018 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Forest

Post by Kalas »

[QUOTE="Sigan, post: 45248, member: 6119"]Honestly, that one you just need to run the ENABLE script once the game loads, and then run the Player Stats code. Nothing else... Probably wanna use Kalas' updated table though. That one is his code.

Oh! Sorry, I didn't see that. Mind if I repost my table over on yours, to solidify it?[/QUOTE]

Sure ;)