Dishonored 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:48 pm
Reputation: 191

Dishonored 2

Post by Zanzer » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:33 pm

Uploading all of my previous tables. No promises to their current working state.

Unlimited Health
One-Hit Kill
Unlimited Mana
No Reload
Unlimited Ammo / Runes
Unlimited Bend time
Instant Choke
Unlimited Money
Unlock Blueprints
Ignore Assassination Stat
Ignore Nonlethal Takedown Stat
Current Mission Perfect Stats
Global Stats
Inventory Pointer
Matrix Jump
Never Fall
Increase Attack Speed
Increase Movement Speed
Zero Chaos
Unlimited Trait Use
Unlock All Traits
Stay Low Chaos
Attachments
Dishonored2.CT
(215.83 KiB) Downloaded 20986 times

TJIREL
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:29 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Dishonored 2

Post by TJIREL » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:39 pm

many thank yous zanzer! :) if memory serves the infinite mana was one thing broken by the last patch. ;)

FTDragneel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:10 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Dishonored 2

Post by FTDragneel » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:13 am

the unlimited mana isnt working, i'm not sure if it's because of the new patch. Is there anyway to make it work?

machine4578
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:12 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Dishonored 2

Post by machine4578 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:13 pm

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:09 am
Hahaha, game is still patched frequently?
its been almost 2 months since last update(jan 18th). it be awesome to see a new working cheat table.

thanks again!

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:48 pm
Reputation: 191

Re: Dishonored 2

Post by Zanzer » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:47 am

I hadn't added a lot of the scripts you worked on SunBeam. Post your table. :)

Betaboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:09 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Dishonored 2

Post by Betaboy » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:14 pm

Anyone got any tips on how to find power values? I've been trying for a few days now to find the values below but I just can't get it right :(

I've got them working by using the codes posted on the CEF thread regarding the game, but I'd like to be able to find the values on my own.

- Unlimited Blink/Far Reach distance
-No cooldown on blink/Far Reach
-Timers in general for the powers.

Any tips?

machine4578
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:12 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Dishonored 2

Post by machine4578 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:13 am

i hope with the new update yesterday(1.77.5) someone can update the CT table. it be hugely appreciated!

thanks alot guys ;)

Tigerlemur
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:05 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Dishonored 2

Post by Tigerlemur » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:07 am

An update to the table would be great...

Honestly, though, I just want the information to find the chaos level in this game. It's the only "cheat" on the table that I care about. I like playing around with all the fun toys and killing people but I want the good ending (or an easy way to get the bad ending).

Anyone know if the chaos level is just a number? What type of number? How much a death increases it?

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3193
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 591

Re: Dishonored 2

Post by STN » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:00 pm

Tigerlemur wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:07 am
An update to the table would be great...

Honestly, though, I just want the information to find the chaos level in this game. It's the only "cheat" on the table that I care about. I like playing around with all the fun toys and killing people but I want the good ending (or an easy way to get the bad ending).

Anyone know if the chaos level is just a number? What type of number? How much a death increases it?
I can take a look, can you provide me with a save game?

User avatar
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:17 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: Dishonored 2

Post by NumberXer0 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:15 pm

There's already a chaos cheat in the table, it's just outdated. That's honestly all I want too. That and the "Perfect Mission" cheat. I want to be able to murder, play with my powers and not have to search every nook for one coin.

Tigerlemur
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:05 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Dishonored 2

Post by Tigerlemur » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:21 pm

STN wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:00 pm
Tigerlemur wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:07 am
An update to the table would be great...

Honestly, though, I just want the information to find the chaos level in this game. It's the only "cheat" on the table that I care about. I like playing around with all the fun toys and killing people but I want the good ending (or an easy way to get the bad ending).

Anyone know if the chaos level is just a number? What type of number? How much a death increases it?
I can take a look, can you provide me with a save game?
There were two files where the save game was...

Checkpoint
http://www.mediafire.com/file/g62vl8f58 ... kpoint.dat
and Game Details
http://www.mediafire.com/file/y2bn2brb6 ... me.details

NumberXer0 is right though. The old table has old pointers for Chaos and a Zero Chaos Cheat. My pointer knowledge is limited though.

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3193
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 591

Re: Dishonored 2

Post by STN » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:22 pm

Updated chaos cheats

- Chaos Does not increase
- Fetch Chaos -> Current value and Zero Chaos value

Didn't need the save after all, i thought chaos was something you could see in inventory lol. Credits to Zanzer for finding it.
Attachments
Dishonored2stnchaos.CT
(78.55 KiB) Downloaded 2861 times

User avatar
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:17 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: Dishonored 2

Post by NumberXer0 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:37 pm

STN wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:22 pm
Updated chaos cheats

- Chaos Does not increase
- Fetch Chaos -> Current value and Zero Chaos value

Didn't need the save after all, i thought chaos was something you could see in inventory lol. Credits to Zanzer for finding it.
Thanks a ton! If it isn't too much trouble, any way you could look into the Current Mission Perfect Stats cheat? I never got to use it before it was outdated, but it certainly sounds like it gives you a perfect score on your mission. Such as perfect stealth, all coins and collectibles found etc. If that is the case, it would be a great asset to have updated!

xXRandyXx
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:20 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Dishonored 2

Post by xXRandyXx » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:06 am

Anyone got a new table? I just want godmode & inf money

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:34 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Dishonored 2

Post by Timone » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:35 am

Ditto on the money. If possible i'd also like to see the unlock blueprints.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dalemake, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot]