Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by headshot0052 »

exp multiplier to SKILLS(fishing,adventure,photo,cook),no progress yet?
=[

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

So what was the consensus of cheating in Comrades? Yes it is a MP 'pack' but it can be played offline and there is story content attached.

Right now the online performance is, in a word, garbage... but offline seems fine. Are we going to bother or is it another one of those 'Dark Souls' tier of things ie see no evil speak no evil etc?

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

correction, just using squalls table alone makes my game crash. Just from selecting the game program with nothing enabled. I dont understand because when I used the older one where you had two different options for the app the "assert" version ran fine...

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:25 pm
So what was the consensus of cheating in Comrades? Yes it is a MP 'pack' but it can be played offline and there is story content attached.

Right now the online performance is, in a word, garbage... but offline seems fine. Are we going to bother or is it another one of those 'Dark Souls' tier of things ie see no evil speak no evil etc?
i dont see why they cant, from what i've played (55hours into comrades so far) i've only ever tried to play with randoms once, and never found anyone. i think hardly anyone plays it actively trying to find other people, most just go thru it with AI. which i ended up doing. so i really hope we can see some tables for comrades.

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

eyelsi wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:58 pm
Squall8 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:53 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:55 pm
Add these to the DDL. Also be sure to grab an updated ID list from my table if you haven't already.

16905804:Sword of the Wise
16905805:Axe of the Conqueror
16905806:Bow of the Clever
16905807:Swords of the Wanderer
16905808:Blade of the Mystic
16905809:Star of the Rogue
16905810:Sword of the Tall
16905811:Shield of the Just
16905812:Mace of the Fierce
16905813:Scepter of the Pious
16905814:Trident of the Oracle
16905815:Katana of the Warrior
16905816:Sword of the Father

All armiger weapons. People have been asking a lot for these.
Please add mythic color samples for the car...
If you wanna remodel your car, use the "Ignore recipe Ingredients" option, then talk to Cindy, the game will think you have all things (tested it myself, safe to activate during play), I used it to color all my chocobos too, and when fishing you can have every lure/string/rod/reel, then I just turn it off until I get stuff during lay :D .

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Im cleared the game now , but don't know how to get type-F car , anyone know detaily ?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Lukacross wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:16 pm

i dont see why they cant, from what i've played (55hours into comrades so far) i've only ever tried to play with randoms once, and never found anyone. i think hardly anyone plays it actively trying to find other people, most just go thru it with AI. which i ended up doing. so i really hope we can see some tables for comrades.
A lot of the existing cheats in the table work. Inf HP doesn't work but tbh its not really needed. Inf MP is the important one and that does work along with EXP multiplier.

The MVP tho is DrummerIX's 'gain X amt on use/pickup' cheat... the entire game's meta revolves around having the right ingredients to reforge your weapons correctly... it is also the sole 'grind' in the game, to have enough mats to forge a weapon up to a certain level. This cheat bypasses the grind completely.

Aside from this, ugh... I tried playing online once and the performance was so horrendous I gave up. I'd think most ppl who are playing are simply playing solo to avoid the performance hiccups.

g.a.u
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by g.a.u »

Can you make it be able to choose your level
i want to start new game + but way too overlevel

FadeTM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FadeTM »

Cielos can you add the possibility to add Aranea, Cor, Iris, etc to the party?

modrlab
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by modrlab »

teinousi wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:52 pm
Im cleared the game now , but don't know how to get type-F car , anyone know detaily ?
[Link]

StrifeLeonhart
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by StrifeLeonhart »

DrummerIX wrote:
I was letting the others do most of the hacking for this game, but thought a Shop Override Item ID option would be useful. Here it is. The jmps produced by CE were 14 bytes for me in my testing, so I accounted for that. I enabled it after loading a save game.

Big thanks to Squall8 for the Item ID's he already had as I borrowed those for this option.

This in theory should let you get items with the correct ability as it let's the game code add the item to your inventory. I tested Black Hood and appeared to dodge attacks with it when I bought it using this option. Enjoy!
DrummerIX, I was going over the list of [Link] and noticed that some of them are missing or simply not in game, for example Ring of Resistance and Nixperience Band, so I wanted to verify by asking you, are these in game?

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

StrifeLeonhart wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:43 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
I was letting the others do most of the hacking for this game, but thought a Shop Override Item ID option would be useful. Here it is. The jmps produced by CE were 14 bytes for me in my testing, so I accounted for that. I enabled it after loading a save game.

Big thanks to Squall8 for the Item ID's he already had as I borrowed those for this option.

This in theory should let you get items with the correct ability as it let's the game code add the item to your inventory. I tested Black Hood and appeared to dodge attacks with it when I bought it using this option. Enjoy!
DrummerIX, I was going over the list of [Link] and noticed that some of them are missing or simply not in game, for example Ring of Resistance and Nixperience Band, so I wanted to verify by asking you, are these in game?
Those should both already be in your inventory by the start of the game (they were for me at least).

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Ring of Resistance and Nixperience Band is DLC content. If you don't have them at the very start, you're using 3DM ver.

StrifeLeonhart
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by StrifeLeonhart »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:56 pm
Ring of Resistance and Nixperience Band is DLC content. If you don't have them at the very start, you're using 3DM ver.
That was not my question, and I'm well aware of that....

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

StrifeLeonhart wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:43 pm
DrummerIX wrote:

If it's DLC, then you may have to have it before you can get it. I'm not sure. The latest table has those Item ID's, so you will have to try buying it and if it doesn't give it to you, then it has something to do with DLC.