[Solved] Resident Evil HD Remaster Cheat Tables Reupload

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ResidentEvilFan
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Solved] Resident Evil HD Remaster Cheat Tables Reupload

Post by ResidentEvilFan »

Hi everyone! I was wondering if you guys have a copy of Cielos Grandmaster Cheater's Resident Evil HD Remaster +9 (table Update3) cheat table. I am growing tired of making these cheats myself with cheat engine, since the ammo values keep changing to their default values because I can't find the pointers. The Cheat Engine forums are down and I can't find a link anywhere in the google cached version of the site:

[Link]

Any help would be appreciated, since I would hate to see Cielos's work go to waste. Can't be too hard to find since Cielos's Resident Evil Revelations cheat table is already re-uploaded here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=178&p=551&hilit=resident+evil#p551

I can also see that Cielos is still active and posting, so anytime you can repost this jewel would be great, thanks! :D

EDIT: Also just so you guys know, you can download some old tables off of the Wayback Machine Web Archiver. I still couldn't find the Resident Evil HD Remaster cheat table that Cielos made though, and the cheat engine tables were archived November of 2016 but this cheat table was made in January of 2015, strange.

Wayback Machine Link: [Link]

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Resident Evil HD Remaster Cheat Tables Reupload

Post by STN »

ResidentEvilFan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Wow!! Thank you so much. Thanks for such a fast reply! Going to test this on the steam version of Resident Evil HD Remaster and will report back if it works. Thanks again!!! :)

ResidentEvilFan
Noobzor
Noobzor

This is awesome! It works and it gives me the ammo pointers and so much more!!! Thanks again for this wonderful cheat table! So this is confirmed to work on the updated steam version!! :)

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Great :)