Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MirceaBadeaChiarEl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by MirceaBadeaChiarEl »

Geordan9 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:19 pm
MirceaBadeaChiarEl wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:28 pm
Thank you for your work! I got a question though. Any idea why the Item converter script would stop working after using it once? It converts the first item like it should, then it continues to increment the ID value of the item it's supposed to add, but doesn't actually add said item to inventory. Also, it seems to sometime increment the value by 4 or 5 instead of 1 like it should.

Edit: Forgot to say, it's not just your script that does it. The same thing happens with the old script, and I don't remember it doing that before. Might the new update have broken something in it?
Hmmm. I tried to see if I get this same issue as you, but it seems to work for me. There were a few (one or two) times where it incremented more than it should, but I would just put the ID I want back into it. I don't know where you are checking but some items you can't see in the character specific equipment customization due to race restrictions so you should check the equipment list in your bag if you havn't looked in it already. When looking at where the memory gets injected, it gets called in a few areas other than when you actually buy the item so it might get messed up somewhere around the time of getting into the shop and navigating through it since I see it calls this area in memory when doing so.
Well, I tried it with the Mentor Gifts, since I couldn't find the Item IDs for the things I'm actually interested in (like Fused Zamasu clothing). I changed Yamcha's Uniform Top (Item ID 4) to ID 55 like @atsuraelu said in a previous message, which is the Super Hercule Gift. When I use the script, it gives me 5 X "Gift(Hercule)" in exchange for one Yamcha Shirt, then the ID increments (sometimes 55->56, other times it jumps straight to 59 or 60), but it doesn't give any other item, even if I change the values or deactivate and reactivate the script.

Basically the steps I do to replicate the issue: Open game + attach table => Change Item ID 4 (Yamcha Uniform) to Item ID 55 (Gift(Hercule)) => Buy once => Check inventory and confirm it's there => Try to buy another item (ex: replace Yamcha Uniform with ID 56) => now script gives nothing.

The script doesn't regain function for me unless I load a backup save where I haven't used it yet. It's like the game somehow blocks any further attempt to change items after the first time it's used.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:48 pm
Well, I tried it with the Mentor Gifts, since I couldn't find the Item IDs for the things I'm actually interested in (like Fused Zamasu clothing). I changed Yamcha's Uniform Top (Item ID 4) to ID 55 like @atsuraelu said in a previous message, which is the Super Hercule Gift. When I use the script, it gives me 5 X "Gift(Hercule)" in exchange for one Yamcha Shirt, then the ID increments (sometimes 55->56, other times it jumps straight to 59 or 60), but it doesn't give any other item, even if I change the values or deactivate and reactivate the script.

Basically the steps I do to replicate the issue: Open game + attach table => Change Item ID 4 (Yamcha Uniform) to Item ID 55 (Gift(Hercule)) => Buy once => Check inventory and confirm it's there => Try to buy another item (ex: replace Yamcha Uniform with ID 56) => now script gives nothing.

The script doesn't regain function for me unless I load a backup save where I haven't used it yet. It's like the game somehow blocks any further attempt to change items after the first time it's used.
I've only used this script for buying things in the clothing shop, accessory shop, etc. They work fine. So it sounds like you are doing something I've never even looked at before since I have no idea how mentor stuff even works. So I can't help you :(

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

hehehehHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I can cheat online now!... am I the first? idk :P
Mod Edit: You can, but that'd make you a dick. Don't do it, and don't talk about it here, as per the rules.

Used the new coordinate addresses and put myself inside this reception desk.

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kyuubi »

Geordan9 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:49 pm
So I added the ability to edit the Xenoverse 1 characters that were transferred to your game, but I haven't found out where and how it determines the hero character :/

If your Hero character is from the XV1 save transfer then editing it in the XV1 character section of my table will apply to that Hero character. Only thing is I haven't had much to test around with this XV1 section so it might be off or weird, but its close enough so I am putting it in my table if anyone is interested in messing around.
You did god's work.... it's not a perfect script but it functions wonderfully.

[Link]

I thank you you for your efforts deeply.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

So.....after extensive testing, it turns out Always Z Rank creates a pretty big memory leak.

MirceaBadeaChiarEl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MirceaBadeaChiarEl »

Geordan9 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:17 pm
I've only used this script for buying things in the clothing shop, accessory shop, etc. They work fine. So it sounds like you are doing something I've never even looked at before since I have no idea how mentor stuff even works. So I can't help you :(
That's okay, I'm already grateful for your work updating the table. :D Thank you again!

