Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Grunkle Chubs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Post by Grunkle Chubs »

Good news everyone! Using Wayback Machine, I was able to find another lost table that I think is for regular afterbirth. It has a lot of complex functions like always having devil or angel rooms. Again, I really hope table makers eventually fix these, but I guess we just gotta be patient.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
isaac-ng (1).CT
(233.21 KiB) Downloaded 123 times

paulowtt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by paulowtt »

i wish i knew how to fix, could really use a good table right about now

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I have updated the player scripts and the pedestal script with working offsets and aob addresses. I have also ported some of the working scripts that worked from the previous tables. they are not much and I don't think you need them thanks to the player scripts but there they are. all credits go to the original creator of these scripts. I just did the tedious task of finding and updating each of the offsets one by one. hope you all enjoy.
Attachments
isaac-ng-afterbirth plus Updated.CT
(80.61 KiB) Downloaded 133 times

Usirev
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Usirev »

Thank you very much
Great job

8-)

grak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by grak »

Thanks for the effort! Appreciate the work!

Goldflinger
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Goldflinger »

Alucain wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I have updated the player scripts and the pedestal script with working offsets and aob addresses. I have also ported some of the working scripts that worked from the previous tables. they are not much and I don't think you need them thanks to the player scripts but there they are. all credits go to the original creator of these scripts. I just did the tedious task of finding and updating each of the offsets one by one. hope you all enjoy.
Many thanks Alucain! ;)

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Update 1.1 and probably the last one until the game updates again:

managed to salvage the game stat pointers from an old table and updated them to the new addresses. rewrote the game stat script for those pointers from scratch but still credit to the original finder of those pointers for finding and naming them which I think was HenryEx.

also added Gold heart pointer for those of you who want to have gold hearts under Player pointers--->[ Hearts ]

also when next game update drops I should be able to update this way faster since now I know what to look for. :D

Hope you all enjoy and thank you for all the nice comments and support. really appreciate them all.
Attachments
isaac-ng-afterbirth plus Updated 1.1.CT
(215.79 KiB) Downloaded 93 times

paulowtt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by paulowtt »

Wow man, thx! The invulnerability is not working tho.

Is there any way of updating the old "Custon Seed w/ Achievement" and the "Disable Timers" scripts?

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Sorry for the rapid update, however, I thought this script was important enough to find and write a script for, so here it goes:

Update 1.2:
created and added Custom Seed w/ Achievement Script from scratch, based on the request from paulowtt.
Please test and see if it works. from my initial limited testing, everything seemed to work as intended.

I forgot to mention in the last update, I have included an Easy Attach script, not made by me so all credit to the creator of the script, that when activated will automatically attach the cheat engine to the game. Will save you like two clicks. ;)

I tried to find the timers however I am unable/not skilled enough to find those values for some reason. However, all hope is not lost since if you just want to reach the blue womb and/or boss rush, then there is an item named MAMA MEGA! with the id of 483 and use the id in the Player script---> [ Held Items ] ---->Current Item. it's a space use item that once used will open/blow up the boss rush door and blue womb door. its one time use and you should only use it on the floor the door is in order for the doors to open. hope this helps. :D

regarding the invulnerability script, yeah I didn't create them I just salvaged them. I tested to see if they would just activate and not beyond that and if they did I put them directly in. no problem though just use the player script and set your value for the hearts and then freeze them. that should give you the same result.

As always hope you all enjoy. :D
Attachments
isaac-ng-afterbirth plus Updated 1.2.CT
added Custom Seed w/ Achievement Script
(218.1 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Alright guys, last update I promise this time lol ;) and this one is good. Trust me:

update 1.3:
added floor stat so you can now change the curses that a floor has for example. wrote the script from scratch, salvaged the pointers from previous tables. so credit for finding the pointers to the original finder.

fixed the invulnerability script by updating its Aobs. Thank you paulowtt for reporting it. So now when activated no more annoying Eh sound or any kind of reaction from Isaac or any of the characters and obviously no damage Terminator style. :lol:

Regarding game stats, in order for it to populate make sure you visit the stats screen.

I think that should be it for Isaac.

Again sorry for the spam updates and as always hope you all enjoy.
Attachments
isaac-ng-afterbirth plus Updated 1.3.CT
added floor stats. No more Curses Yay
(222.12 KiB) Downloaded 81 times

ManuMetalMaster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ManuMetalMaster »

Thank you very much Alucain
I really appreciate the time and effort you have put updating this table
You're a godsend for people like me that don't have the skill to do it themselves :D

Do you think it could be possible to make a script that triggers Devil/Angel rooms and Boss Rush/Hush (I know you said the timer was a dead end for now but I'm talking about just the trigger) like the old Afterbirth tables used to have?

Anyways, keep up the good work
You're already one of this forum's greatests heoes :D

grak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by grak »

Thanks for the hard work! It's a shame that every update knocks the values out, and that now there is one coming every month!

ManuMetalMaster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ManuMetalMaster »

I'm testing the updated table and so far it's the greatest thing ever :D but I noticed the pedestal script is missing the following items, all of them introduced in the Booster Pack #1:

Angry FLy
Black Hole
Bozo
Broken Modem
Buddy in a Box
Fast Bombs
Lil Delirium
Mystery Gift
Sprinkler

The Trinket section is also missing the game's latest update additions:

Butter!
Hairpin
Wooden Cross

Everything else is perfect :)

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Welp, Here it is again, I didn't know it would happen but it did. Update again this time blame ManuMetalMaster ;) .

First off I want to thank All of you for your kind words and support. it means a lot.

as for the update:
Added the new trinkets to the table under the player script
Added the new Items under the pedestal script. They are also in Alphabetical order cause My Ocd just wouldn't allow a slap and forget it job. :? ;) :lol:

Regarding the Doors, Ill try and figure out how to approach it and try to find the flag that controls it. probably a 0 and 1 situation, hopefully. but I haven't been able to figure out how to isolate it. I'll try but no promises. in the mean time just use the workaround I mentioned in previous posts to get to boss rush and hush and use Duality and goat head to get the angle or devil room or just use the pedestal they can give devil/angel items too.

Yeah, the Old script writers who wrote all this were geniuses. unfortunately, I don't have their skill set to do everything but I will do what I can with the limited skill set I have.
Also regarding monthly updates, Don't worry, I won't leave you guys hanging hopefully ;) Now that I know how to approach and update these scripts. It should be relatively fast for the next update.

And As always Hope you all enjoy.
Attachments
isaac-ng-afterbirth plus Updated 1.4.CT
Added the new Items to Pedestal and Trinket script
(222.45 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

ok so in my testing trying to figure the boss rush I have found a way to disable the pause menu in its entirety. that means the game will no longer pause when switching to other windows. practically useful when using the pedestal script. saves you the escape button spam and leaves that poor key alone lol.
I did this cause I have to try and find the boss rush the long way due to my lack of experience. meaning waiting for the game to pass boss rush time and then change the value. hoping to get it that way. now I can do other things without the game pausing when it goes in the background. Is anyone interested in it right now or are you guys ok with waiting for the next update when I succeed/fail to make the boss rush/Hush script?