Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kampinisu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Far Cry 5 Megathread (EAC Protected)

Post by Kampinisu »

Hello fellows. I am so pissed at Ubisoft for this half-ass multiplayer. It seems to clear to me that they did what they did because they wanted people to buy the frigging microtransactions! The most fuc*ed up thing is that you cannot get any of the points that unlocks weapons when you are joining to hosts game!? That is ridiculous! My friend has unlocked all the cool weapons and Sniper Rifles and I am there with my pea-shooter and weapons taken from enemies. Of course, If I pay money, I can unlock everything, jeez.

Thanks a lot everybody who is trying to crack this thing up. Do I mind ask, Is the trainer coming out in next 8 hours, seems it is somewhat ready? And not sure if anybody could answer this.. I presume, it is safe to spawn those Unlock points to Unlock everything without being banned and stuff. Of course, nothing is 100% sure, but is it usually been ban-free?

Thank you all :)!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

prider90
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by prider90 »

Kampinisu wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:26 am
Hello fellows. I am so pissed at Ubisoft for this half-ass multiplayer. It seems to clear to me that they did what they did because they wanted people to buy the frigging microtransactions! The most fuc*ed up thing is that you cannot get any of the points that unlocks weapons when you are joining to hosts game!? That is ridiculous! My friend has unlocked all the cool weapons and Sniper Rifles and I am there with my pea-shooter and weapons taken from enemies. Of course, If I pay money, I can unlock everything, jeez.

Thanks a lot everybody who is trying to crack this thing up. Do I mind ask, Is the trainer coming out in next 8 hours, seems it is somewhat ready? And not sure if anybody could answer this.. I presume, it is safe to spawn those Unlock points to Unlock everything without being banned and stuff. Of course, nothing is 100% sure, but is it usually been ban-free?

even if a trainer is released, I suggest using Uplay in offline mode. U never know..

XiAn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XiAn »

So about an hour ago I was able to open CE while having the game launched, I went into CE's settings > extra > enabled everything there and it worked.. i was able to modify my money to 999.999$ but I forgot to modify my perk points as well so I closed CE, bought some nice weapons and kept playing. Now when I want to run CE again to modify the perk points it won't load anymore.. i get 3-4 errors saying that if i use a 64 bit OS i should restart my PC and nothing happens

FuckCH
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FuckCH »

Great work guys! Screw those guys at CH. Especially that Chris guy. Glad you guys are putting out something before them to show who's first!

LazerPazer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LazerPazer »

Fucking Ubi (( CE not working at all((

Nick0Taylor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nick0Taylor »

I am impressed. Very well done. Cant wait to learn how its done or how you found out

jsrk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jsrk »

XiAn wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:51 am
So about an hour ago I was able to open CE while having the game launched, I went into CE's settings > extra > enabled everything there and it worked.. i was able to modify my money to 999.999$ but I forgot to modify my perk points as well so I closed CE, bought some nice weapons and kept playing. Now when I want to run CE again to modify the perk points it won't load anymore.. i get 3-4 errors saying that if i use a 64 bit OS i should restart my PC and nothing happens
That means something is blocking the driver from loading. I know EAC's driver does this sometimes.

affenasm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by affenasm »

in the meantime...lets all do some fishing....its nice and calming^^

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

So lovely reading all of these posts :) I didn't know you can buy microtransactions :D ETA: ~8h, when I get home from work :P How it's done: reverse engineering. You need only not giving up ;)

Kampinisu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kampinisu »

prider90 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:48 am
Kampinisu wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:26 am

even if a trainer is released, I suggest using Uplay in offline mode. U never know..
Yes, My plan is to make "cheats" in Offline, then after save, just connect back to online. Should be rather safe... I hope!

Anakin91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anakin91 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:06 am
So lovely reading all of these posts :) I didn't know you can buy microtransactions :D ETA: ~8h, when I get home from work :P How it's done: reverse engineering. You need only not giving up ;)
You are the last chance,we love you

DonkeyKing143
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DonkeyKing143 »

I am not kidding... I think Far cry 5 is trolling me for trying to use CE. I tried to load CE with extra settings, got the "please disable cheat engine" crap, and so I had to unload the kernel to get the game to run. I was in the middle of completing the first mission, but right after I went back in, BOOM I am now 3000 m away from my target, which was the radio tower. 3000 m away, outside of the fog, and I can't even see where I am on the map. lol..... Did this happen to anyone else?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Stop fiddling with CE's settings; it's a simple random incompatibility between EAC's driver/hooks and your OS. That's why sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Bottom line is you still can't debug :) Which is what we normally aim for when dealing with the games/engines of nowadays.

darkzonez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by darkzonez »

Wow nice @sunbeam i can't wait tho!

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

Awesome to hear you and BooBoo found something while I was away. And yeah, there are Silver Bars you can buy via real currency, used to buy outfits/weapons, like with ACO. You can either use in-game cash or the bars. I edited my cash when I still had read/write access, but either way, that's how it works.