Assassin's Creed: Origins

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins

Post by budabum »

supernoodles wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:56 pm
Any easy way to remove gear? for example i have the gold edition and i find most of the weapons to be a little op so i hide them i was wondering if anyone had an easy way to just delete them?
Weapon Editor, pick gear you wanna vanish, set quantity to 0.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

razielnox66
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by razielnox66 »

Ppl on that forums are quite miffed to say the least, playing around with macros running all night, farming chests, then performing some kind of nightmarish statistical analysis of drop percentages to figure out what the hell ubi did this time and still not getting everything (though I did that too, a little, until the editor was posted :P )

As for any changes ubi could implement, yes it's highly unlikely for ACO, after this CoP DLC I figure aybe 1-2 more small patches and 2-3 packs tops and then they'll stop milking that cow, so not much point for drastic changes now.

However, since (despite my hopes) I find it highly unlikely microtransactions and RNG both in multi and single player games are gonna go away any time soon, blatantly advertising how a chunk of their players is bypassing them and advising other how to do it, ON AN OFFICIAL FRAKKING FORUM no less, may very well lead to them blocking that avenue of enjoying that content without paying extra in future titles. Would depend if the effort would be cost effective for them I suppose, but I'm afraid that while devs may have a more reasonable viewpoint of a) already knowing we're doing it, b) not caring that much and c) seeing it's only small % of PC player that are using those exploits, the publishers will probably only see "WE'RE LOSING $$$" signs and push for changes in the future. Cuz stupid ppl can't stay on the DL and think for a sec instead of bragging :/

v0id
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by v0id »

Where is it posted I cant find it can you link it?

muhammad91
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by muhammad91 »

I have one question, how i enable Weapon Editor, i have read few pages but still cant find out how. Can someone please explain again please?

razielnox66
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by razielnox66 »

this thread, page 2 or 3 I think

[Link]

v0id
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by v0id »

OK so we can now expect a bunch of noobs coming here from ubi forums asking how to swap items :mrgreen: :lol:

razielnox66
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by razielnox66 »

wouldn't surprise me,especially as today he actually posted a link to this forum :/

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Again.. what's the all the fuzz about? Nothing's gonna happen. See Wildlands.. they did nothing to patch a simple EAC check, yet they are content with those 50-60% not being able to bypass or disable the protection. As for engine-related coding, not worth the effort. Still milkin' it :) I can stretch as far as saying they *might* throw in some protection like in Unity or Syndicate.. but we all know how that went :) Too-da-loo!

Chessi123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chessi123 »

I used to many Ability Points on the Master-Warrior how can i reset it?

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

Friends.
I looked a bit into AOC e-store and was able to play with GetItem function.

Gear Cheat v4 by budabum. One-click-button-solution. Have fun. The table supports both 1.21 CPY and 1.4 legit versions.

1. CE: load cheat, enable it, grab hash id from Excel attached and put id into "e-store Item you want (paste Hash into Value)"
2. ACO: go to e-store/OWNED and click ANY item which is not marked as OWNED. if all EStore items are OWNED, then wipe one through weapon editor. See notes below.
3. ACO: if you did right. you'll hear jingle sound and see animation. You may go back to Gear inventory and enjoy just received item.
4. ACO: go back to estore and repeat this cheat as many times as you wish

Note:
Q. how to wipe item from inventory?
A.
- CE: enable "weapon editor", being in Gear inventory click back and forth on item you would like to wipe.
- CE loads item into the table, set "quantity" to 0
- ACO: go back to inventory and equip another item, you'll see how wiped item disappears
- important: exit to title or exit to desktop. Reload game. Continue Gear Cheat from p1.

Credits:
Cielos whose table inspired to poke around pItem and coacidentaly find pointers swap way getting items. Aka damn wrong(c) pointers swap.
And SunBeam who shared idea with hash id. Paul44 kindly made a few screenshots [Link] to make guide even more simpler.

what is funny, through this e-store cheat you may get not only Gear items but also can get Inventory items like Quest Items, Trinkets, Animal Goods, Papyri. Here is a few hashes for fun
000000EFDC3A0F3D Jabe Scarab Trinket Rare
000000EFDC3A0F42 Incense Burner Trinket Rare
000000EFDC3A0F4C Opium Pipe Trinket Rare
000000EFDC3A0F4D Diadem Trinket Legendary
000000EFDC3A0F55 Cat Amulet Trinket Legendary
Attachments
ACO.GearEditor_1.4_v4.CT
Gear Cheat v4
(268.61 KiB) Downloaded 1539 times
Last edited by budabum on Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

,dup>

James007Bond
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by James007Bond »

Thanks Buda got that working very easily :)

Chessi123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chessi123 »

What is the Hash id for The Master Hunter Skill? I need to reset it because it is to easy now to kill enemies.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

if you are looking how to decrease number from that unlim skill.
grab original Cielos table, enable "ignore ability points" then while increasing "Master Hunter" search an address through CE.

cosminuk2011
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cosminuk2011 »

budabum wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:05 pm
Friends.
I looked a bit into AOC e-store and was able to play with GetItem function.

Gear Cheat v4 by budabum. One-click-button-solution. Have fun. The table supports both 1.21 CPY and 1.4 legit versions.

1. CE: load cheat, enable it, grab hash id from Excel attached and put id into "e-store Item you want (paste Hash into Value)"
3. ACO: go to e-store/OWNED and click ANY item which is not marked as OWNED. if all EStore items are OWNED, then wipe one through weapon editor. See notes below.
4. ACO: if you did right. you'll hear jingle sound and see animation. You may go back to Gear inventory and enjoy just received item.
5. ACO: go back to estore and repeat this cheat as many times as you wish

Note:
Q. how to wipe item from inventory?
A.
- CE: enable "weapon editor", being in Gear inventory click back and forth on item you would like to wipe.
- CE loads item into the table, set "quantity" to 0
- ACO: go back to inventory and equip another item, you'll see how wiped item disappears
- important: exit to title or exit to desktop. Reload game. Continue Gear Cheat from p1.

Credits:
Cielos whose table inspired to poke around pItem and coacidentaly find pointers swap way getting items. Aka damn wrong(c) pointers swap.
And SunBeam who shared idea with hash id.

Thank you @badabum. Is working great. I used the table with 1.4 legit version. :D
I swapped items with "Partner Mount" owned in store and the new items came with actual Bayek's level, not with lvl 1
like owned club items (weapons).
Did you find out why uplay progression is stuck at 99% even if everything in the game is finished??