BattleTech [Engine:Unity]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Info
  • The table enables Mono Data Collector, hooks the Update function in BattleTech.UI.CombatDebugHUD to fetch an instance pointer
  • A key handler listens to key presses and intercepts whether or not Numpad 0 has been pressed
How to use
  1. Run the game, target the process in Cheat Engine's Process List (BattleTech.exe)
  2. Activate the [ Enable ] script
  3. Activate the Cheat Handler script
  4. Go back in-game, press Numpad 0 and have a look at the screen
You should see something like this:

Effects
  • reduced damage (all damage multipliers are set to normal value * 0.1f, so a tenth of the normal damage) from enemies
  • no pilot injuries
  • maximum mech weapon accuracy (accuracy modifiers reduced to normal value - 20.0f chance of missing; very rare chances your mech misses the target)
  • increased damage (damage per shot modifier is set to normal value * 10.0f, so times ten the normal damage)
Additional Info
Enjoy!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
BattleTech.CT
(4.3 KiB) Downloaded 1174 times
Last edited by STN on Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:27 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Reason: Cleaned up

willdunz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by willdunz »

FIRST thanks for the table
Last edited by STN on Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: s

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

Thank you, but I don't see any table. Everything's OK now. Thank you!
Last edited by kanggg on Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

willdunz, post: 43732, member: 1094 wrote:FIRST thanks for the table
I prefer it this way :)

kanggg, post: 43736, member: 2899 wrote:Thank you, but I don't see any table.
It's up now :P

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Update #1

• Some minor script fixes and missing/orphan entries (using {$strict} now)
  • Numpad 1 now toggles free camera; what this means if you will get a StarCraft feel of the game, without those frequent close-ups on attacks; right-click allows you to control camera look
  • Numpad 2 now toggles mech movement speed; what this does is to allow your bots to move fast across the map (animation is faster); affects enemy movement as well
Till we get the attachment replacement mod, I will post these short updates with their tables as individual posts. Will merge them later in main post :p

Enjoy!
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 5 times in total.

damienhell
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by damienhell »

Hi, it works great.

Can you add money mod in it please :)

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

This is interesting... Is this 'god mode' feature something already in the engine and simply locked away? Makes me wonder what other fun toys are hidden under the surface, hmmmm.... :P

TonganJedi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TonganJedi »

May I suggest putting those effects into their own activations so each one can be turned on or off (assuming that is feasible)?

AManlyMan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AManlyMan »

Hello, thank you for the table. Just want to report that this is not working with the GOG version of the game. Causes the game to fail when cheat handler activates.

darkdex52
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by darkdex52 »

Thanks for the tables. The only problem is there's no way to unload the cheat. God Mode persists through game exit/load. So if I need god mode for one mission, I guess I'm stuck with it forever.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Update #2

• Numpad 3 will increase Morale by 5 points (can be changed in the table) with each key press
  • Numpad 4 will increase Funds by 10000 (can be changed in the table) with each key press
All of the above works while here:

Haven't tested if this works in-game (during in a mission). Just an FYI in case you report crashes :p (the pSimGameState pointer might not be valid/updated while in a mission).

So:

Image + Numpad 3 x 5 times ? Image Image Image + Numpad 4 x 2 times ? Image Enjoy!
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

damienhell, post: 43743, member: 16665 wrote:Hi, it works great.

Can you add money mod in it please :)
Added both Funds and Morale in version 1.2 of the table.

KS212, post: 43745, member: 426 wrote:This is interesting... Is this 'god mode' feature something already in the engine and simply locked away? Makes me wonder what other fun toys are hidden under the surface, hmmmm.... :p
Not that many under the hood that would be useful to the player. Am mainly adapting Unity logic to ASM (fetching this pointer and properly feeding the parameters through rdx, r8, r9).

AManlyMan, post: 43751, member: 14164 wrote:Hello, thank you for the table. Just want to report that this is not working with the GOG version of the game. Causes the game to fail when cheat handler activates.
If game crashes, don't close it. Instead open Memory Viewer, hit Ctrl+G and paste in BattleTech.UI:CombatDebugHUD:Update. Take a screenshot. Repeat the process, Ctrl+G and paste in BattleTech:SimGameState:Update. Take a screenshot. I wanna see if the hooks are fine.

darkdex52, post: 43752, member: 3747 wrote:Thanks for the tables. The only problem is there's no way to unload the cheat. God Mode persists through game exit/load. So if I need god mode for one mission, I guess I'm stuck with it forever.
Didn't know, nor do I care. It's how the developer feature works, ask them. Or I invite you to change the way the feature works if you care so much about God Mode preserved across whole game. Why do you cheat in the first place? T_T

God Mode is reset after a mission (or re-loading the whole game). You don't mind re-opening it if you want to play without God Mode, do you? Cool!
Last edited by STN on Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.

vegimata
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vegimata »

[QUOTE="darkdex52, post: 43752, member: 3747"]Thanks for the tables. The only problem is there's no way to unload the cheat. God Mode persists through game exit/load. So if I need god mode for one mission, I guess I'm stuck with it forever.[/QUOTE]

Looking at the script, it says toggle. So I think you can just press 0 again to disable it

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

809: My impression is whatever effects God Mode caused would be reset once mission ends. If these changes persist, then they were done to the Mechs you had during that mission. If you buy (haven't yet gotten there) others, they'll be spared from these changes if you don't use God Mode :p Again, it's how the developers conceived this. I may take a look at the individual functions, perhaps I can come up with an undo feature...

I just tested a save game where I know for sure I used God Mode before the mission and all's back to normal; I'm getting my ass kicked by some turrets :p I dunno WTF 3747 is mumbling: the changes God Mode does get reset after a mission (or after closing the game).

There's no toggle for God Mode. It works just one way: enable on key press. And by enable I mean all the modifications below happen:

Code: Select all

private void SetGodMode(Team team)

{

for (int i = 0; i ("debug", -1, "DamageReductionMultiplierAll", StatCollection.StatOperation.Float_Multiply, 0.1f, -1, true);

item.StatCollection.ModifyStat("debug", -1, "ReceivedInstabilityMultiplier", StatCollection.StatOperation.Float_Multiply, 0.1f, -1, true);

item.StatCollection.ModifyStat("debug", -1, "IgnorePilotInjuries", StatCollection.StatOperation.Set, true, -1, true);

for (int j = 0; j ("debug", -1, "DamagePerShot", StatCollection.StatOperation.Float_Multiply, 10f, -1, true);

weapon.StatCollection.ModifyStat("debug", -1, "AccuracyModifier", StatCollection.StatOperation.Float_Add, -20f, -1, true);

}

item.Combat.MessageCenter.PublishMessage(new FloatieMessage(item.GUID, item.GUID, "GOD MODE", FloatieMessage.MessageNature.Buff));

BR,
Sun
Last edited by STN on Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.

yansenscc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yansenscc »

thanks man

you rock