Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:05 am
@DrummerIX

Any chance of you making your (in)famous code that you usually do for the Kiseki series that gives you X number of items upon item acquisition or usage? That code is simply way too good :)
That was fairly simple to make. It's in EDIT 2.5 of my table. It might conflict with Cielos or Squall8's Inf Item Usage as those are generally same area of code.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:43 am
KS212 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:05 am
@DrummerIX

Any chance of you making your (in)famous code that you usually do for the Kiseki series that gives you X number of items upon item acquisition or usage? That code is simply way too good :)
That was fairly simple to make. It's in EDIT 2.5 of my table. It might conflict with Cielos or Squall8's Inf Item Usage as those are generally same area of code.
Thanks a lot, I'll give it a shot in a few hrs when I get home from work. Using this code is 'safer' than increasing numbers with the item finder as I've found with your Kiseki tables.

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:28 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:22 am
qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:13 am

I've been reading some of the code, but i still don't understand the solution. What is it actually?
Cielos solution was to change the jmp return of the code cave to jmp AOB+e, which always jmps back as if CE gave it a 14 byte jmp. This works if you don't have anymore nop's after the jmp. In my example, I have one nop after the jmp which makes it a total of 15 bytes if CE makes it a 14 byte jmp. So the solution he gave me was off by one for my purposes. It works if you change the jmp return in the code cave to jmp AOB+f.

You have to make the code cave for when CE uses a 14 byte jmp, so you need at least 14 bytes or more and code the code cave for that option.

My solution was to use lua afterwards to check if the jmp is 5 bytes. If so, put in some extra nop's that are needed for when it is 5 bytes.

I like Cielos solution because it doesn't require the user to enable another option. Both work fairly well though.
acutally, that was a typo (should be "+f" instead of "+e" for your script), sorry for the confusion!

just use "jmp AOB+x" for the return jump, where x is whatever the the byte size the injection code would take if it's a 14 bytes jump code.
if it'd took up 17 bytes, then it's "jmp AOB+11" then.

e.g.

Code: Select all

originalcode5_ignoregil:
readmem(setFlagIfEnoughGilToEat,16)
//db 0F 85 B6 03 00 00 3B D1 0F 9D C3 E9 AE 03 00 00
//jne ffxv_s.exe+9C23F0
//cmp edx,ecx
//setge bl
//jmp ffxv_s.exe+9C23F2

exit5:
jmp setFlagIfEnoughGilToEat+10
this way, no matter the injection jmp took 5 bytes or 14 bytes, the script won't jmp back to a mess when it finished its work.
Thanks for the answers, I mostly get what’s going on now.

UncleJak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UncleJak »

My skills regarding the usage of CE are quite limited. I've been able to figure out how to change the values of HP, MP, Gil, Kw, and materials in the Comrades DLC but the address changes every time I start the game. If someone could point in the right direction? I tried doing pointer scans but i didn't get any results, might be doing it wrong though. Ty ahead of time.

Flaw1ess
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Flaw1ess »

Guys, how do you enable the cheats in Squall8 updated 8 cheats table? The Feb 27th version worked fine, but this one just won't activate.
Am i doing something wrong?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Flaw1ess wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:13 am
Guys, how do you enable the cheats in Squall8 updated 8 cheats table? The Feb 27th version worked fine, but this one just won't activate.
Am i doing something wrong?
Enable them at the title screen to be safest. If they won't enable... are you using legit Steam? The tables in here only work for legit Steam version.

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Koshiko »

Now that I'm in chapter 14, I've found that if you try any scripts during chapter 13 before recovering your abilities, the scripts are broken and won't work. At most points of chapter 1 and other chapters that aren't 13 (but still work during 13 if you ran them during chapter 12), all the scripts are fine. Load the tables at the title screen, then load your save, and the tables should all be fine. Chapter 13 is an odd one, though.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

Still wainting anyone to create a cheat to lvl up chocobo,skills(fishing...),put people in our party(like coru,areana,iris...).

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

to squall8 , can u make the hunter 's rank ? I want to kill some monster but rank too low not let me accecpt >.<

yourlootismine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yourlootismine »

grekamura wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:00 pm
is there any skill exp multiplier? i mean for survival/fishing/cooking/camera & chochobo levels?
I would also like to know this.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

grekamura wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:00 pm
is there any skill exp multiplier? i mean for survival/fishing/cooking/camera & chochobo levels?
Me too
teinousi wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:52 am
to squall8 , can u make the hunter 's rank ? I want to kill some monster but rank too low not let me accecpt >.<
Me too

Still wainting anyone to create a cheat to lvl up chocobo,skills(fishing...),put people in our party(like coru,areana,iris...).

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

i was in chapter 7 and choco lv.7 now , u can try keep use the speed and jump high to value 20 , the exp is look like cunting how long distance your bird running , so keeping keep hold jumping you will far away so much km and lv. up so fast

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Played a fair way in, at Chapter 8 ATM with some cheats on... I've noticed that as a general thing on Squall8's table, if you enable stuff like Inf HP, MP, etc after having loaded your save, you're about 20-30% liable to randomly crash.

Enabling cheats at the title screen before loading greatly reduces this.

Cielos' table and DrummerIX's new stuff work flawlessly.

FadeTM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FadeTM »

put people in our party(like coru,areana,iris...).
This! We really need the add guests to party option

also, any news about "put all ingredients / weapons \ equips" into the inventory?
even in the ps4 hacking the ribbon didn't triggered the effect, the only way is to "receive" it or "pickup it"

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

Thanks for all the new cheats Squall, Cielos and Drummer, friggin awesome!

The infinite status duration doesn't seem to work for me in the latest update, or at least any buffs I put on don't seem to last (not that big a deal really since I can freeze em) or at least when I travel they're gone now, I hadn't any issues with it before, may I inquire what exactly was wrong with it?