L.E.: Ok, just figured out what happened. Long story short, I'm an idiot. The script works fine, it's just that the Item ID for the gifts (55-61) overlaps with the Item ID of the equipment piece you're trying to replace. So, if you try to replace the top piece of Yamcha's Uniform for example, ID 55 will give you the top piece of Android 18's clothes instead of Hercule's Gift. The only workaround for this problem is to find an item category (Clothes, Accessories, Skills, etc.) where Item ID's 55 through 61 are undefined in the game files, so that the two items don't overlap. I'm too much of a noob to try and explain this better, but the main point is @Geordan9's CT works fine.

And btw, in case anyone else is looking for this info like I did: the ID for Fused Zamasu's Clothes is 292, for Android 21's clothes it's 294 and for Zen-Oh's Clothes it's 291. :D

Superblazer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Superblazer »

Noob here, how do I increase Zeni and Tp Medals? I tried that decrypt thing but the game always crashes after changing the value

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:43 am
That's okay, I'm already grateful for your work updating the table. :D Thank you again!

L.E.: Ok, just figured out what happened. Long story short, I'm an idiot. The script works fine, it's just that the Item ID for the gifts (55-61) overlaps with the Item ID of the equipment piece you're trying to replace. So, if you try to replace the top piece of Yamcha's Uniform for example, ID 55 will give you the top piece of Android 18's clothes instead of Hercule's Gift. The only workaround for this problem is to find an item category (Clothes, Accessories, Skills, etc.) where Item ID's 55 through 61 are undefined in the game files, so that the two items don't overlap. I'm too much of a noob to try and explain this better, but the main point is @Geordan9's CT works fine.

And btw, in case anyone else is looking for this info like I did: the ID for Fused Zamasu's Clothes is 292, for Android 21's clothes it's 294 and for Zen-Oh's Clothes it's 291. :D
And just so you know if you look in the drop down list for the equipment pointers in the cheat table, all the IDs for all the equipment is there. This also applies to the skills and whatever else there may be.

redx3551
Cheater
Cheater

Post by redx3551 »

Geordan9 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:49 pm
redx3551 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:57 am
can someone add a instant win mission option it would help me complete zamasu mentor quests
I don't know why you can't use all the other tools available in the cheat table and using skill to win the quest. I couldn't think of a way to do exactly that so sorry :P
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:56 pm
I second AdrianBear here, is there any chance you could please update the Item Converter from the original table? It's much more convenient to use than mods or save editors and grinding TP medals for Fused Zamasu's clothing will be a bore, I guarantee it. Thank you!
Ah well I just looked at it and it actually still works. Dunno what made me think otherwise. I'll put it back in my table.
Kyuubi wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:55 pm
Here is a question i have.
Is it possible to create a pointer that allows you to change the imported cac that acts as your games' hero? Like we have for the cac save slots? I am able to change its name... but thats allni know with my limited knowledge.

Its not major... im not panicking for a feature like that right now... just wondering if it can be done
So I added the ability to edit the Xenoverse 1 characters that were transferred to your game, but I haven't found out where and how it determines the hero character :/
If your Hero character is from the XV1 save transfer then editing it in the XV1 character section of my table will apply to that Hero character. Only thing is I haven't had much to test around with this XV1 section so it might be off or weird, but its close enough so I am putting it in my table if anyone is interested in messing around.

What I have also done in my recent table is make a script that obtains your current position on a map with the X, Y, and Z coordinates and a script inside that one which can warp you to specific points in the City for, I guess, faster travel. I also made a script that allows you to fly for any character even if you haven't unlocked it yet and it allows you to Fly, Jump, and use your vehicle anywhere (not battles of course)

Edit:
I am having issues with my "Cords" script with all the position stuff and warping trying to get it to keep the same address. I think it should be fine now so just if you need to know, I reattached the cheat table.
it's not about skill the quest is bugged orso i find a save editor on xenoversemode that fix my bugged quest

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

Can someone update the Master tables?

Bejito D.Killy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bejito D.Killy »

Yes me to i need a table master please ! Player data not work in the last table engine in the last version of DBXV2. Thanks .

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta »

Geordan9 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:05 pm
hehehehHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I can cheat online now!... am I the first? idk :P
Used the new coordinate addresses and put myself inside this reception desk.

How did u used the Cheat Engine alongside with EAC running?

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PootOs »

ikr i wanna know too

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kyuubi »

I 'm against revealing any method of using CE side by side with EAC. And It's against the forums TOS to discuss as far as i can tell... really... do not feel like dealing with dingbats using the tables in a manner that interferes with multiplayer.

The updated table hower... i cannot thank geordan enough for the cac customizations. They are INCREDIBLY useful in the offline environment

Phuxion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Phuxion »

Just a quick heads up, the game was patched recently (3/28/2018) adding in new HC content and the update seems to (for me at least) broken some of the cheats (Fly Anywhere, etc) don't know if anyone/everyone else is having the same problem(s)