Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by KS212 »

Squall8 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:04 am
Update 7 - Added a few more items to Item Finder, basically all the ones that aren't covered with Ignore Recipe Ingredients. There is a QP item that will let you add QP points. Find this under Key Items. I'm leaving out most key items from the list due to having no effect in game, there is no point in adding them. Added Hunter Rank Multiplier. Fixed issues with Inf HP and Inf Status Duration.

Hey sorry to report buddy, Inf HP has a slight bug... it doesn't work now. MAX HP stays full but current still depletes.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

batsydanger
Cheater
Cheater

Post by batsydanger »

Does anyone having crashing problem everytimes by using bestiary option ? or randomly crash with other options like inf hp and mp?

g.a.u
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by g.a.u »

i only need
All royal arms
Founder King's Sigil
Sadly Weapon and Accessory finder didn't work for those :(

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

cdtrico wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:56 am
KS212 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:27 pm
Sorry about this guys, still works for me, but perhaps my comparisons are off a bit for you guys. Updated those two scripts. Let me know if they work for you now.
teinousi wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:52 am
Already in the table.
headshot0052 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:29 am
For chocobo levels, its not about experience, the level based on ride time. I have yet to find this timer. I manipulated all timers in the chocobo structure to no avail. And searching for unknown value that constantly increase (yes I considered hopping off and searching for a stopped timer) return way too many results to even experiment with. Still looking into it. As for skill level I haven't put much effort into this mainly because I couldn't care less about this, the rewards you gain are garbage. However, due the volume of requests for this I will pick it back up. I'm currently looking into adding party members and invoking specific summons.

Rangi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rangi »

teinousi wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:09 am
i was in chapter 7 and choco lv.7 now , u can try keep use the speed and jump high to value 20 , the exp is look like cunting how long distance your bird running , so keeping keep hold jumping you will far away so much km and lv. up so fast
The level up system for chocobos are based on time riding it (while moving it so you can't just stand still)

LEVEL 1: STARTING LEVEL
To reach level 2: 2 Minutes
To reach level 3: 6 Minutes
To reach level 4: 8 Minutes
To reach level 5: 12 Minutes
To reach level 6: 16 Minutes
To reach level 7: 20 Minutes
To reach level 8: 20 Minutes
To reach level 9: 24 Minutes
To reach level 10:30 Minutes
DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:55 pm
This in theory should let you get items with the correct ability as it let's the game code add the item to your inventory. I tested Black Hood and appeared to dodge attacks with it when I bought it using this option. Enjoy!
It works wonders until I close the game, then the abilities of items reset to not function, like the black hood just stops dodging. This is the same issue that happens when changing items using Squal8's table.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Think there is chocobo racing too, haven't tried that yet, just remember reading about it on my strategy guide.

batsydanger
Cheater
Cheater

Post by batsydanger »

I just found the bugs. If the hunter rank is up to max => it will freeze the game everytimes you try to return the quest back.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Rangi wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:39 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
This in theory should let you get items with the correct ability as it let's the game code add the item to your inventory. I tested Black Hood and appeared to dodge attacks with it when I bought it using this option. Enjoy!
It works wonders until I close the game, then the abilities of items reset to not function, like the black hood just stops dodging. This is the same issue that happens when changing items using Squal8's table.
It's working fine for me after loading a game. The black hood appears to not dodge everything all the time. Maybe it has to do with MP or when you are attacking, it won't dodge. Standing still, it still worked for me. All the shop override does is let the game put the item in your inventory with code the developer's wrote, so it should work the way it's supposed to or as designed by the developer's. You just get to choose which item goes in your inventory.

Kylie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kylie »

So I'm unsure if this is a combination issue of me using Kal's Steam overhead fix and Reshade, or Reshade alone but..
Inf MP and Inf Stamina is a guaranteed crash or freeze along with No magic cool down and the xp multiplier even on 2 default.

g.a.u
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by g.a.u »

anyway to enable newgame + with all royal arms ?

Rangi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rangi »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:25 pm
Rangi wrote:
DrummerIX wrote:
It's working fine for me after loading a game. The black hood appears to not dodge everything all the time. Maybe it has to do with MP or when you are attacking, it won't dodge. Standing still, it still worked for me. All the shop override does is let the game put the item in your inventory with code the developer's wrote, so it should work the way it's supposed to or as designed by the developer's. You just get to choose which item goes in your inventory.
*facepalm* I just did some testing and I had forgot the hood doesn't auto dodge when using the ring of Lucii, i've been using it since i last relaunched the game which explains why I didn't notice until then, sorry man, the item works fine! Just not with the damn ring! :D

Which also reminds me, the infinite MP script doesn't stop MP from being drained when using ring attacks, wonder why that is.

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

Kylie wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:28 pm
So I'm unsure if this is a combination issue of me using Kal's Steam overhead fix and Reshade, or Reshade alone but..
Inf MP and Inf Stamina is a guaranteed crash or freeze along with No magic cool down and the xp multiplier even on 2 default.
Are you playing on windows store or origin version? Either of these 2 versions will have different addresses from steam.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:25 pm
Rangi wrote:
DrummerIX wrote:
If you have 'incorrect' items from using swapping method, you have to delete all of them, save, reload.... THEN buy 'correct' ones.

Otherwise after reload it will find the incorrect ones first and cause the correct ones to also become incorrect.

tl;dr = Empty out your inventory (sell all), save, reload, then buy back everything.

Also, the Black Hood is the ULTIMATE MP drainer! There's a reason I never used it on PS4 as you could achieve the same effect by simply holding Block. I only use it here on PC because we have an Inf MP cheat... if not, you'd be in Stasis most of the time :P

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

batsydanger wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:57 pm
Working on a fix. This might be too dangerous to have in the table..
Rangi wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:41 pm
Different calculations for MP. I knew this would happen, I just haven't gotten the ring yet.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Squall8 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:37 pm

Sorry about this guys, still works for me, but perhaps my comparisons are off a bit for you guys. Updated those two scripts. Let me know if they work for you now.
Yup, now it works fine... Tho I find it odd that there are differences when we are using the same Steam version... what was so different in the code?