Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Manmazz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom

Post by Manmazz »

The "hidden characters" script crashes the game for me as soon as I move the cursor onto Erwin or if the script is enable script while one Erwin. (*Using CE 6.6 and game version)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

XanaTitan303
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XanaTitan303 »

Can you guys do it for aot 2? i want unlimited gauce/time for titan trasformation eren and others pleaseeeeeeeee

Torchwood2007
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Torchwood2007 »

Could someone please add a One Hit Kill cheat? I'm getting really tired of hitting a Titan and it giving me a Superior Elimination instead of Complete Elimination.

dankew1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dankew1 »

TroliusMaximus wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 3:15 pm
The "hidden characters" script crashes the game for me as soon as I move the cursor onto Erwin or if the script is enable script while one Erwin. (*Using CE 6.6 and game version)

--EDIT--

Got it working. The trick: THE CHARACTER SELECTION CURSOR MUST BE SCROLLED TO THE LEFT (ONTO ERWIN). If you scroll to the right (i.e., from left to right) -- as one normally would -- the game crashes. If you begin the trainer while the cursor is highlighting Erwin, the game crashes.

(thanks)
Still crashing for me

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Manmazz wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:20 pm
dankew1 wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:20 pm
Still crashing for me
Yeah... Now it's the same for me. I haven't tried this particular script (or game, for that matter) in a while; and when I was playing it, I didn't use the "hidden char." script -- only the "custom skills" one, which still works (albeit, the pre-configured load-out I set in the past, does not activate -- I now have manually set each skill individually... seemingly).

My only idea is that the CE version we're using is causing the issue... So, if someone has a retro version of CE, that corresponds with the approximate time that the scripts for AoT were created (2017?), they could maybe confirm or debunk this theory...