Kingdom Come Deliverance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dnap2010
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by dnap2010 »

Ikaruga wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:55 pm
dnap2010 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:34 pm
Thanks! Great work. However, skill points doesn't seem to be working. At least not for me. It reads everything under "character" and "experience" great and those values can be changed. But everything under "skill points" is ??.
Sorry, my bad. The skill points were using old pointers, I've reuploaded the proper version of the table in my previous post. Would you mind testing it again?
Everything works like a charm! Thanks for your hard work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

c0de
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by c0de »

Is anyone having trouble with Pointermaps? Im comparing 2 and its eating around 6-8GB Ram at a time.

urthor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by urthor »

Happy to announce the table on the previous page works and Henry is happily off to visit

Ikaruga
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ikaruga »

Table is fully updated now, except for Bet Amount under Dice Cheats (sorry, no idea how it's supposed to work).

Thank you everyone for contributing, I've learned quite a lot while updating your work, maybe one day I'll also start making my own tables.
Attachments
KingdomCome1.3.1.CT
(72.09 KiB) Downloaded 229 times

Chepdidepp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chepdidepp »

Ikaruga wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:02 pm
Table is fully updated now, except for Bet Amount under Dice Cheats (sorry, no idea how it's supposed to work).

Thank you everyone for contributing, I've learned quite a lot while updating your work, maybe one day I'll also start making my own tables.
Thx, works also perfect for 1.3.3 <3
Maybe pin it at the first page?

c0de
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by c0de »

Chepdidepp wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:46 am
Ikaruga wrote:

Thx, works also perfect for 1.3.3 <3
Maybe pin it at the first page?
Cheers for the hard work, I was trying for countless amount of hours with the red value (Horse Health/Stam) but I was having issues with Pointer Maps. Ill have a stab at the dice one now.

Fuse00
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fuse00 »

Ikaruga wrote:

Guys please help. I use this table for CE (for 1.3.3 game version, steam), some cheats work (like infinitive stamina), but then I tryed to enable "Enable console" script and enter the console command ingame after that - wh_cheat_addItem 57ace80d-3683-486a-93b1-1bbe4c21e598 , which Expired6978 cited as an example, and the game crashes.

I am not sure if I am doing everything right since I know nothing about CE, but I did everything exactly like this tutorial sais:
[Link]

1) Added the table to CE
2) Made .lua script "MyScript" with Expired6978's code in it
3) Added it to scripts.pak/Scripts

Did I do something wrong? Probably there is no need in MyScript.lua now, and CE table is enough?

Please advice.

Ikaruga
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ikaruga »

Fuse00 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:56 pm
Guys please help. I use this table for CE (for 1.3.3 game version, steam), some cheats work (like infinitive stamina), but then I tryed to enable "Enable console" script and enter the console command ingame after that - wh_cheat_addItem 57ace80d-3683-486a-93b1-1bbe4c21e598 , which Expired6978 cited as an example, and the game crashes.

I am not sure if I am doing everything right since I know nothing about CE, but I did everything exactly like this tutorial sais:
[Link]

1) Added the table to CE

Did I do something wrong? Probably there is no need in MyScript.lua now, and CE table is enough?

Please advice.
There is no need for lua script. You need to just download the table, load it and the game, activate Enable Console script, open console and type or copy and paste the command you want, press enter and that's it, you're done. I've just tested the command you provided on 1.3.3 and it added Yew longbow to my inventory.

Fuse00
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fuse00 »

Ikaruga wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:24 am
Fuse00 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:56 pm

[Link]

1) Added the table to CE

Please advice.
There is no need for lua script. You need to just download the table, load it and the game, activate Enable Console script, open console and type or copy and paste the command you want, press enter and that's it, you're done. I've just tested the command you provided on 1.3.3 and it added Yew longbow to my inventory.
Thank you for the answer, Ikaruga !
I will try it as soon as I get home. May I also ask you, does this script actually enable every(!) restricted by devs console command, or just the ones which are giving items?

Ikaruga
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ikaruga »

Fuse00 wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:50 am
I will try it as soon as I get home. May I also ask you, does this script actually enable every(!) restricted by devs console command, or just the ones which are giving items?
I believe it does, I've tried some commands listed here - fearlessrevolution. com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/429 and they work when scrip is enabled, when it's not the same commands do nothing.

Fuse00
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fuse00 »

Ikaruga wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:01 am
Fuse00 wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:50 am
I believe it does, I've tried some commands listed here - fearlessrevolution. com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/429 and they work when scrip is enabled, when it's not the same commands do nothing.
Is not this script the same as this mod (edited game.dll?) - fearlessrevolution. com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/391 ?

Fuse00
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fuse00 »

Does somebody know how to activate camera commands, like:

g_tpview_enable
g_tpview_control
goc_enable
goc_targetx
goc_targetz
goc_targety

?

Seems like they do not work with unlocking script or without...

This guy made a trainer for 3rd person view, but never released it + does not share the info about how he achieved this result. But seems like camera control is possible and most likely he's using CE and some console commands:
[Link]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ I know already. To be posted once I get back from my holiday. If I forget, do remind me in a PM. Got a lot of other crap to catch-up on :)

outlander
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by outlander »

Ikaruga wrote:

Superb :!:
Could you make a version compatible with GOG, please:?:

urthor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by urthor »

So did the Mogician just dump the OP and start working on trainers, instead of updating OP? RIP