Osiris: New Dawn v0.1.111

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Osiris: New Dawn v0.1.111

Post by Kalas »

Compatible with v0.1.111

Features:

[Mono Dissect]

Player
Gun
Item
Proficiencies
Character Stats

[Extra]

Infinite Ammo
Player XP Multiplier

Note:

[Mono Dissect] - Tick any box, new line will drop called Pointers, Tick that box and you will see bunch more lines dropped, each one related to something else in the game, for example "maxJetPack" will display your maximum jetpack capacity, you can decrease or increase it, for example "jetPackFuelUsage" will display a value, changing it to 0 will stop Fuel Consume aka. Infinite Fuel Usage.

[Mono Dissect] #2 - When Activating Gun related Script you need to swap between weapon to get the pointers refreshed to your current weapon.

[Mono Dissect] #3 - When Activating Proficiencies related Script you need to open Proficiencies Tab so the pointers can display current values, when changing a value for example Combat Points, reopen the Proficiencies Tab to see changes.

[Mono Dissect] #4 - When Activating Character Stats related Script you need to open your Character Tab so the pointers can display current values, when changing anything you need to reopen the Character Stats Tab to see changes.

========================================

[Extra] - Infinite Ammo must be activated when you shoot with your gun couple of rounds.

[Extra] #2 - Player XP Multiplier when activated will drop a line called XP Multiplier with a value of 1, increasing the value will increase the XP you get.

Osiris New Dawn 2017-05-06.CT
(46.12 KiB) Downloaded 101 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Kalas on Sat May 06, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Reddy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Osiris: New Dawn +19

Post by Reddy »

Values under "Proficiencies Editor" are not showing up after you hit an enemy as you said in Notes. And neither infinite points are working

ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ADF56 »

Any chance the table gets an update for game version 1.111

Thx

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Downloading game right now to see what I can fix, game got some nice update :P

Game version is v0.1.111 right ?

ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ADF56 »

Yeah sorry forgot the 0 on steam its writen 1.111 ingame its 0.1.111, thx for looking into it.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

ADF56 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 6:54 pm
Yeah sorry forgot the 0 on steam its writen 1.111 ingame its 0.1.111, thx for looking into it.
Updated, the older version takes way too much work, I think what you have here is really good.

TIP: Check Player Related Script on Mono Dissect, look for Invincibility :)

mistavipa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Osiris: New Dawn v0.1.111

Post by mistavipa »

Awesome! Thanks. Only tried the infinite ammo but it works on v0.1.1.116. Question.. How in the world were you able to find the pointer for the ammo? I've been trying for a while now. I always just find the value and lock it at 30 or something. But it loses it when I travel to the other planet or down into the mines. I'd like to know how to do it if you're able to help. Thanks.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

mistavipa wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 3:45 am
Awesome! Thanks. Only tried the infinite ammo but it works on v0.1.1.116. Question.. How in the world were you able to find the pointer for the ammo? I've been trying for a while now. I always just find the value and lock it at 30 or something. But it loses it when I travel to the other planet or down into the mines. I'd like to know how to do it if you're able to help. Thanks.
It's not really simple to explain, you need to know Assembly if you wish to make a Infinite ammo script, for the pointer I used dissect data with Mono.

Aikonaro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aikonaro »

any chance on a 0.1.122 update? engine just freaks the crap out when try to activate anything.

xXLashkeXx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xXLashkeXx »

Can you please Update This of Version 0.1.170?

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Some of the things were still working in newest version (was able to use char stats to max out my attributes). However most of the options are no longer working. That being said its super easy to edit the save file so its nbd for me. To anyone interested in editing the save you can see how to do it here
[Link]